Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Glad this looks like being sorted tomorrow( or today in UK time). Hopefully the first of several quality signings. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than turning over Liverhampton at Anfield on the opening weekend of the Season. Always hated them with a passion, and recent events means I hate them with a renewed vigour and passion!

He doesn't appear to have any tattoos.

Does the the club have their own official tattooist? Ginger Toms in Bedford Place would be an excellent choice. Apparently, Cortese sent Lovren there to have the Champions League trophy inked on his foreskin.

He'll be able to give it back to him as a present if he goes to Spurs.

gaston-ramirez-shirt-wide148-347046_1600x900.jpg

I think that mistake can be forgiven, it's not like we've seen the #10 shirt in action much in the last couple of seasons.

Give Tadic #10, number 21 Gaston Ramirez has a nice ring to it, and I think he's just about got it in him to fill Guly's boots.

Congrats with the signing of Dusan Tadic! He was so important for us. But we need the money and now we can sign other (cheap) talents.

And this is why he was so important. It's an article from a Dutch newspaper 'Tubantia', translated into English.

Enjoy this man!

LONDON - With the departure of Dusan Tadic FC Twente will mostly leave of lots of goals and assists. But Tadic was more. Prof example, perfectionist, leader and man of steel.

An overview of two seasons Dusan Tadic in Twente service on the basis of seven photos.

* 1. He had come to FC Twente to have to make. Crucial goals important Not always succeed Dusan Tadic in there, but on that rainy Sunday in March 2014 everything came together. In the last second of the game with AZ Tadic shot the winning goal against the ropes. Tadic exploded with joy and promptly showed his impressive torso to the fans. Coincidence or not, since then, Tadic popular pieces in the female part of Twente ...

2. 'Scoring? Forget it! NEC has Ghent! ", It says on the banner behind Tadic. Well best NEC supporters' Scoring? That does Twente from nothing, through Dusan Tadic ... "

* There are two goals - in April this year - almost his last act for FC Twente. A week later in the final game of the season with PEC Zwolle Tadic scored his last ever for FC Twente: 28th in two seasons.

3 A moment marks the quality of Dusan Tadic at FC Twente. Feyenoord in the 2013/2014 season. Prior to that game prevailed in Twente panic about the lack of scoring ability in the squad. In preparation Twente had barely scored, and in the first home game against RKC remained 0-0. Who was going to make the goals? The Secret revealed the lack of Tadic in that period, which was injured. In The Cockpit .. he made his comeback. And how. As a general he conducted FC Twente to a rare 4-1 win at Feyenoord. He himself scored twice from the penalty spot. It would be a great season, with a lot of goals. Thanks to Tadic.

4. To name Dusan Tadic a man of hardened steel is sometimes exaggerated, but a man of glass, he is even less. In four seasons league Tadic missed just two games. FC Groningen he always played anywhere, at FC Twente, he had every season an ATV day. Despite all the attacks that the Serb almost every week gave up on his ankles, he never cracked or torn. That is a great quality in professional football.

5. Not only in real-life Dusan Tadic was the star player of FC Twente. EA Sports also the creators of the game FIFA recognized his qualities. At the request of this newspaper Tadic once took his 'stats' in FIFA under scrutiny. , According to the FIFA game aggression is not my strong point, but I find myself aggressive enough, "he., Said that my 'interceptions' better, I'm agree. It's not bad, but also not top I play often FIFA Sometimes I cry for my own doll on the screen:.. "Come on Dusan, work harder, you can nothing."

6. Though he never said anything about it, the frustration was often read as FC Twente had once lost. Duel unnecessary back on his face The first season in Enschede went totally wrong, with the resignation of Steve McClaren and the complete collapse after the winter break. Last season was better, but it was good enough for the perfectionist Tadic? Probably not.

7. In the data-era dive occasionally interesting statistics. The number of opportunities created by major league players was one of those. To determine the efficiency of a player assists and goals only because not enough. For what Tadic can not do if - for example - Castaignos bungles his perfect pass? Tadic appeared last season, by far the biggest star of the league, with 132 chances created. Average of four per duel. His departure from FC Twente has therefore only been sporting a huge drain.

Source: http://www.tubantia.nl/sport/fc-twente/7-beelden-die-bewijzen-waarom-tadic-zo-belangrijk-was-voor-fc-twente-1.4431935

Congrats with the signing of Dusan Tadic! He was so important for us. But we need the money and now we can sign other (cheap) talents.

And this is why he was so important. It's an article from a Dutch newspaper 'Tubantia', translated into English.

Enjoy this man!

LONDON - With the departure of Dusan Tadic FC Twente will mostly leave of lots of goals and assists. But Tadic was more. Prof example, perfectionist, leader and man of steel.

An overview of two seasons Dusan Tadic in Twente service on the basis of seven photos.

* 1. He had come to FC Twente to have to make. Crucial goals important Not always succeed Dusan Tadic in there, but on that rainy Sunday in March 2014 everything came together. In the last second of the game with AZ Tadic shot the winning goal against the ropes. Tadic exploded with joy and promptly showed his impressive torso to the fans. Coincidence or not, since then, Tadic popular pieces in the female part of Twente ...

2. 'Scoring? Forget it! NEC has Ghent! ", It says on the banner behind Tadic. Well best NEC supporters' Scoring? That does Twente from nothing, through Dusan Tadic ... "

* There are two goals - in April this year - almost his last act for FC Twente. A week later in the final game of the season with PEC Zwolle Tadic scored his last ever for FC Twente: 28th in two seasons.

3 A moment marks the quality of Dusan Tadic at FC Twente. Feyenoord in the 2013/2014 season. Prior to that game prevailed in Twente panic about the lack of scoring ability in the squad. In preparation Twente had barely scored, and in the first home game against RKC remained 0-0. Who was going to make the goals? The Secret revealed the lack of Tadic in that period, which was injured. In The Cockpit .. he made his comeback. And how. As a general he conducted FC Twente to a rare 4-1 win at Feyenoord. He himself scored twice from the penalty spot. It would be a great season, with a lot of goals. Thanks to Tadic.

4. To name Dusan Tadic a man of hardened steel is sometimes exaggerated, but a man of glass, he is even less. In four seasons league Tadic missed just two games. FC Groningen he always played anywhere, at FC Twente, he had every season an ATV day. Despite all the attacks that the Serb almost every week gave up on his ankles, he never cracked or torn. That is a great quality in professional football.

5. Not only in real-life Dusan Tadic was the star player of FC Twente. EA Sports also the creators of the game FIFA recognized his qualities. At the request of this newspaper Tadic once took his 'stats' in FIFA under scrutiny. , According to the FIFA game aggression is not my strong point, but I find myself aggressive enough, "he., Said that my 'interceptions' better, I'm agree. It's not bad, but also not top I play often FIFA Sometimes I cry for my own doll on the screen:.. "Come on Dusan, work harder, you can nothing."

6. Though he never said anything about it, the frustration was often read as FC Twente had once lost. Duel unnecessary back on his face The first season in Enschede went totally wrong, with the resignation of Steve McClaren and the complete collapse after the winter break. Last season was better, but it was good enough for the perfectionist Tadic? Probably not.

7. In the data-era dive occasionally interesting statistics. The number of opportunities created by major league players was one of those. To determine the efficiency of a player assists and goals only because not enough. For what Tadic can not do if - for example - Castaignos bungles his perfect pass? Tadic appeared last season, by far the biggest star of the league, with 132 chances created. Average of four per duel. His departure from FC Twente has therefore only been sporting a huge drain.

Source: http://www.tubantia.nl/sport/fc-twente/7-beelden-die-bewijzen-waarom-tadic-zo-belangrijk-was-voor-fc-twente-1.4431935

Many thanks Geerdeer

Enjoy this man!

Thanks, enjoy the cash. That's got me excited about the coming season again. Just what I needed.

An interesting read, although this odd, non sequitur quote found it's way into my Google translation.

Sometimes I cry for my own doll on the screen: "Come on Dusan, you can nothing"

?

Never mind No.7, It could it be that we see the No.11 shirt being used in the Premiership again, used by such greats as Benali, Heaney, Rosler and M Svensson!

Heeeeeeaaaaaannnnnyyyyy! Ah, memories. He bought me a beer one evening after i explained he owed me one, as he had played so crap that day. Sense of humour too. Top guy, occasionally a top player

Thanks, enjoy the cash. That's got me excited about the coming season again. Just what I needed.

An interesting read, although this odd, non sequitur quote found it's way into my Google translation.

?

When he plays the FIFA-game he sometimes shouts to himself on the screen 'Come on Dusan, work harder, you are bad'.

?

Maybe his new song to the tune of 'f*ck off pompey'

"Come on Dusan,

You can nothing"

@NabilHassan79: Dusan Tadic having medical at #saintsfc this morning set to seal £10m move. Here's a selection of his work #baller: http://t.co/RFbAY3kAGr

@solentsport: #saintsfc Serbian midfielder Dusan Tadic having medical at Southampton today following successful negotiations yesterday.

@bigadamsport: #saintsfc FC Twente player DusanTadic set to complete a €13M move to Mary's work permit & medical withstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he plays the FIFA-game he sometimes shouts to himself on the screen 'Come on Dusan, work harder, you are bad'.

Gotcha

Thanks again for graciously posting your good wishes. It's refreshing.

Oh and spend that cash wisely, here's some free advice. 1) don't buy any goalkeepers from Tottenham, 2) don't put it in any Icelandic banks.

BTW What do Twente fans think of Steve McLaren?

Just looked at a few clips of him on youtube. If he can reproduce those skills in the prem exciting times ahead, but ....... wont be long before the sharks come sniffing.

I thought the same about Steve De Ridder.

And then Gaston Ramirez.

Yet I still pursue the YouTube clips.

Why do I do this?

Tadic Vs Feyenoord

A better highlights clip perhaps (certainly than I have seen - apologies if posted elsewhere in the thread).

Takes a cracking pen at 3:58 - and 5:30 I think we may of found ourselves a new penalty king ?

The Eredivisie may be deemed lesser quality than the EPL but its still pretty fast paced and they don't hold back in the challenges so Tadic (hopefully) will adjust just fine.

Edited by jasonb

Tadic exploded with joy and promptly showed his impressive torso to the fans. Coincidence or not, since then, Tadic popular pieces in the female part of Twente...

Now THAT is sports reporting.

Aha. still sent from my effing nexus 4, but I have found the setting now dammit.

Once the second part of the medical is completed today he will be announced. No idea on shirt number, he was at Marchwood yesterday, where he agreed his contract which I believe has since been drawn up ready for the photo shots.

The quote I was given "expect the dominoe effect".

Tadic Vs Feyenoord

A better highlights clip perhaps (certainly than I have seen - apologies if posted elsewhere in the thread).

Takes a cracking pen at 3:58 - and 5:30 I think we may of found ourselves a new penalty king ?

The Eredivisie may be deemed lesser quality than the EPL but its still pretty fast paced and they don't hold back in the challenges so Tadic (hopefully) will adjust just fine.

Is that the Feyenoord managed by R Koeman ??

We should give him Luke are shaw no 3 shirt

One problem with that. Shaw wore 23.

Another problem (albeit not much of one), Yoshida wears 3 and he hasn't gone yet. Though I'd be offering him his international number of 22 and bumping Chambers up to at least 12.

(To me) it'll be interesting to see if Koeman has a "numbers plan" or if the numbers thing is a Les Reed feature - Adkins and Pochettino both seemed to stick loosely to sensible-ish numbering, with GKs mostly 1,(21),31 FBs 2,12,22 and 3,13,23, CBs with 5,6,15,16,25,26, DMs with 4,14,(24) CMs with 8,10,16,18,20 (plus 21) and attackers with 7,9,11,17,19,27,29.

There were the odd exceptions, with Gazzaniga taking 12 and Guly 21, plus Yoshida has 3 as a pretend full back because he likes the number and it was free and in the first XI at the time, but that's mostly reasonable.

Numbers will have to be announced before the shirt's on sale, so they have about 11 days to sign some players!

Once the second part of the medical is completed today he will be announced. No idea on shirt number, he was at Marchwood yesterday, where he agreed his contract which I believe has since been drawn up ready for the photo shots.

It's signings time!

^ what I heard yesterday... not sure re domino effect... similar to butterfly effect, but less dangerous?

Thanks Monk.

^ what I heard yesterday... not sure re domino effect... similar to butterfly effect, but less dangerous?

To paraphrase a misquote :- "Sign him and they will come!"

Domino effect?

As in watch the transfers roll in ......or out !

Lord duckhunter no need to wind me up about big Adam . I retracted my comments about a couple of weeks ago . Clearly you missed that post .

Bed wetters . They will still exist . Me I'm always faithful in adversity . Particularly where saints are concerned . Saints is for life once a saint always a saint.

Have a good day Duncan and lord duckhunter

Edited by Viking Warrior