Immoral/dislikeable team

ToreSF

I would have Hoddle as manager of this team. Great coach but no clue about man management

Players I have not liked tend to be those who came here at the tail end of their careers and clearly couldn't be bothered - Speedie, Dixon, Mark Hughes, Idiakez. So based on what you see on the pitch.

Phillips for the way he left. Although what he said is pretty tame now when compared to this summer. Rod Wallace for claiming he left because we didn't look after Ray, but as soon as both joined Leeds, Ray got worse treatment than we ever gave him.

Were it not for Redknapp I'd have Burley as manager for his sheer ineptitude and detachment from reality in his final season here.

As for players:

Forren - Don't know WTF was going on with him, not to even get on the pitch.

Lovren, Lallana, Jones - Going on strike for no other reason than greed.

Dyer, BWP - For the Pompey nightclub incident.

Osvaldo - Obviously

Well, Lallana and Lovren have certainly made a good case for having themselves included

No brainers to start. Beattie at the end of his time. Kevin Phillips didn't shower himself in glory at the end. Calum Chambers should not be let off the hook either... He's getting too much of an easy ride at the moment, but I guess we are punch drunk.

That badge kissing ****** Lallana would have to be captain. Never have I been more disgusted by the behaviour of a footballer. A complete and utter disgrace

I agree. Most disgraceful exit of a player from this club I can remember.

Lovren comes a close second mind.

In southampton they'll always walk alone.

Didn't sign a new contract and then gave a verbal agreement with Ipswich to join them, but switched to Villa at the last minute.

I liked him as a Saints player, and though understandable he would go for the better wages, I believe you should stick to your word if you've agreed to join another team.

Also one of the few Saints players I've seen who would deliberately dive and feign injury on a regular basis. The money grabbing saga at the end of his contract was the sign of things to come in modern football.

Osvaldo never wanted to be here and just collected the money without putting anything back into the club. Let this be a warning to us about the type of player we are trying to buy now. if they don't want to come don't force them or chuck money at them. Guess wew won't be buying anybody else then :-(

Edited by ericofarabia

Cabrone- You shouldn't place the nickname Ossie as the number 9. I assume you mean Osvaldo, but Ossie was the late great Peter Osgood's nickname who gave great service to Saints in the twilight of his career and as far as I know was universally liked.

I seem to remember that a Saints legend was only liked for his exploits on the pitch and wasn't a very likeable person