Signings

Saint IQ

Certainly sounds like if ever the Dutch job came calling he would be off though.

But the good thing from our angle is that the Dutch , as I understand it,have planned in advance. Hiddink until 2016, and then Danny Blind takes over for the 2018 WC. Of course it could change if either decide to take a lucrative (£££) club job.

I'm impressed by their planning when compared to the 'media scrum' we have when the job comes available with most candidates running for the hills to distance themselves from the post, and another old favourite conducting his application from the window of a 4x4 to journalists outside a home in Poole.

But the good thing from our angle is that the Dutch , as I understand it,have planned in advance. Hiddink until 2016, and then Danny Blind takes over for the 2018 WC. Of course it could change if either decide to take a lucrative (£££) club job.

I'm impressed by their planning when compared to the 'media scrum' we have when the job comes available with most candidates running for the hills to distance themselves from the post, and another old favourite conducting his application from the window of a 4x4 to journalists outside a home in Poole.

I hadn't heard about that forward planning! Impressive in theory.

Certainly sounds like if ever the Dutch job came calling he would be off though.

Hypothetically speaking, don't you think Adkins would have taken it had England come knocking, or Pochettino with Argentina?

As mentioned though, the Dutch management policy does seem like an impressively planned one!

Hypothetically speaking, don't you think Adkins would have taken it had England come knocking, or Pochettino with Argentina?

As mentioned though, the Dutch management policy does seem like an impressively planned one!

Yes, without a doubt. I just mean he is in a realistic position and has been very vocal about wanting the top job. Wouldn't blame him in the slightest, just an observation.

"His role in Oranje made his a true hero with most Dutch fans secretly loving his “wipe the ass gesture” with Thon’s jersey in 1988"

Koeman-R-thon.jpg

Hahaha i would love it if someone got Lallana liverpool shirt + wiped arse on it! I'm looking at you, Jose Fonte! Make urself a legend!

Prefer a Pompey shirt TBH