Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

As a former fat bastard, one of the highlights is seeing all the people that'd knock your weight become fat bastards themselves.

Gets harder to keep it off at 40, chaps. I'm sure all the people having a pop at Alps weight are going to be fúcking stunners in their 50s.

:toppa:

Just had a ten hour journey back to Blighty, feeling a bit knacked, excitedly opened this thread to see if the mighty Tadic had signed for us only to be met with Alpine whines and cr*p raps !

Hey ho, nothing changes, pass me the bottle of chablis :)

He is NOT unanimously ridiculed.

Unanimous means "complete harmony and accord", not mean "mob of bullying reactionaries that attempt to speak for everyone".

Look it up.

http://www.tfd.com/unanimous :lol:

Looking at the deluge of replies Alpine got earlier, I think they fit the first definition of unanimous in the link you posted:

Sharing the same opinions or views

They all seemed to share the same opinion and view that alpine was being over the top, no?

Interview with Tadíc coming up shortly according to Jim Lucas, am looking forward to seeing what he says / has said.

Looks fed up already,bet his head is at Liverpool,I bet it's because he didn't get a watch

BsCKDnaCAAApi76.png:large

Neither of them wearing the watch.

Perhaps Lallana had his first lesson in scouse customs to the end of last season and took remaining bastards up to Murkyside with him..

From OS:

Dušan Tadić said: “It is a really nice feeling to sign. This is a really nice club of which I have heard a lot of good things about.

“I have already seen the beautiful training centre and there are lots of nice people that work here including the coaches so I am really happy to be here.

“I watched a lot of [southampton’s] games last season and saw that the club plays really nice football which will suit me because I like to play in the same way.

“The manager obviously knows me from the Dutch league so, when he called me and told me his plan, it was an easy decision to make.

“I know the manager well because he is one of the biggest Dutch legends in football – everyone knows him.

“He is a really good coach and you can always expect his teams to play well because he is leading them and because he is so good tactically. I am really excited to start playing for the club.”

First Team Manager Ronald Koeman added: “It was very important to get this signing done – not only for me, but for the rest of the squad and for our fans. It’s fantastic news.

“We’ve lost some good players but we want to continue the ambition and philosophy of the club, so it’s a great signal to have brought in our first player.

“He’s a great player. I know him very well from Holland, where he had a great season last year.

“We now look forward to bringing in more players because we want to continue and maybe even better what Southampton did last season.”

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/08072014-statement-southampton-football-club-signs-dusan-tadic-1727227.aspx#UyrXaw0KeeHICEM4.99

Ohio, Ohio, he's a clever muvverfcker, do you like my flow? MLG, yes it's he, he'll come along and correct before ya can count to three. Barry S - here's my guess, he lives in a bedsit with a lot of mess. And Steve Grant, he's our king, spending all our fivers on a ton of bling.

Clearly you do not know Granty, whatever he spends his SWF millions on, it sure ain't bling !!

:):)

Only disappointment for me was not seeing a smilie from Guan

Only joking guan

Fantastic news . Let the dominoes fall . Marshall or pelle next plus new contracts for jack ans Jose , Morgan commits his future to saints . Lovren realises he's been a cock and stays with saints and two other players including the Dutch defender .

From OS:

Dušan Tadić said: “It is a really nice feeling to sign. This is a really nice club of which I have heard a lot of good things about.

“I have already seen the beautiful training centre and there are lots of nice people that work here including the coaches so I am really happy to be here.

“I watched a lot of [southampton’s] games last season and saw that the club plays really nice football which will suit me because I like to play in the same way.

“The manager obviously knows me from the Dutch league so, when he called me and told me his plan, it was an easy decision to make.

“I know the manager well because he is one of the biggest Dutch legends in football – everyone knows him.

“He is a really good coach and you can always expect his teams to play well because he is leading them and because he is so good tactically. I am really excited to start playing for the club.”

First Team Manager Ronald Koeman added: “It was very important to get this signing done – not only for me, but for the rest of the squad and for our fans. It’s fantastic news.

“We’ve lost some good players but we want to continue the ambition and philosophy of the club, so it’s a great signal to have brought in our first player.

“He’s a great player. I know him very well from Holland, where he had a great season last year.

“We now look forward to bringing in more players because we want to continue and maybe even better what Southampton did last season.”

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/08072014-statement-southampton-football-club-signs-dusan-tadic-1727227.aspx#UyrXaw0KeeHICEM4.99

I hope Morgan pays attention to that bit!!

Really fantastic news but in the photo he looks older than the gaffer. Maybe in need of some Solent air and Hampshire lifestyle. Well done everyone involved in signing this potential legend and future Saints star.

I like this. A good target, honestly shared without making unrealistic promises.

This lack of ambition is ****ing me off. Koeman had the temerity to say that we only 'maybe' will do better than last year. What about The Dream. What about CL? Where are all the other signings?

This lack of ambition is ****ing me off. Koeman had the temerity to say that we only 'maybe' will do better than last year. What about The Dream. What about CL? Where are all the other signings?

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not.

I love his comments particularly the following

Brilliant news z

Now take stock Morgan and lovren