Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Come on Guan, K billy, anyone, is this close?! :)

Guan on the Lallana thread...

We are hoping to be able to announce it by tomorrow evening, 10 million (still trying to find out if that is € or £). I think Wednesday is more likely though. As I said before, one of the only feesthat won't be undiclosed!

Haha. Unfortunately not' date=' I just think I'd rather have our Captain and one of our best players ahead of £8m we don't need and a player we don't know will be good enough or not.[/quote']

But how good was Lallana he looked good but did he win matches for SFC did he create lots of assists I am not sure about his Stats or did he flatter to decieve

Adam who ?

Luke who ?

Rickie who ?

Nice to see Saints getting their activity in earlier for once. Pity its taken such catastrophic circumstances..

Receiving more for Lallana, Shaw and Lambert than AC Milan got for Ibrahimoivc and Tiago Silva is hardly "catastrophic circumstances".

Edited by Matthew Le God

catastrophic circumstances

Receiving more for Lallana, Shaw and Lambert than AC Milan got for Ibrahimoivc and Tiago Silva is hardly "catastrophic circumstances".

Go away you pedantic bore......

Alpine calling me a "bore"! :D

I've never seen you post anything approaching neutral, let alone positive about Saints. Its just an endless stream of negativity and is extremely boring.

I'll admit, I'm not popular with some people on this forum, but some people do appear to like my posting style. I struggle to imagine how anyone can find anything you have ever posted on this forum as constructive and worthwhile. Cheer up ffs! :)

ooh that's good! It's only the surplus d that separates us from perfection!

I agree tis a shame about that. I suppose one could have gone all gangsta and said Ad is da ****, but I thought we had to have some standards on the forum

Alpine calling me a "bore"! :D

I've never seen you post anything approaching neutral, let alone positive about Saints. Its just an endless stream of negativity and is extremely boring.

I'll admit, I'm not popular with some people on this forum, but some people do appear to like my posting style. I struggle to imagine how anyone can find anything you have ever posted on this forum as constructive and worthwhile. Cheer up ffs! :)

I loves ya both! C'mon. Hug it out for the Saints. x

Now I'd not set too much store by any of this, weren't we supposed to have agreed a fee for the other bloke as well ? Then it turned out that we'd offered some sort of derisory sum apparently. So until you see the bloke on the OS I wouldn't worry about it.

Well, some might worry until they see him on the OS. Depends on why you think of the player I guess. :)

If this goes through it is agood start but we need another 4 or 5 key signings inc a GK !

GK, LB, 2 strikers, midfielder CB, (2 if Lovren leaves)

Total cost approx 40 million? Time to "gel" and settle, 6 months? - Assessment? Let the yoyoing commence. :)