Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Read somewhere spurs had agreed an £8m deal for Ben Davies. Would be a great signing if true.

Thats good for us too we've been linked with Neil Taylor. Surely that sale would out an end to that. I'd rather have Cresswell.

I hope we make our first signing tomorrow, whoever it is. It's my last day off of the week!

Thats good for us too we've been linked with Neil Taylor. Surely that sale would out an end to that. I'd rather have Cresswell.

I hope we make our first signing tomorrow, whoever it is. It's my last day off of the week!

Agree about Cresswell we will see if Targett is the long term preferred choice

I'm loving this article suggesting that Tadic is close to being able to replace both Lambert and Lallana with what he achieved last season. OK, it's the Dutch league instead of the PL, but nevertheless, any player who achieves that sort of return has to be a pretty decent footballer.

http://bwinbetting.com/uncategorized/stats-say-southampton-target-capable-replacing-lambert-lallana,57323.html

All gone horribly quiet. Hope it's not being hijacked

He has other suitors, no doubt Twente are just trying to get the best deal for him. I mean it was reported even last week that we had agreed a bid for Pelle and then it was reported that we hadn't. One does not really know what to believe any more. As I said yesterday when it's on the OS we'll know it's gone through.

Im a bit worried that the Chapel wont be what hes used to

[video=youtube;nkY6gPm1-cs]

Yes but what he wont have encountered is the wit of the English terraces - when hears his name being called out in a comical way everytime he touches the ball - he'll fall in love with us and never leave

sounds a promising player and a good replacement for Lallana, I'm not one to promote panic buys, but saints really need a player in asap for the fans and for the current squad

I heard today or tomorrow morning, but I don't think he's even had a medical yet. So perhaps a little later.

Wasn't he saying yesterday that he hadn't decided yet and hadn't spoken to anyone. I mean that could be just crap but I saw a translation of an article which seemed to favour a move to Schalke. Anyway here's the link to the original, run your own translation and make your own opinion.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/258069/tadic-kan-kiezen-uit-clubs-schalke-lijkt-me-geweldig/

Wasn't he saying yesterday that he hadn't decided yet and hadn't spoken to anyone. I mean that could be just crap but I saw a translation of an article which seemed to favour a move to Schalke. Anyway here's the link to the original, run your own translation and make your own opinion.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/258069/tadic-kan-kiezen-uit-clubs-schalke-lijkt-me-geweldig/

He did say that to the press yesterday. But recent events should tell you all about saying one thing in public....and other things elsewhere. The club is confident of sealing it in the next two days.

He did say that to the press yesterday. But recent events should tell you all about saying one thing in public....and other things elsewhere. The club is confident of sealing it in the next two days.

^ Damn! - He's used up all his posts for today!

Any other incomers likely soon ? And if known, which positions ?

Apart from the Pelle bid which has been reported.