Who Wants Crouch back in Control?

Snowballs2

Just curious, has anyone seen Wildey lately. In view of the above posts I was wondering if Lowey had already got rid of him. Not that I am worried about Wildey, just wanted to know what he was doing with his shares and would he proxy them to Crouchey or The Corbett family.

Are we sure Michael Wilde is okay..Not going to the AGM and all that. Business is very difficult at the moment, for many.

In an ideal world I would like a totally new direction in the boardroom, new people with fresh ideas, BUT if I had to choose between Lowe and Crouch then its Crouch. AS long as Lowe and Askham have shares and are connected with the club then this sorry mess we are in will get even worse. They have to cut their ties with SFC FOREVER!!! Then and ONLY THEN will the club start to go in the right direction.

Just curious, has anyone seen Wildey lately. In view of the above posts I was wondering if Lowey had already got rid of him. Not that I am worried about Wildey, just wanted to know what he was doing with his shares and would he proxy them to Crouchey or The Corbett family.

Are we sure Michael Wilde is okay..Not going to the AGM and all that. Business is very difficult at the moment, for many.

Hasn't he just opened a hotel in Jersey? He's probably busy waiting on tables there.

I really don't want Lowe,Wilde or Crouch anywhere near SFC.

They all in their own way have made errors of judgement,an understatement i think.

They all have serious failings,which have been proved throughout the various tenures.

If Crouch comes back it will be just shuffling deckchairs,and i'm sure Lowe and Wilde will be skulking and sniffing around oncemore waiting for the smallest pr oportunity to stick the boot into crouch,the dirt digging and muck raking will carry on and as usual in the public domain and to the detrement of SFC.

We will just be going around in circles for evermore.

Sod off the lot of them,they have failed in all aspects,and monumentally at that.

If Crouch was the vehicle to bring in investment or persons that could actually run this club,then so be it,but i don't want him at the helm.

The fact that he is a supporter does not add any kudos to his ability to run this club,infact it probably is a hinderance and clouds his judgement.

All IMHO.

Agree totally. Crouch is not dissimilar to JP in many ways - heart in the right place, but not quite up to the job. Lowe is a walking disaster, Wilde is... well, I'm not sure what Wilde is anymore (an invertebrate perhaps?).

We desperately need new investment, new leadership, new ideas - but sadly it's unlikely to come - due to the overriding economic conditions and also our current constitution (i.e. having to deal with the '3 stooges').

Agree totally. Crouch is not dissimilar to JP in many ways - heart in the right place, but not quite up to the job. Lowe is a walking disaster, Wilde is... well, I'm not sure what Wilde is anymore (an invertebrate perhaps?).

We desperately need new investment, new leadership, new ideas - but sadly it's unlikely to come - due to the overriding economic conditions and also our current constitution (i.e. having to deal with the '3 stooges').

Just accept that there is not going to be new investment, nor is there likely to be a new board, hence the reason for my asking if Crouch would be better than Lowe. It is the only option left open.

I honestly believe we would be better off with Crouch, I feel he would bring in support to help ...perhaps someone like Saltz. He IS a true supporter of Saints.

What do others think?

Leon is a terrific guy and great saints fan to boot and is well supported by Salz and his friends.

But be concerned that Lowe and his friend Dennis Roach have other plans.

All IMHO of course

Kind Regards and a Merry Xmas to you all

Morph

Leon is a terrific guy and great saints fan to boot and is well supported by Salz and his friends.

But be concerned that Lowe and his friend Dennis Roach have other plans.

All IMHO of course

Kind Regards and a Merry Xmas to you all

Morph

Dennis Roach ? what has he got to do with it?

I don't know if Morph is more up to speed than me but I did hear about 2 months ago that Wilde was looking to offload his shares but wouldn't/was forbidden to sell to anyone known to be sympathetic to Crouch. That sort of ruled out everyone bar a few.

That therefore meant Wilde had no one to offload them to.... until Rupert suggested Roach (a long time Lowe ally).

Lowe is desperate for Wilde to sell (because he knows Wilde is desperate and unstable) - whoever buys Wilde's shares is kingmaker. Hence Roach's involvement. If he buys Wilde's shares we can all kiss this club goodbye.

I don't know if Morph is more up to speed than me but I did hear about 2 months ago that Wilde was looking to offload his shares but wouldn't/was forbidden to sell to anyone known to be sympathetic to Crouch. That sort of ruled out everyone bar a few.

That therefore meant Wilde had no one to offload them to.... until Rupert suggested Roach (a long time Lowe ally).

Lowe is desperate for Wilde to sell (because he knows Wilde is desperate and unstable) - whoever buys Wilde's shares is kingmaker. Hence Roach's involvement. If he buys Wilde's shares we can all kiss this club goodbye.

"was forbidden" reads like Mike is a naughty child. You cannot take your toys around to Leon's house.

If he wants to sell - why does he care who he sells to? Is it just about getting a price which is satisfactory.

My guess is that any interested party (if there is any) will wait to administration before making a move.

Isn't Roach Hoddle's agent?

At the risk of waking Dalek

Who's "Lowey"?

Sorry Pontey, I mean Mr Lowe. Known to me personally as Lowey as in the double act. Lowey and Wildey. New comedians on the block.

Regards

Ottery

Merry Xmas by the way, from, The Honiton Saints Supporters Section.

Jonesey, Browney, Buckey, Smithey, Rubey and Dolley.

All refusing to attend for the Man Utd game due to a Cider festival. Then again they stopped being interested in attending St Marys many, many weeks ago.