#asklovren

KingdomCome

You are wrong. They were sold Markus's Dream NOT the "Bankers" as you put it

Cortese was acting under instruction, and doing what Markus's Five Year Project entailed

He was working FOR Markus, not the other way round

Complete rubbish.

Markus Liebherr passed away on 10th August 2010

Dejan Lovren signed in 2013 and Shaw, Lallana, Schniederlin all extended contracts after August 2010. So unless Cortese is some medium, it was/became his dream.

I would like to know when SFC are going to make a formal complaint to the FA / PL about Liverpool's conduct.

I get the impression there is some sort of "coaching" going on about how to break the clubs will.

I really hope we keep blocking Liverpool and sell him abroad.

He also said you don't progress by selling off your best players

Markus's remit to Cortese ?? When asked by Cortese CL ?? he more or less said " what ever "

It was NOT ouside his Dream for SFC

Horsesh1te ?? You can't see the wood from the trees can you

Manager left, Players following him out the door ..... A load of double meaning waffle from Reed THAT's the Horsesh1te

Hang on a minute - You started by stating as fact that Markus dream & project was CL football and even put it in bold. Which simply isn't the case.

Now you've changed to it wasn't outside his dream - Whatever that means.

He also said you don't progress by selling off your best players..... Then went and sold Chamberlain.

So I'll stick with my first conclusion - Horsesh!te

I would like to know when SFC are going to make a formal complaint to the FA / PL about Liverpool's conduct.

I get the impression there is some sort of "coaching" going on about how to break the clubs will.

I really hope we keep blocking Liverpool and sell him abroad.

Agree with this - There appears to have been a lot of contact before the window

Oh come off it. Liverpool would deny everything, even if they had tapped up the players. And if the FA/PL could prove anything, what then? Who are they going to side with - LFC or SFC? Who is more important to their bank balance?

Granted that MENSA membership might be beyond some, but they aren't that naive to know about football and the chances that SFC make the CL within a couple of years. If someone is trying to sell something to you, we all know that there are going to be embellishments. So I'm sorry, I just can't take it as anything other than being disingenuous.

Ok, fair enough. Nothing wrong with different opinions.

Oh come off it. Liverpool would deny everything, even if they had tapped up the players. And if the FA/PL could prove anything, what then? Who are they going to side with - LFC or SFC? Who is more important to their bank balance?

It may well prove fruitless, but I think its a course the club should take nevertheless.

This whole sordid situation needs to brought under scrutiny.

BTW, Lovren may be easier to prove since there has been not "England Training Camp" cover..

Ok, fair enough. Nothing wrong with different opinions.

Of course there is and not having a go at anyone. Just the players who are using this for an excuse. In Lovren's case, he signs for a team that has been in the PL for ONE season with the "dream" of CL football within a few seasons. Well one thing was correct it is a dream (and one that I suspect still hasn't changed). Did he really expect Saints to replace one of Man Utd, Man Cuity, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Everton to gain one of the CL spots? If he truly did, then he would make Luke Shaw look like Einstein, so the spurious excuse of the dream ending, is ******.

Isnt this just another disruption tactic so a stroppy, greedy, selfish player can get what he wants ?

[tongueincheekmode = ON]I cannot believe that someone can go on the internet with the purpose of discussing perfectly valid topics and encounter such abuse.[tongueincheekmode = OFF]

id like to ask how his family, and especially his daughter, feel now he has shown them he is a man without integrity or loyalty. a man, so lacking in honour he is prepeared to use dirty and underhand tactics to break a comittment he made to people just one year ago

id also like to ask him, if all this is why he played like a ****ing clown during parts of the second half of last season

Tapping up has been going on for as long as contracts have existed. I think it's entirely possible that a year ago Poch said to Lovren something like "Do well for us, get yourself in the spotlight and your dreams may come true." 12 month later, step forward the agents of THFC with a generous offer...

Maybe SFC has just been a stepping stone for both of them.

Complete rubbish.

Markus Liebherr passed away on 10th August 2010

Dejan Lovren signed in 2013 and Shaw, Lallana, Schniederlin all extended contracts after August 2010. So unless Cortese is some medium, it was/became his dream.

What is it you don't or wont get ???

Yes, Markus Passed away Aug 2010. But his "Dream" or Project didn't it ? THAT was carried on by his appointed CEO, Cortese SAME Dream, not a different one

The "change" came when that Five years was over. Then Katharina (who had carried out her father's Project), implemented HER Project, which is completely different

So completely different as to make the CEO and Manager walk, closely followed by our Top players, making reference to the NEW direction that Katharina is taking SFC