Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

He comes from Serbia

He f*cking hates Pompey

Who cares if it doesn't rhyme, it mentions that he hates Pompey which is the most important.

Is it?

Will it look cool 250 miles up the road where no-one fúcking cares?

Is it?

FFS Pap stop being so provincial, it mentions that we hate Pompey so that's all that matters.

It'd be better if it mentioned we fecking hate Pompey though and some reference to getting your Father's gun....

Is it?

Everything about Southampton looks cool to people in Liverpool. They want our cruise ships, they want our best players.

It's pretty much an undeniable fact that where Southampton goes Liverpool follows. I'm sure your mate Barry would agree unequivocally.

15m Euros on a player in the last year of his deal at Twente? Seems very steep to me but I don't know enough of the player to know if he is worth it or not. Lets hope he is.

As with the fees we received, it will be made up of various add on clauses etc. Not like we are chucking them £12m up front!

Besides, £8m gets you Robert Snodgrass these days so what do people expect from our signings?

Why are we still obsessed with Pompey, just ignore the sad fishy folk. There's real clubs to dislike at the moment

Why can't people get a joke without the need for a f*cking smiley face stuck at the end of it?

From people I have spoken to, a family member who is randomly a PSV Supporter (long story, don't ask), said at the initial interest.....''Not a chance, he's big club bound'' and now, as he's on the brink of signing ''Not sure how you've done it, he's every bit as good as some of the best play makers in Europe." Described him as a play maker, number 10 style, rather than a winger - but can operate either side.

He doesn't rate Pele though, described him as more of an Altidore than a Bony.....uh oh!

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

He comes from Serbia

He f*cking hates Pompey

Who cares if it doesn't rhyme, it mentions that he hates Pompey which is the most important.

Man U used this for Vidic but the last line was He'll f**kin' murder ya

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

He comes from Serbia

He f*cking hates Pompey

Exactly that.

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

He comes from Serbia

He f*cking hates Scousers

we hate pompey

we hate pompey

we hate pompeeeyyyy

clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap, the saints

or something ...

FFS Pap stop being so provincial, it mentions that we hate Pompey so that's all that matters.

It'd be better if it mentioned we fecking hate Pompey though and some reference to getting your Father's gun....

It looks like a load of yokels having a fight with some guests at a wedding party (that didn't bother to turn up).

Everything about Southampton looks cool to people in Liverpool. They want our cruise ships, they want our best players.

It's pretty much an undeniable fact that where Southampton goes Liverpool follows. I'm sure your mate Barry would agree unequivocally.

Well, I'm not sure I'd agree with that. We like our bars lively, our women chatty and a bit more to do at 2am in the morning than fend off alcohol-fuelled pugilists at the taxi ranks.

I don't like the way that LFC have gone about their business and have been encouraged to see some old skool LFC fans decrying Lovren's activities on Twitter.

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

Dusan Tadic woo oooo

He comes from Serbia

He f*cking hates Pompey

If Dejan goes you might wanna fit in a "he hates Croatia" there somewhere.... ;)

As with the fees we received, it will be made up of various add on clauses etc. Not like we are chucking them £12m up front!

Besides, £8m gets you Robert Snodgrass these days so what do people expect from our signings?

People do seem to have a very warped idea of what it is required regarding expenditure , even to simply compete at this level. I find it pretty comical to hear about the unsustainable spending rampage Cortese was on when ultimately, the fees paid out where exactly inline with what would be needed to build a decent Prem side. A 10-15M player is not a lot by todays standards.

People do seem to have a very warped idea of what it is required regarding expenditure , even to simply compete at this level. I find it pretty comical to hear about the unsustainable spending rampage Cortese was on when ultimately, the fees paid out where exactly inline with what would be needed to build a decent Prem side. A 10-15M player is not a lot by todays standards.

Yup. What did Norwich spend last year? £25m-£30m. Where'd they end up?

As ridiculous as it sounds (football is just pure ridiculous) £8m-£12m for a player isn't really a big money signing.

He doesn't rate Pele though

Edson Arantes do Nascimento or the one from the Cape Verde Islands. If its the former then your acquaintance knows nothing about football. Still he is getting on a bit these days and does have trouble with "keepy uppy" allegedly (Pele not your acquaintance)

Completely agree. Last year's spending wasn't an unsustainable spending rampage, was pretty much par for the course.

When Snodgrass is eight mil, then it is highly likely we will bring in several ten million quid recruits, and pretty much guaranteed that at least one of them will turn out to be dogs hit.

Well, I'm not sure I'd agree with that. We like our bars lively, our women chatty and a bit more to do at 2am in the morning than fend off alcohol-fuelled pugilists at the taxi ranks.

It doesn't surprise me that you found women difficult to talk to down here.

It doesn't surprise me that you found women difficult to talk to down here.

It doesn't surprise me that this is what you took from my comment.

I get better bang for my shortarsed buck up here.

I've been sent a photo via the medium of Facebook of a Tadic sighting in the New Forest today:

bigfoot-spotted-in-pennsylvbetterpic.jpg

You tell me it's not authentic! I mean who else could it be? Bigfoot? HAH!

It looks like a load of yokels having a fight with some guests at a wedding party (that didn't bother to turn up).

I don't like the way that LFC have gone about their business and have been encouraged to see some old skool LFC fans decrying Lovren's activities on Twitter.

I had a weekend in Liverpool once. Ended up in the once famous Grafton Ballrooms. The people there are all really funny and like laughing at their own jokes. I also liked the photos of the dole inspectors on the walls of the pubs in Kirkby.

The women were really chatty, but they speak a funny language up there that involves them spitting at you when they're trying to get a sentence out.

They also think they all knew The Beatles, before they got famous (the point when they left the sh*thole behind, at the very earliest opportunity). Bill Shankly has also personally visited each and every one of them in their homes.

I'm off out now to play 5 a side. If this hasn't been sorted by the time I get home I'm handing back my season ticket.

I'll let Reed and Krueger know for you mate, I'm sure they will take your monday evening arrangements into consideration when completing multi-million pound deals ;)