Chants

Master Bates

He was refering to the fans only bothering to turn up for the forest game to get united tickets, we won't see these again unless we beat united and draw Arsenal in the next round, if we had beat Forest we would still be loking at 15k for the next home game.

So no connection with the reduction in price then?

I wasnt going to post on this subject,as i can see both sides.

I am a Saints supporter and i will go and cheer the team on despite some shocking performances.

Sometime i go and am surprised that we win(Reading) and other times we play well and dont win.

Excitement,skill,boredom,anger and despair are all words and emotions i feel most times i go to a match.

To be fair,if it wasnt for a great bunch of friends who i go with i may have stopped ages ago.

But to those who dont go,i can totally understand that as well.

Hating Lowe(i do),too expensive,not worth it,we lose too often.I agree with this as well.

But Southampton FC is MY team and i dont go to see anyone else,nor do i want to support anyone else.

I am not going to the Manure game because i have had to give up my seat and i think STHs shouldve had cheaper tickets.I dont want to see us humiliated and i wouldnt be able to control myself if a Manure fan was sat next to me.

I suppose the only way we can get SFC back on the road to recovery is to get rid of Lowe/Wilde etc and to start winning games.

I wasnt going to post on this subject,as i can see both sides.

I am a Saints supporter and i will go and cheer the team on despite some shocking performances.

Sometime i go and am surprised that we win(Reading) and other times we play well and dont win.

Excitement,skill,boredom,anger and despair are all words and emotions i feel most times i go to a match.

To be fair,if it wasnt for a great bunch of friends who i go with i may have stopped ages ago.

But to those who dont go,i can totally understand that as well.

Hating Lowe(i do),too expensive,not worth it,we lose too often.I agree with this as well.

But Southampton FC is MY team and i dont go to see anyone else,nor do i want to support anyone else.

I am not going to the Manure game because i have had to give up my seat and i think STHs shouldve had cheaper tickets.I dont want to see us humiliated and i wouldnt be able to control myself if a Manure fan was sat next to me.

I suppose the only way we can get SFC back on the road to recovery is to get rid of Lowe/Wilde etc and to start winning games.

RRM that is such a sad post but sums up the view of many SFC fans.