The thread for people who want to say sorry to the board

berkshiresaint

Funny how the players that were saying all this tended to be the ones who wanted to move or were agitating for new contracts. As I said back then and have maintained throughout the Summer, the players stuffed the board over with lies and hyperbole so the fans would blame the board, not them.

Don't ruin their fun.

It's a very sweet little story they have cobbled together.

Alpine and other hysterical tarts whining on a forum saved the club.

Thanks guys.

Seriously, thank you.

What saddens me the most about the Summer bed wet-in was the way some people decided from the start that once Cortese left it was all over. That he was the only one who could have a vsion for the club and run the club. The new Board, even before they had made any decsions, we seen as bumbling amatuers. We hear that there were financial problems. We heard that once Cortese left everyone else would want to go.

Looking at this Summer's business I would say that the new Board (and manager) are more than competant and that SFC are in good hands. Those who have been willing the club to fail without the Master at the helm will, no doubt, continue to nit pick ad every time we lose a match it will be an excuse to slag them off - but fair play to them. They have survived a media storm to put the club in a much better position than it was a couple of months ago and they have backed up their words with actions.

And we have got our stripes back!!!

why was it a monumental messup OldNick? Did the players not hold all the cards?

Have you not seen Bertrand, Tadic, Pelle, Forster play for Saints yet?

Why cannot you admit you were monumentally wrong re. asset stripping comments, Kruger, et al?

We have 2 loans - and are you not prepared to say we have stronger squad depth and that the Board lived up to their promises?

Don't ruin their fun.

It's a very sweet little story they have cobbled together.

Alpine and other hysterical tarts whining on a forum saved the club.

Thanks guys.

Seriously, thank you.

Can I just add my thanks too. I mean without those few where would SFC be or end up for that matter? Cheers and thanks you great big cream puffs.