Taïder Joins on 1 year Loan & Osvaldo to Inter - Official

itchen_dan

Apparently, Taider has rejected the switch

Taider “No, I don’t feel the need to change environment, I’m feeling well in Inter, last year I learned a lot in this club.”

Oh.

Or... "No I prefer playing with ten other people around me." :-)

Apparently, Taider has rejected the switch

Taider “No, I don’t feel the need to change environment, I’m feeling well in Inter, last year I learned a lot in this club.”

bollix is it to much to ask that we have some good news for a change.....saints really seem to have ****ed off the gods of football:(

Seems to have agencies attributing it to him from earlier today/yesterday when asked directly about the proposed move.

But then he said 'similar' back in January, so who knows.

Who knows. Just seems weird for it to be reported as so close to complete, then for him to come out with that.

Now we are looking to play with 2 quick wingers one big man we need 3 sensabile CMs to cover and support, plus one or two to come from the bench, Davis Cork Morgan JWP and now this fella, now to focus on a LB CB and winger please.

Don't forget Harrison Reed as well hopeful he will turn out good and we can enjoy watching him for a whole season.................before he leaves for Man U;)

I am happy with Bertrand, solid player for teams outside the top 5-6 teams, could of been better if he played more regular, hopefully we can get the best from him and sign him.

Now for the Celtic lads, they lost the 1st leg or were losing so pretty much out, and get that Redmond from NCFC.

All this talk about loans, surely we must be going to spend some of this money on a big money signing. Do they really think fans will be happy with loan deals when we have raked in as much money as we have.

Dont get me wrong, Bertrand is a name I felt would do a good job for us and I am sure he will, so not moaning about him as a player, but why are we getting on loan. Loans are no good unless the player deep down would want to sign permanently as otherwise the heart and soul truly isn't in it. Surely there is a huge deal around the corner

All this talk about loans, surely we must be going to spend some of this money on a big money signing. Do they really think fans will be happy with loan deals when we have raked in as much money as we have.

Dont get me wrong, Bertrand is a name I felt would do a good job for us and I am sure he will, so not moaning about him as a player, but why are we getting on loan. Loans are no good unless the player deep down would want to sign permanently as otherwise the heart and soul truly isn't in it. Surely there is a huge deal around the corner

Short term fixes for temporary stabilisation. They're quick to arrange, too.

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 3m

I am expecting the next #SaintsFC transfer business to see Dani Osvaldo join Inter Milan on loan, with Saphir Taïder coming the other way.

Looks like it is happening. Strange that with 90m in the bank that our next two signings are both on loan...

I am expecting the next #SaintsFC transfer business to see Dani Osvaldo join Inter Milan on loan, with Saphir Taïder coming the other way.

Looks like it is happening. Strange that with 90m in the bank that our next two signings are both on loan...

Yeah but Saints want Osvaldo out and if Inter pay his wages in full, then Taider effectively neutralises the lack of loan fee as I'd imagine he'll be on 25-30% of what Osvaldo is on. Let's hope Inter want to buy him - I never thought I'd see a worse buy than Delgado but Pochettino let us down badly on that transfer. The only question is where he'll play because even if Morgan does go this window, we are well stocked in the CM department. Looks like a genuinely decent player from what we saw in the WC although that's never a safe barometer. Just worried about whether Inter may have forced him out - don't want another glum face around Staplewood!

Taider coming in looks like the end of our interest in Classie - shame really, would have preferred the Dutchman

Unless we lose Morgan + Cork that is.

Taider probably has more physical presence than Clasie but I agree - Clasie is class.

I entirely get the loan thing. So what if we get loans look what happened with ramirez and osvaldo. Least we can then buy next year if they prove worth. Low risk but 'boring'. We now overall have players equivalent to those we lost in my opinion. Just need a top drawer centre back of the hummels mould.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgianlucadimarzio.com%2Fnews%2Finter-osvaldo-ad-un-passo-ecco-le-cifre-delloperazione%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Inter, Osvaldo one step here is the figures of the operation

07/30/2014 - 23:28

Gianluca Di Marzio

Denmark v Italy - 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier

Pablo Daniel Osvaldo is getting closer to being an Inter player. The Nerazzurri, in fact, has reached an agreement with Southampton for the striker. Interesting from an economic point of view. Oswald, come to Inter on loan free of charge and redemption set at € 7 million. The face, however, is about 2 million. A strong desire to Osvaldo arriving to Inter, so as to refuse dall'Olympiakos 2.5 million. What is lacking is still the agreement between Southampton and Taider, but this will be discussed later. Osvaldo Inter's missing. And Mazzarri awaits him.

If I'm reading that right, does that say we turned down a loan fee from Olympiakos of €2.5m because he was desperate to go to Inter Also says Taider isn't quite done and dusted but won't hold up the Osvaldo part of the deal.

Edited by itchen_dan

Why is it strange ?? You didn't expect Kat to spend much on replacements did you ??

Oh, you did