Lallana completes move to LFC for a fee of around £25m

Saint-Armstrong

Yes farewell, someone who genuinely knows what happened and is saying the same as me , sadly that doesn't fit their agendas...proje t died as soon as nc left, how long have I been saying this... Good luck Adam, finally at a club who can match your ambitions

You really have bought into this "dream" nonsense and turned into a total joker. You expect us to be able to compete with Liverpool all of a sudden in the "ambition" stakes? Complete clown, you really need to get a grip of yourself and remember the overall history and level SFC usually resides at, and actually things aren't THAT bad. Rather than acting like a spoilt kid who got really greedy and then threw out his toys when an unrealistic pipe dream was finally unveiled as being unrealistic. You're embarrassing yourself as many others have also said on here

Just find Liverpool a strange move if you claim you want to win things. Average finish over last 10 years is 5th and without Suarez, can't see anything better than a top four finish. In the last 8 seasons, they've won more than us that's for sure, but they're on a par with Birmingham and Swansea. They overachieved last year in a season when 2 of the big 4 were in rebuild mode. Presume Champions League or European football is an attraction, as is playing for a more high profile club, but also presume the money is also a big issue here.

I also think that as we found out at the World Cup, being good enough to play for England does not mean you are good enough to play for the top clubs, and presume no one else was really interested in him.

He will be a big miss for us, so his replacement will have a big influence on how future seasons pan out (Tadic & Pelle look promising). A year ago I wouldn't have been over fussed, but last season think along with Lambert he had a a big influence in our forward play.

Lambert handled the situation regarding the move well, Shaw was low key and hadn't been around long, but the way Lallana has done his business has left a sour taste in the mouth.

Poorly advised, or oblivious and arrogant??

The real bedwetters on this forum are the ones who've been accusing everyone else of bedwetting abd hysterics.

Quite funny to read that even people such as THEVMAN who is genuinely itk is now rubbished completely just because Lallana has moved onto bigger and better things... Usual other crap too from the usual people like "he's not that good anyway" "he's a benchwarmer" etc all because Lallana has moved on to a club who align with his ambitions. as someone else alluded to... A lot of the behaviour towards him is like that of a teenager thats just been dumped.

The real bedwetters on this forum are the ones who've been accusing everyone else of bedwetting abd hysterics.

Quite funny to read that even people such as THEVMAN who is genuinely itk is now rubbished completely just because Lallana has moved onto bigger and better things... Usual other crap too from the usual people like "he's not that good anyway" "he's a benchwarmer" etc all because Lallana has moved on to a club who align with his ambitions. as someone else alluded to... A lot of the behaviour towards him is like that of a teenager thats just been dumped.

I think there is no one on here who has been as hysterical as you, squire.

I kno stuff I do and no mistake. Right make yer eyes water it would if only you knew. Promise I'll tell all and no mistake but obviously not now but later or something.

My sources are saying the same. There are some at the top of the club who are, shall I say, "economical with the truth" Be careful who you believe.

That said Adam Lallana was badly advised over his comments when he joined Liverpool. The Echo piece cost him £4,000 to try to correct. He really has an affinity with Southampton.

He would never refuse to play for Southampton. Do not believe the press comments.

I still cannot understand why he never used the Echo ad to dispel the bad rumours circulating.Adam Blackmore clearly expected him to do so. Why Liverpool ? because Liverpool were the only team to come in for him.

Goatboy you can slag me off in a minute for coming back I wont be long,just popped in to say talk of AL striking is utter ******** and a lot of other crap that is being chucked about is way of the mark,i think people need to have a good hard look at those in the higher ranks in SFC.The dream died when NC and MP Left unfortunately.Farewell for the second time

If it was ******** then why has lallana not responded to story then? Regardless if he is bound by NDA that story is potentially libellous so he should be in his rights to defend himself. If it was a false story he should threaten Crook or paper with legal action or at least demand them to retract the story. I don't see any of this so either there was some truth in the claims or lallana doesn't really care now he's got his dream move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waaaaaahh.

I fort we were going to be in ver Champions League I did.

I have been told in the past the biggest bullies are the ones who are bullied in their life. It seems to me you must have a really bullied world outside of this forum because all you do is try to bully people out of their right to have a view.

it is funny to recall your post of indignation when somebody gave yu a seeing to,something on the lines of 'iDont belittle my viewpoint blah blah blah' I can't be bothered to go back and find it , but it was a golden post.

You add to this forum sometimes but you don't half try and bully people off their rightful viewpoint

I have been told in the past the biggest bullies are the ones who are bullied in their life. It seems to me you must have a really bullied world outside of this forum because all you do is try to bully people out of their right to have a view.

it is funny to recall your post of indignation when somebody gave yu a seeing to,something on the lines of 'iDont belittle my viewpoint blah blah blah' I can't be bothered to go back and find it , but it was a golden post.

You add to this forum sometimes but you don't half try and bully people off their rightful viewpoint

It's all harmless really and gives him a good opportunity to peddle out his like, hilarious gags and routines, so I don't begrudge him that in the slightest like or something.

What are you on about. I do a little bit of pi ss taking, if you think that is "big bullying" then I don't think you understand the meaning or concept of actual bullying. The likes of Dig Dig can just have a pop back, as does trousers, Pap, Alpine, Strawlock and whoever. Fine by me. Bring it on.

And the last time I said something like "don't belittle my opinion" was probably to Pap. Not because my precious feelings were hurt but because I won't be talked down to by a conspiracy theory believing gullible effing moron. So nice try, but no dice.

This thread really doesn't need to be about me, anyway. I think it is a support group for people who have had their hopes and dreams crushed by howwible Les Reed and all them lies what he said.

To be fair anyone that claims Dortmund and athletico Madrid are minnows who no one had heard of until a couple of years ago deserves everything they get.
where did it say they were minnows? It was if most on here were to name clubs from either league until a few seasons back I doubted those 2 would be on the list

where did it say they were minnows? It was if most on here were to name clubs from either league until a few seasons back I doubted those 2 would be on the list

When you say 'most on here' do you mean you, as up until today you clearly had no idea Dortmund get 75000 every week and athletico are the third most successful side in Spain?

When you say 'most on here' do you mean you, as up until today you clearly had no idea Dortmund get 75000 every week and athletico are the third most successful side in Spain?
probably, if you believe that most on here when asked a couple of years ago would put Athletico and Dortmund above the likes of Barce and RM, etc then it must only be me. I dont look at attendances and think that they must be the first team on my mind. Newcastle must be bigger than Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea as they have paltry attendances in comparison

probably, if you believe that most on here when asked a couple of years ago would put Athletico and Dortmund above the likes of Barce and RM, etc then it must only be me. I dont look at attendances and think that they must be the first team on my mind. Newcastle must be bigger than Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea as they have paltry attendances in comparison

Who said anything about putting them above Barcelona? You said if you asked people to name clubs from Germany and Spain then they wouldn't mention Dortmund or athletico Madrid also that their fans would never have dreamt they'd have had their success they've enjoyed of late. implying no on would have heard of them until recently and that they are small clubs done good. You are wrong.

He is class, we know that. Lets not do the usual SWF and downgrade someone just because they have left.

Poch was brilliant, Shaw phenomenal and Lallana is a class act.

We will miss all three, plus Lambert who did more on the pitch than anyone to get us back to the PL.

Pointless suggesting otherwise.

Yes to all of this. Absolutely loved watching the team last season, I don't think I'll feel quite the same affinity with the squad next season as its something that builds with time and shared experiences but I'm hopeful we still have good times ahead. We've lost some stars, time for others to step up in their place.

I think there is no one on here who has been as hysterical as you, squire.

I kno stuff I do and no mistake. Right make yer eyes water it would if only you knew. Promise I'll tell all and no mistake but obviously not now but later or something.

I used to love your posts... When they weren't aimed ay me.

Anyway, yeah, I may post something later or tomorrow, I haven't done so for good reasons but it'll prob be pointless anyway as it'll be rubbished because it's not what many of you want to hear or believe. Irrespective, if u trawl my posts since Cortese left (and i wasnt ever a bona fide CoC member by any means) you'll get a pretty consistent picture anyway, especially if you tally them up with what various players have said since and continue to be saying.

Right make yer eyes water it would if only you knew... Indeed

Anyway, yeah, I may post something later or tomorrow, I haven't done so for good reasons but it'll prob be pointless anyway as it'll be rubbished because it's not what many of you want to hear or believe. Irrespective, if u trawl my posts since Cortese left (and i wasnt ever a bona fide CoC member by any means) you'll get a pretty consistent picture anyway, especially if you tally them up with what various players have said since and continue to be saying.

Oh the whole look at me I know something but I'm not telling trick

I don't think I'll feel quite the same affinity with the squad next season as its something that builds with time and shared experiences

This is the hardest part to deal with for me. I don't mind too much if we don't do so well next season but it will take a while for it to feel like 'us'. That said I trust Koeman to build his own team with its own leaders and characters in the next few years. I hope he can nurture the same sense of collective purpose through the club.

The ongoing strength of the academy helps with that. There's still no feeling like a homegrown boy scoring, so I hope we see more from Gallagher, Ward-Prowse et al next season.

This is the hardest part to deal with for me. I don't mind too much if we don't do so well next season but it will take a while for it to feel like 'us'. That said I trust Koeman to build his own team with its own leaders and characters in the next few years. I hope he can nurture the same sense of collective purpose through the club.

The ongoing strength of the academy helps with that. There's still no feeling like a homegrown boy scoring, so I hope we see more from Gallagher, Ward-Prowse et al next season.

Seriously? Going on the evidence if he does well this year and next year we'll lose him anyway.

Well, I always thought you were a good contributor to the forum, one of the few I have tended to agree with most of the time.

But in recent times you do seem to be posting furious rants that are a bit nuts, combined with "I'll tell you all later" promises.

I'd happily hear what you know, but as you have probably worked out, I am more than happy to let this close season play out before losing it.

I have more than a gut feeling Adam who will be like a fish out of water this coming season . . If he was something really special he would have been in the starting line up for England in Brazil .

If ever there was a conspiracy theory . Then maybe Roy is the missing link in the overall equation players wanting to go to scouse ville

I have revised my Lallana Banana Splits theme song ....

La La Na

He's buggered off

La La Na

He's buggered off

La La Na

He's buggered off

La La Na

He's buggered off

Luke has gone for 30, Rickie's gone for 4

Adam's gone for 25 and Lovren we're not sure

Morgan's off to Arsenal, says the paper talk

Spuds are after JRod but at least we've still got Cork