Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Tadic definitely ups our stakes in our attempt to win the 'best looking team in the premier league' award. Adam had to go based on this, it's just business. Pelle would be another strong addition. Losing Morgan and Dejan would be a real blow though.

Above anything else, we have to maintain the Southampton Way by having a high proportion of dream boats in the team.

Tadic definitely ups our stakes in our attempt to win the 'best looking team in the premier league' award. Adam had to go based on this, it's just business. Pelle would be another strong addition. Losing Morgan and Dejan would be a real blow though.

The sad part about this is Lallana's beard. It's all so avoidable.

Top assists in the Eredivisie last season, considered by many to be it's best player, Serbian national side regular for the last 3 years, chips in with a good few goals a season, skillful and good at set pieces. (NB: all information is second or third hand from Eredivisie watchers.)

Thanks.... Excited to see him :-)

Wanyama Cork

Rodriguez JWP Tadic

new ST

That doesn't look too bad! Add to that Gaston Davis and possibly Schneiderlin I think we are pretty solid in midfield. Just need to get a new ST CB and LB in and then any signing from that point on should be too contribute to depth.

Don't forget Harrison Reed in midfield to. I wouldn't be surprised to see him a lot more involved in the 1st team this year.

The sad part about this is Lallana's beard. It's all so avoidable.

Funnily enough i saw a clip of him on Soccer AM recently when he was clean shaven and he looked so much better. I love a good beard but his was unfortunately abysmal, much like his attitude it would seem.

Above anything else, we have to maintain the Southampton Way by having a high proportion of dream boats in the team.

Hey there's a big untapped market in getting birds in to football .......................we need to increase our revenue as a club a team of male hotties will get more ladies through the gates equalling more £££. We could even get the Chippendales in as the half time entertainment.

Ok I don't wanna sound a boring melt but can someone tell me why everyone is so excited about this player? I'm really happy for the signing but can someone tell me more about him?

See the video below.

FC Twente just posted this on Twitter

[video=youtube_share;gH3R9iYOPck]

This video just gets you so excited. And one thing I am loving is his attitude. The interview he gave was good plus the fact that FC Twente released this good bye highlights video, means they really treasured him, kind of like us with Lambert. So he leaves a good impression and left on good terms (unlike others we know of) and so he should be good in the squad I am hoping :)

Loving Koeman more and more every time I hear from him. SO GOOD TO HEAR INTERVIEWS IN ENGLISH NOW! :D Sounds really upbeat and positive and just a lovely bloke. Very very excited for next season :)

Where he casually says maybe better than last season I'm quietly expecting him to be chuckling inside as we do (as someone else said) the league and FA cup double next season as he's already planned how to do it :lol:

Snippet of info, by the way, I think they wanted to have everything done and announced yesterday, but it turns out that Tadic speaks much better English than his agent, so the club had to find a Serbian translator for all the legal stuff.

Snippet of info, by the way, I think they wanted to have everything done and announced yesterday, but it turns out that Tadic speaks much better English than his agent, so the club had to find a Serbian translator for all the legal stuff.

Excellent! Made me lol

Poor attitude from Tadic, surely he could've translated?

Poor attitude from Tadic, surely he could've translated?

"So my, um, how do you say, agent, has decided to waive his fee as part of the transfer process and transfer it to me. Oh, and he would also like to have his watch given to me as well"

"No, he has definitely said this just now"

"No I am smiling because I am happy at signing for Southampton Saints Football Club, I am not making up what he is saying to you"

I've really warmed to Koeman already. He has got such a calming authority. Have heard some really positive things about him from my Dutch colleague and in the press and various other places reading about him, and I think things are really not as bleak as some are making out. New manager who is revered and respected, a quality (looking) new signing and lots of positive noises coming from the club.

Even Alpine has admitted excitement! genuinely buzzing for next season now - 39 days to go! :)

I particularly liked the bit where he said we had lost 2 excellent players. Left me wondering who he thought the **** one was :D

[video=youtube_share;1GE5U2jePgI]

its pretty embarrassing that dusan can complete such a good interview while being in a new country, where he genuinely seems interested in the interviewer and giving good answers when a certain ex player looked mostly bored and distracted in his interviews

its pretty embarrassing that dusan can complete such a good interview while being in a new country, where he genuinely seems interested in the interviewer and giving good answers when a certain ex player looked mostly bored and distracted in his interviews

....and a manager who refused to speak English publicly for 14months..

I liked the honesty when asked whether he knew about our problems 5 years ago and the journey we've been on. Answer was no, just watched last season. Fair enough - better than making up some bull****.

Well i wish we'd have snuck in at the last minute lads but well played to Saints, you've got a hell of a player there.

From the interviews I saw of him at Twente, he seems like a down-to-earth lad and a loyal one - doesn't seem one to force a move - although I suppose you never know in football!!

Reckon he'll be taking the No.10 from Ramirez then or maybe getting the 11 or the 7?

He has the ability to be the player that makes everything tick for you next season. If you keep Schneiderlin then you'll still have a really strong midfield!

I genuinely cannot believe that TMS regulars haven't picked up on the definition of a CC.

Wow. Well wasn't someone going on about having good looking men in the 1st team? Looks like Ralphie is going for another target demographic.

Carling out. Malibu Bay Breezes in!

Well i wish we'd have snuck in at the last minute lads but well played to Saints, you've got a hell of a player there.

From the interviews I saw of him at Twente, he seems like a down-to-earth lad and a loyal one - doesn't seem one to force a move - although I suppose you never know in football!!

Reckon he'll be taking the No.10 from Ramirez then or maybe getting the 11 or the 7?

He has the ability to be the player that makes everything tick for you next season. If you keep Schneiderlin then you'll still have a really strong midfield!

Yes Toffee agree with this and FWIW think Schneiderlin will stay seems to have a brain not like some of the ex players.