INGS a possibility?

thorpie the sinner

Bloody hell Guan, I can't work out if he is laughing or crying lol!!!!!

It's the first hit in google image search if ur googling "amused".

Ergo, Guan is amused! I am pleased that he is amused, I want nothing but the best emotions for guan!

It's the first hit in google image search if ur googling "amused".

Ergo, Guan is amused! I am pleased that he is amused, I want nothing but the best emotions for guan!

Why the feck would you know to google for "amused", are you Guan 2.0 in disguise, I mean I know you were incredibly ITK last year

Not_Amused.jpg

I'm being a bit slow here. Guano says smilies only for a while, and then posts a soon to be fur coat yawning on a thread about Ings. Does that mean he finds the thread boring?

As Bearsy said earlier... that picture is the first picture if you type "amused" into google images.

I can't speak for monk, but I have been asked to keep it to smileys this week, as we have some 'sensitive' transfers planned (that's incoming, btw).

And now you post a picture of an image in a Danny Ings thread with smiling_red_panda in its URL http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jdZAuafZKtA/UUdI267OPdI/AAAAAAAAACQ/iBhS2072i7A/s1600/Smiling_Red_Panda.jpg

:suspicious: :D

Smiling_Red_Panda.jpg
Edited by Matthew Le God

MLG - you raise an (un)intersting question - do animals smile? I still say that was a yawn, whatever google images labels it as. These would be more appropriate.

nimals-image-3-997690514.jpg

But fck it, are we getting Ings?

I've been out with both of them.

Maybe Guan is just amused with our desperation. Tease isn't he.

Having said that I doubt that Burnley would have put a striker on their shopping list unless they felt they were going to lose one. Ings is their equivalent of Shaw - their most saleable commodity. They are probably doing the same as us and waiting for what they think is the right price from whoever is willing to pay it.