Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Sorry I might be thick but how do we know for sure this is done and dusted?

It's days like this I remember when we'd signed that centre back from Arsenal. Years ago now. Pilchards, previously of this parish, and mentioned in this thread earlier today, had stated 100% that he'd seen the contract signed with his own eyes. Proper ITK Billy big boll ocks. Knew it all, he did.

He signed for Reading the next day.

I think I made Pilchards cry the following day with my slating of him. (He's a good poster who doesn't post on here any more and you can see why). Innocent times and obviously I have changed since then.

And when I say remember, I mean I can't remember the players name. He turned out s hit for Reading anyway.

Sorry I might be thick but how do we know for sure this is done and dusted?

I dont think you are thick there are many posters who really are

PS It looks as though Tadic will sign tomorrow after his medical which seems excellent news after all the doom and gloom of last night and the shrieks of how incompetent the board are

It's days like this I remember when we'd signed that centre back from Arsenal. Years ago now. Pilchards, previously of this parish, and mentioned in this thread earlier today, had stated 100% that he'd seen the contract signed with his own eyes. Proper ITK Billy big boll ocks. Knew it all, he did.

He signed for Reading the next day.

I think I made Pilchards cry the following day with my slating of him. (He's a good poster who doesn't post on here any more and you can see why). Innocent times and obviously I have changed since then.

And when I say remember, I mean I can't remember the players name. He turned out s hit for Reading anyway.

John Halls?

The alternative did well for us either way.

PS It looks as though Tadic will sign tomorrow after his medical which seems excellent news after all the doom and gloom of last night and the shrieks of how incompetent the board are

It's ok....I believe it now. It's on UI as well.

What a signing.

He was no Thomas Hadjto, that's for sure.

Or Marcelo Sarmiento/Tejera (take your pick, neither played apart from the cups) for that matter.

Just trying to remember that CB who signed for us and never played when we were relegated in 04/05.

They are incomplete they're making a pigs ear of this asset strip

Or Marcelo Sarmiento/Tejera (take your pick, neither played apart from the cups) for that matter.

Just trying to remember that CB who signed for us and never played when we were relegated in 04/05.

Aledine Yahia?

None of them can hold a candle to Scott marshall. Remember him? He was considered a bit of a coup at the time. Played twice, we conceded 8 goals I think and he scored two own goals. He was fantastically sh*te

Who was that Spanish centre half we signed mid/late nineties with the perm?

Aledine Yahia?

None of them can hold a candle to Scott marshall. Remember him? He was considered a bit of a coup at the time. Played twice, we conceded 8 goals I think and he scored two own goals. He was fantastically sh*te

Who was that Spanish centre half we signed mid/late nineties with the perm?

Marco Almeda

Turkish... St Chalet. Yes it was Yahia. Crying out for a centre back and he doesn't even make the bench, all season...... How good must he have made Jakobsson look?

And that Calum davenport on loan was a better option.

And that Calum davenport on loan was a better option.

Banging an old drum here, but after seeing him play for Cov I was delighted that he joined. Saw his last game for the Sky Blues at Highfield Road v West Ham.... Just before he joined Spurs that very night (left the pitch and signed terms) and immediately got loaned to West Ham the very next day. The locals practically worshiped him as a bright shinning hope.

Oh dear..... just, oh dear.

Edited by Colinjb

In typical SWF fashion, I shall now proceed to slate Tadic before he's even put pen to paper.

God waste of space, just when we needed a Lallana replacement and we end up with a De Ridder. Mumble, groan. Is this how much we've sunk? Relegation a certainty.

Just for the lols. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him in action!

In typical SWF fashion, I shall now proceed to slate Tadic before he's even put pen to paper.

God waste of space, just when we needed a Lallana replacement and we end up with a De Ridder. Mumble, groan. Is this how much we've sunk? Relegation a certainty.

Just for the lols. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him in action!

I disagree. God has not been quantifiable as of yet so can't be deemed as a waste of space.