ITV news

Bucks Saint

And have it run as a separate free for all entity I suppose. Can't see it happening really. Don't really understand the item at all. Presume there's no real evidence of any change

happening, just more wild speculation. Of course the new owner could be anti academy for some reason or other, then again I'm a couple of quid short for buying the club.

If this were the continent Id be more worried due to the 3rd part ownership ban that happens over here. Abroad I suppose there is nothing wrong with providing a top class academy and skinming off a percentage of transfer fees. Again that would have its issues as to how it would be run in reality with player registrations etc

Ultimately I agree, its fantasy. Plus if you wanted to sell the club surely you would want to offer the highlight as part of the package to raise the price, and if you wanted to just make constant profit then you would keep the academy running.

Its madness, but my point was it 'could' happen, as unrealistic as it was

According to this ITV article the players have ALL left!

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-08-01/southampton-player-exodus-worries-fans/

But in the video Mr. Payne explains that actually it's only five.

God I hate ITV.

Interestingly in Rupes little interview he refers to SFC as 'we'.

Yeah, it's still as **** listening back this year. Hideous reporting on so many levels.

The problem is, it will fill the brains of the masses - but it's nothing like that at all. ''The team is unrecognisable from last year'' as out walk Fonte, Wanyama, Davis and Steve Davis. Yep, totally unrecognisable.

If this were the continent Id be more worried due to the 3rd part ownership ban that happens over here. Abroad I suppose there is nothing wrong with providing a top class academy and skinming off a percentage of transfer fees. Again that would have its issues as to how it would be run in reality with player registrations etc

Ultimately I agree, its fantasy. Plus if you wanted to sell the club surely you would want to offer the highlight as part of the package to raise the price, and if you wanted to just make constant profit then you would keep the academy running.

Its madness, but my point was it 'could' happen, as unrealistic as it was

On a slightly different note I've just been listening in to hattrick's podcast and Molina was really laying into Krueger again, he's really upset his applecart for some reason or other. Said some strange things but basically it was about the same as his blog article. Maintains rock solid that the club are looking for buyers as outlined but to hear his tone of voice on Krueger you'd think he'd mugged his Gran or something. Anyway his latest revelation was that the famous Morgan tweet was a calculated gesture by his agent, the transfer request suff...well he said that came from the club and nowhere else. At the end he said Morgan will be sold on deadline day and not a minute before just to p*ss him off.

How true any of that is I just couldn't say, Molina sounded angry enough to say anything that sprung into his head.

Didn't see it. But there is most certainly a threat that their predictions will come true.

Owner who could be pocketing sales money and looking to sell up

CEO AWOL - reportedly off selling the club

Little integrity from our board

No players in yet

£72m not yet spent

Unhappy star players

Mass desertion.

ITV are on to something.

But.... They've forgotten we have Koeman :)

This is crediting the Board with having a little Integrity but surely, the last of it was sold off weeks ago.

Well 'Southampton Football Club' as we know it, is actually split into 9 separate companies, 2 of which, specifically involve Staplewood...There is absolutely nothing to prevent Big Kat from selling any of those companies independently and it's perfectly feasible for her to flog off, or franchise the Academy as a separate entity, with the football club receiving no benefit at all.