Boycott Leverkusen!

simo

Do I really need to spell it out? Bigger clubs will get our players, no matter the nonsense fans spout about loyalty. Fact is Shaw, Lovern, Lallana and Chambers will all be at clubs vying or in the champions league, at big clubs.

Saints fans aren't 'losers' , well at least the ones sensible and realistic enough to understand the very basics of the transfer market. It seems that a great deal of saints fans are absolutely deluded.

You are deluded if you think it is normal for this to be happening!

I can understand fans that are upset at what's going on, I am too, but I'm going to this game as it's an ideal chance to take my young son to his first Saints game.

However, I'm disappointed that I won't be seeing the team I thought I might be seeing. Very disappointed that we've let Chambers go.

You post some nonsense, get abuse and then cry that people are horrible. You asked for it sunshine.

I'm taking the **** do you think I care what a keyboard warrior I'll never meet and who would never call me a muppet in real life thinks !?

All 2 of them. Can't wait

So if by then five or more first team players have left, then we will only play 5 or 6 in the team? There will be some new players I haven't yet seen, Pelle and Tadic to start with, plus Targett or other promoted academy players, plus others who will have signed by then. Otherwise, a tenner isn't bad to watch whichever Saints players play Bayer Leverkusen, is it?

It astounds me how meek saints fans are. You care enough to waste your time on here, but do nothing apart from applaud players who are clearly leaving on a flippin' lap of honour on the last day of the season. Thats why the board get away with being as useless as they are.

It astounds me how meek saints fans are. You care enough to waste your time on here, but do nothing apart from applaud players who are clearly leaving on a flippin' lap of honour on the last day of the season. Thats why the board get away with being as useless as they are.

Classics - Arsenal away last season. We make more noise to applaud two players at the final whistle that left us than we did for the whole 90 minutes. Everton at home last season. Adkins sacked, everyone outraged yet everyone does f*ck all about it.

Simo

Like you I'm a bit hacked off with the exodus of players notably the latest rumours re jay and Morgan

Especially if they are going to that Argie traitor

But I will not boycott games . I might even try to get to the game to show my support

But then I have supported saints through thick and thin and I'm not going to change that now

Be my guest Simo,

You will not be missed

Us happy clappy's can enjoy the game with folk like you being there

So if by then five or more first team players have left, then we will only play 5 or 6 in the team? There will be some new players I haven't yet seen, Pelle and Tadic to start with, plus Targett or other promoted academy players, plus others who will have signed by then. Otherwise, a tenner isn't bad to watch whichever Saints players play Bayer Leverkusen, is it?

Up to you mush. I won't be paying it

I'm taking the **** do you think I care what a keyboard warrior I'll never meet and who would never call me a muppet in real life thinks !?

Simo your the numpty who threw the grenade in the first place. We just threw it back at you .

Get behind the team . As there is nothing we can do re those footballing prostitutes who have left the club .

But remember we still have our club and some very good players and some good youngsters coming through

I will continue to support the club

How ever I'm totally seething at lovren , llalana , chambers, shaw and even more so if schnitzel in and jay go especially to spurs

I think I may well get thrown out of the games against spurs and Liverpool for the angst I have for those disloyal and obscene grabbing footballing prostitutes who I gave so much support and respect to.

Happily insult you in person as know I could batter you. Will I spot you with your hanky?

Classics - Arsenal away last season. We make more noise to applaud two players at the final whistle that left us than we did for the whole 90 minutes. Everton at home last season. Adkins sacked, everyone outraged yet everyone does f*ck all about it.

Ha, you're advocating that we should have protested about Poch being appointed!

Did you complain as passionately when we bought Rodriguez from Burnley? Did you vent your fury at the unfairness of football when we pinched Wanyama from our feeder club Celtic?

How about nicking Tadic, one of the better players in Holland from their league?

No I didn't complain about Rodriguez, but then that was one bit of business and Burnley,s only loss at that time. Wanyama, ditto and not going to effect Celtic and their position.

Tadic , like yourself never heard of the bloke a month ago.

You seem like the sort of person that goes in his local, gets served a short measured, flat pint, gets charged £5 and still thinks its great because its your favourite pub.

Simo your the numpty who threw the grenade in the first place. We just threw it back at you .

Get behind the team . As there is nothing we can do re those footballing prostitutes who have left the club .

But remember we still have our club and some very good players and some good youngsters coming through

I will continue to support the club

How ever I'm totally seething at lovren , llalana , chambers, shaw and even more so if schnitzel in and jay go especially to spurs

I think I may well get thrown out of the games against spurs and Liverpool for the angst I have for those disloyal and obscene grabbing footballing prostitutes who I gave so much support and respect to.

Lol

Don't boycott but nice big poster saying 'Reed Out' should do the job plus some very cutting songs. Tells you everything you need to know about England - Reed is probably an FA establishment plant, he's used the Liebherrs' to fund an FA academy for England U21s so the big clubs can pick off the talent and gets all the political plaudits. He makes me sick. Luis Suarez is a legend for knocking England out of the world cup.

He's also making Rupert Lowe, let alone Cortese, look like a genius. He has to go.

• 2 weeks later...
I see the club are still trying to milk us for our money http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/18072014-stop-at-the-saints-bar-for-leverkusen-visit-1764468.aspx I think if we don't get the signings we all know we need then we should avoid going to this game , what you saying!? (I'm ready for the abuse)

If possible I think we should nominate this thread for Saintsweb preseason classics please.

I see the club are still trying to milk us for our money http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/18072014-stop-at-the-saints-bar-for-leverkusen-visit-1764468.aspx

I think if we don't get the signings we all know we need then we should avoid going to this game , what you saying!? (I'm ready for the abuse)

Er........I think 17,000+ (for a friendly game ) suggests many didn't share your opinion. btw. an England goalie not good enough for you ?

Good work! If I'm honest what has really got my goat was waking up to an email from the club with the above link and I just thought **** off ! I did Bournemouth Friday and that's enough money out of me for now , I need to buy 3 kits too for the boy and nephews but I'm so ****ed off with the club atm I can't bring myself to fork out for them

No you don't. You may want to, but you don't need to, because replica shirts are for mugs anyway. I've supported Saints for close to 50 years without the need for a replica shirt ...

No you don't. You may want to, but you don't need to, because replica shirts are for mugs anyway. I've supported Saints for close to 50 years without the need for a replica shirt ...

So I tell the kids no replica kits are for mugs? Christmas and birthdays must be fun with you !

Yeah, but who would be able to tell? :D

You massive hypocrite.

Who cares I could of just let this thread evaporate into the web but wanted to point out our great support if I take a few knocks so be it , we made a few decent signings (which my op was aimed at) so I'm not feeling as mugged off at forking out what i did!

Who cares I could of just let this thread evaporate into the web but wanted to point out our great support if I take a few knocks so be it , we made a few decent signings (which my op was aimed at) so I'm not feeling as mugged off at forking out what i did!

So, despite many people saying before you spit your dummy out and wait and see who comes in, you spat out your dummy anyway and now you are backtracking? Strange.

So, despite many people saying before you spit your dummy out and wait and see who comes in, you spat out your dummy anyway and now you are backtracking? Strange.

Did anyone actually read the op , I said if we didn't sign the players we needed what part of that doesn't everybody understand ?

Did anyone actually read the op , I said if we didn't sign the players we needed what part of that doesn't everybody understand ?

But why even post that if you didnt have confidence in the Board/Manager brining people in. It smacks of that old phrase getting your retaliation in first. If new players hadnt come in and we had faced yesterdays friendly with a bunch of youth team players then your post carried some weight if you had made it then. Bit quick out of the starting block mate.

Like I said earlier S.o.g I could of just left this thread to get buried but i wanted to show I had changed my mind and show my appreciation for the support that was there yesterday and don't care about any stick I may get , does no one else think it was cracking considering the last few weeks ?

Edited by simo

Like I said earlier S.o.g I could of just left this thread to get buried but i wanted to show I had changed my mind and show my appreciation for the support that was there yesterday and don't care about any stick I may get , does no one else think it was cracking considering the last few weeks ?

Fair play, you held your hands up. Many others on this board will be pretending they never doubted and "never said them fings".

When are you back at school, Simo? I believe that it's a few days after the transfer window closes. If your bladder can make it until then, you should be alright once you get back into the school routine.

I'm going and if the wettest fans like you and SaintRichmond are boycotting, the atmosphere should be even better.

That's a bit rich, coming from the king of the wet boycotters...

Hi Simo, the thing is, it is just football. I lost my mother in April. That was a tragedy. This is just sport. This summer has not been great I grant you but we are still in the Premiership with a Board that are backing a new and high profile manager. Goodness knows things have been a lot worse but even then we won a cup and enjoyed a few years are growth and relative success. I hear Arsenal fans moaning despite how many years of CL football? I expect the plastic Mancs were all wetting their beds last season because they became a mid table team, just like us mere mortals. That is what makes sport interesting. There are no givens. Try not to get so worked up. There are others on here too who I fear for their wellbeing. You can just imagibe them thumping away at the keyboard taking out their anger at this uncaring and incompetant Board with their blood pressure going through the roof. Take a breath, contact the club about the lack of pies and I am sure it will be sorted by the next home game. Sit back and see who we bring in before the deadline and then go from there. ;)

You went and you're entitled to have a gripe.

It was great to get back to watching football again instead of *****ing about on a forum.