Season ticket for sale

mightysaints

Question to everyone who has renewed , if it was now would you renew? Not entirely sure I would , i'd probably just cherry pick the games that I have my boy and pay in the day !

Yes, of course, I renewed my two fully expecting there to be some big changes. I've had my tickets through all the crap years. This is nowhere near as bad as it has been.

We've also finished 2nd in the league, won the FA Cup, built sides with exciting players, and in all of that time I have never known a season where we have lost half out starting XI because players do not want to stay. So carry on with your sad outlook on life that nothing more can be achieved and watch a strong, flourishing club be decimated by a poor owner who really couldn't give a monkeys about Southampton and a bunch of amateur "directors" who know nothing about football and watch your club disintegrate. Its OK we'll still be here, and of course we'll be playing stripes so all will be well. Small minded people living in their small minded worlds with no sense of ambition and no positive outlook on life. Carry on.

God I love posts like this some **** banging on that if we just have hope, ambition and a positive outlook the players would all stay and we'd push on to glory:lol::lol:

SEASON TICKET WANTED:

I am willing to pay £300 for YOUR season ticket. With the ridiculous selling, massive cost cutting and disrespect shown to fans your seson ticket is now utterly worthless.

So, please put your money where your mouth is and get this amazing one-time offer.

I'll let my son know , he'd make a profit!

I feel like getting rid of my season ticket now . I have always been a half pint full person but am now totally fed up with the rape and pillage of the team.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Don't sell it mate, you'll regret it.

This is saints, nothing will ever be plain sailing. You just need to close your eyes sometimes and let things pass.

At the end of the day the most important thing is that you still have a team to support no matter who owns us, who manages us and who plays for us, things could have been so different not so long ago.

Who knows what this season will bring, yes we might of lost and are losing some familiar names but who knows what surprises RK might pull out of the bag.

Another pathetic thread... If you want to get rid of your season ticket then get rid of it you don't need to create a thread about it. However I suspect you don't really want to you're just looking for attention. If you're upset that some players that you've heard of are being replaced by some that you haven't well **** happens. Get over it and if you want to support the team then do so, otherwise we can live without you.

My season ticket is not for sale, but if someone wanna to buy it there is nothing I can do to stop them taking it.

I'll offer you £1000, plus;

1. £1 for every "get it forwaaarrddd" I hear during a match

2. £5 for every time I hear "we're the Itchen over here"

3. £2.40 for an anti-Lallana song

4. £0.10 for every "we hate pompeeee"

5. £25 for every time I go down to the concourse and fail to get a beer due to the queues

6. £100 upon relegation

Deal?

Question to everyone who has renewed , if it was now would you renew? Not entirely sure I would , i'd probably just cherry pick the games that I have my boy and pay in the day !

No i wouldn't at the moment as i have never been more pi**ed off with Saints than i currently am but hopefully in a few weeks with a decent amount of additions i will feel happier

I've got my first ever season ticket this year. I seem to have bad timing for this sort of stuff. The day after I left permanent employment and started my own business, every news channel in the UK announced a worldwide recession. Shít worked out anyway.

I'm still looking forward to the season. One of those things that I may regret by participating in, but will definitely regret if I don't.

Based on what has happened i would buy when i want and watch the rest via a stream. I am regretting getting a ST. I have never seen a team decimated like this ever in 50 years. You don't see Everton loosing Barclay. Some thing is very wrong with this club.

Based on what has happened i would buy when i want and watch the rest via a stream. I am regretting getting a ST. I have never seen a team decimated like this ever in 50 years. You don't see Everton loosing Barclay. Some thing is very wrong with this club.

No-one has bid for Barkley, that's why. If someone wanted him stories would have been released in the papers and he'd be off.

Don't think I'm regretting getting a ST, in some sort of warped crazy way, I'm looking forward to the season.

Me too. I couldn't give a flying one what the names of the players are as long as those that turn out for Saints are busting their guts to fight for the cause, then I'm happy to keep renewing.

Hopefully a "backs to the wall" spirit might rejuvenate the atmosphere at our games a bit.

Seems to me the older fans are calmer and more phlegmatic and more of the younger ones are panicked and outraged. Older, calm and phlegmatic is great for loyal support, but the younger emotional ones who make most of the atmosphere are more likely to strop off in a huff.

I was down at SMS yesterday getting a shirt for the nipper. Soon as I got down there I just wished there was a match to watch (got tickets for the Bayer Leverkusen game instead) I just want to watch saints play, sing a few songs and have some banter with the away fans don't care what league it is (still think League 1 was the most fun ever), don't care what players it is or who the manager is I just enjoy watching saints and would love to be able to afford season tickets for me and the kids.

Seems to me the older fans are calmer and more phlegmatic and more of the younger ones are panicked and outraged. Older, calm and phlegmatic is great for loyal support, but the younger emotional ones who make most of the atmosphere are more likely to strop off in a huff.

Strop off to where? Liverpool? ;)

out of interest, has anyone had their tickets delivered? Had a postcard saying it would be along soon, and I am sure they said mid July.

You should have it by now. Ring up and check. Maybe they've had a better offer for it.:uhoh:

out of interest, has anyone had their tickets delivered? Had a postcard saying it would be along soon, and I am sure they said mid July.

I hope mine are waiting for me when I get home tonight. I'm looking forward to the new season, my daughter has moved back to live with us and there are another three young Saints fans to join the swelling ranks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Are the season tickets still for sale?

My West Brom tickets arrived yesterday and there was a flyer in there along the lines of 'buy a season ticket now and get the cost of the WBA ticket refunded' so I guess they must be available...

But we could have stopped them. If we'd shown some ambition and said to Pochettino we'd give him £50m to build a squad to crack into the top four, he'd have stayed and so would the players. Our fate was sealed the minute the board told him that Shaw and Lallana were being sold.

We had a massive opportunity at the end of last season. The board have failed us and missed the opportunity of a lifetime, because they didn't believe we could make the jump into the too four. Weak.

That's not how the salary cap works.

What a tool. Stick to FM as this real life stuff is totally beyond you.

What happened to Southampton this year may well force FM to reprogram the out-of-match AI for players. Certainly, Lallana's Loyalty score will drop.