Lallana completes move to LFC for a fee of around £25m

Saint-Armstrong

Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please?

Cheers, Guan. I know it's somewhat immaterial now but I'd friggin' love to know if he did indeed waive his 'loyalty' bonus.

#afcb understood to have received a fee in the region of £4m from the Lallana to #lfc deal.

Less than you'd think then, perhaps the 25 million figure is inaccurate or the original price we paid has been adjusted for inflation or that they backed off a bit when faced with getting farkall.

So we've only made 12m up-front.

Little f**king tw*t.....

I dunno that you'd want it all up front, with all these sales Big Kat is gonna be in serious danger of recording a profit & having to hand over loads of dollar to tony blair in corporation tax. No-one wants that, tony blair has got enough money!

Depends when the club clamps down on sensitive information being leaked doesn't it. I hope my employer doesn't publish snippets from my annual reviews on the internet.

It certainly does. But I would question to what degree the club cares about someone posting a smiley face sixty minutes before a transfer is officially announced. It generates a modicum of hype, if anything.

It certainly does. But I would question to what degree the club cares about someone posting a smiley face sixty minutes before a transfer is officially announced. It generates a modicum of hype, if anything.

Oh a bit of transfer news in advance doesn't really matter, it's the internal information that's being leaked that most employers would care about. Still doesn't seem to matter to SFC, probably won't until someone sticks a court procedure onto them for it.

"Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious."

You see because normally you can't go around letting people know that an employer thinks an employee is dense.

Edited by Window Cleaner

"Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious."

You see because normally you can't go around letting people know that an employer thinks an employee is dense.

It's fairly common knowledge that Shaw isn't blessed with the greatest intellect. Ward-Prowse alluded to it in an interview with the national media not so long ago.

It's fairly common knowledge that Shaw isn't blessed with the greatest intellect. Ward-Prowse alluded to it in an interview with the national media not so long ago.

Did you deliberately use words that Shaw won't understand in case he reads your post? ;)

Yes I know,every man and his dog can know that but in most countries employment law it should never be admitted by the employer or anyone representing them.

I'm sure FF could give us his TU standpoint on this. Not that it really matters but sooner or later the club have to plug these leaks before it brings them trouble. As long as it isn't to the detriment of any player or other staff member it has no particular importance but once you get into HR issues then it has to stop.

Did you deliberately use words that Shaw won't understand in case he reads your post? ;)

Hahaha. You should see the way he signed my son's Match Attax card of him. It looks like the wonky scrawl of a drunken 2 year old.

#afcb understood to have received a fee in the region of £4m from the Lallana to #lfc deal.

Also goes on to say 'Well the fee wasn't what is being reported for a start.'

Can someone explain the fee to me. I thought Liverpool previously offered 25m but we rejected. I understand that we weren't happy with the conditions attached (i.e, installments, based on appearances, etc,) but how has the accepted offer differed from that? Are we receiving the full fee up front now?

Also Shaw isn't an employee any longer. Guan said nothing about Shaw (as we all well know) until he left and there was even a couple of days clearance before he said this.

He alluded though, that to mention the Shaw situation would be a breach of trust between himself and his source. This is something that makes his posts both credible and honest, while probably not leaking anything that the club does not want leaked.

Can someone explain the fee to me. I thought Liverpool previously offered 25m but we rejected. I understand that we weren't happy with the conditions attached (i.e, installments, based on appearances, etc,) but how has the accepted offer differed from that? Are we receiving the full fee up front now?

Just to add to this (I can't edit.) This appears to be the same situation with Shaw. I thought we were negotiating for a bigger fee, yet we appeared to have backed down and accepted the previous offers. Were we hoping their fees to raise as a result of a successful World Cup?

Despite this, I'm happy with what we received. I just feel we could have squeezed a little more money for both of them. The same goes for Lambert.

My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f*cking perch. And you can print that!" - Sir Alex Ferguson

2014/2015 season

My greatest challenge will be shafting liverpool right where it hurts. And you can print that!" - R Koeman

I knew I was in the presence of a great and noble woman from the moment I first touched her boobs. ~ Ohio Saint

It all leaves a bad taste. Interesting question, if he fail would we welcome him back like Spurs did with Robbie Keane for a cut price deal?

I don't remember him indirectly insulting the Spurs fanbase on departure.

Just like to thank AL for all his efforts and in particular, a great final season.

Has he gone for the number 20 again to remind BR how many minutes before the end he needs to be substituted?

Glad he enjoyed watching Liverpool towards the end of last season.

Get used to it.

Who's to say that waiving the £5 fee would lead to an increase in posts from either member? The system seems to be fine at the moment.

But if we don't will he throw his toys out of the pram and demand a transfer to TheUglyInside? ;)

Okay for all you saints song writers out there

here is a useful site we can plagarise songs from when we the scousers

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-songs-liverpool.htm

to the tune of 'Que Sera Sera')

Adam Lallana , Lallana

He kisses the badge on his chest

Then hands in a transfer request

Adam Lallana , Lallana

Not really necessary. I'm fairly sure that what the fans eventually come up with will go along the lines of:

Ahem

(Clearing throat)

(Preparing for the C word)

Lallana's a ****,

Lallana's a ****,

Adam Lallana.......

He's just a big ****.

Edited by Ohio Saint

Not really necessary. I'm fairly sure that what the fans eventually come up with will go along the lines of:

Ahem

(Clearing throat)

(Preparing for the C word)

Lallana's a ****,

Lallana's a ****,

Adam Lallana.......

He's just a big ****.

Beautiful wordage... brings a tear to my eye.

Well I'd like to thank him for his service & the memories whilst here.

But he has really let himself down since he was called up to England. He really turned into a Billy big boll**ks.

I'd also like to apologise to Mark Clattenburg, who called him dead right.

As for the future, couldn't care less if does well or not. Just hope Tadic helps us to forget him as soon as possible.

His comments today show his complete lack of respect for Southampton FC.

Goodbye Adam the end!

We are better off without him. Clearly not the professional we thought he was. Total disrespect for our Club, his team mates and us as fans.

I can't bring myself to wish him luck. I hope he and Liverpool fail.

Difficult to see how he we ever be welcomed back to Saint Mary's. Even as an old man.

What a shame.

I thought his quote about the England team's visit to one of the poorest districts in Brazil being a 'life changing experience' for the locals was crass enough, but this takes the biscuit. Can't understand why he couldn't leave with good grace, as most other players who've been brought through the youth system have. Even when we were in financial trouble in the lower leagues, for example, Oxo and Theo could have left on frees with us only getting a tribunal fee, but they were happy for Saints to take some financial benefit out of their transfers; they didn't want the club to be shafted. Lallana's behaviour must have affected our negotiating position, and I reckon he was encouraged in this his agent and Brendan Rodgers. Always thought that there was something dislikeable about Rodgers even before he became interested in our players - difficult to pin down; perhaps the convenient emotion over Hillsborough, other quotes where he seems to say the right thing to get what he wants.

Quite why he should want to stir it up with other players, God knows, the clubs been good to him throughout his career, and Saints have been on the up consistently for the last 5 years.