Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

FFS.

With our money, the competition out there, and our "competence" at closing deals, I'm guessing all of our transfers in are going to be of Skacel-sized proportions this summer.

1 down (maybe), 6 or 7 to go... :(

:mcinnes:

Even after all these years I am STILL amazed at your twaddle.

FFS.

With our money, the competition out there, and our "competence" at closing deals, I'm guessing all of our transfers in are going to be of Skacel-sized proportions this summer.

You are you going on about you tit ?

Barely any deals have happened yet, mainly because of some football tournament you may not be aware of going on in Brazil. Still, this ones complete

Get over it

FFS.

LOL. Please don't change.

FFS.

How many other deals do you track from start to finish?

Barely any deals have happened yet, mainly because of some football tournament you may not be aware of going on in Brazil. Still, this ones complete

Get over it

Haha :)

I remember an excellent letter in the Viz which was at odds with Roy Walker's own catchphrase, "Say what you see".

The letter writer wanted to know why the answer wasn't always "a smug Irish cúnt".

(PS it's not my joke. I love the Irish almost as much as my kneecaps)

Oi, Roy Walker's a legend! :twisted:

FFS.

Just like we were definitely going to appoint a Steve Wigley / Billy Davies standard manager? Pitifully, pathetically wrong.

You never, ever learn do you?

At least we can all look forward to a blubbering "well, its easy in hindsight" backtrack from you, regular as clockwork.

Get over it

Barely any deals have happened ?

What rock have you just crawled out from under ?

Liverpool and Manyoo dont seem to be using the WC as an excuse..

When did Luke Shaw and Lallana sign for those clubs?

Was it after their World Cup campaigns?

Oi, Roy Walker's a legend! :twisted:

Indeed he is, to the extent where my mate with the surname Walker still twitches whenever people refer to him as "Roy".

One lad called him "Roy Walker" all night. I think he's scarred for life, but yep, defo a testament to the original's legendary status.

It was also easy in foresight.

You are just unhealthily negative about EVERYTHING! I've never seen a positive post from you.

It is said that negativity is a disease, Alpine is relentlessly negative. So.........

Can we get back on topic?

I will be very pleased when this transfer is on the OS. Tadic looks like a tidy addition to the team!

COYR

Was at a party at Technical College once. If I'm honest, I had no expectation of it being any good whatsoever. However, it did finally look in danger of getting going. Just as things were reaching critical mass, a Malaysian student took it upon herself to turn off all the music and ask everyone if they wanted to be mature for five minutes.

This reminds me of that.

OK, well by my estimate 28 of the 32 teams have gone home.

Where are the signings ?

Club policy is to do them one by one.

Just to make you sweat a bit more between now and the start of the season.

FFS.

And with that post I think I finally understand that you are one of the best WUMs in internet history. You must really struggle to keep a straight face with all the bites we give you. I just refuse to believe that anyone can be that much of a bellend without doing it on purpose.

While we are talking twaddle Ohio . What do you make of these players wearing different coloured boots . Is this a joke , some clever marketing strategy to make players buy two pairs . Or are they just colour blind ?

Football boots are made of puppy kisses and rainbows. Sometimes the colours just kinda leak out.

Anything else I can help you with?

Rap war go!

"10 to 1, 9 to 1 I'm doin spread bettin on which of the saintsweb bros be goin bed wettin, CB Fry - his bed ain't dry! Droppin beef an holla like the lord on hi. Alpine Saint - saint you ain't! stirrin up an spillin like a tin o paint! Tokyo fool, he's such a tool, he don't post on here today cos he ain't got cool"

someone pick up the mike!

Alpine, why do you pay £5 a year to come on here and be unanimously ridiculed when you could go anywhere else in the world and be bullied for free?

Rap war go!

"10 to 1, 9 to 1 I'm doin spread bettin on which of the saintsweb bros be goin bed wettin, CB Fry - his bed ain't dry! Droppin beef an holla like the lord on hi. Alpine Saint - saint you ain't! stirrin up an spillin like a tin o paint! Tokyo fool, he's such a tool, he don't post on here today cos he ain't got cool"

someone pick up the mike!

Lallana and Loven have taken a punt on leaving for the North the selfish...

Sorry , cant think of a rhyme

Just like we were definitely going to appoint a Steve Wigley / Billy Davies standard manager? Pitifully, pathetically wrong.

You never, ever learn do you?

At least we can all look forward to a blubbering "well, its easy in hindsight" backtrack from you, regular as clockwork.

Very apt for our family sized mars bar pack loving exile.