Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

One question I have for the ITKs (Guan, KBSS and Monk) is Scott Sinclair - were Saints interested/still interested?

Sinclair's stock has fallen pretty dramatically since he left Swansea, he barely even made the bench for that woeful West Brom side last season. Everyone knew it was a suicidal career move to go to Man City but I guess the cash on offer was too good to turn down at the time.

Sinclair's stock has fallen pretty dramatically since he left Swansea, he barely even made the bench for that woeful West Brom side last season. Everyone knew it was a suicidal career move to go to Man City but I guess the cash on offer was too good to turn down at the time.

I only found out the other day he's Jake Sinclair's brother. Saints could well be the place that revived his career if he was cheap enough.

I only found out the other day he's Jake Sinclair's brother. Saints could well be the place that revived his career if he was cheap enough.

City would be happy to get shot of him but I fear his attitude to his career has changed somewhat. No idea whether Koeman's got any history of reviving failing careers, but if so could be worth a speculative punt. Would certainly give us the genuine pace that we've lacked since Rodriguez got injured.

City would be happy to get shot of him but I fear his attitude to his career has changed somewhat. No idea whether Koeman's got any history of reviving failing careers, but if so could be worth a speculative punt. Would certainly give us the genuine pace that we've lacked since Rodriguez got injured.

I agree his attitude might be a bit suspect, but hes still only 25. You'd hope he couldn't be that jaded or disinterested so young.

Hopefully we will see Lovern and Lallana sitting on the bench for a newly promoted Norwich team in a couple of seasons then....

I agree his attitude might be a bit suspect, but hes still only 25. You'd hope he couldn't be that jaded or disinterested so young.

He's ****ging Helen Flannigan isn't he, apparently they're trying for a baby. Maybe he wants to become the stay at home father and live off of her stellar career!!

Pellè wasn't really living up to his potential until he came to Feyenoord.

For gods sake let's have something different, and that doesn't reference to past players.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, Dusan Tadic makes Adam look.......

He plays on the left,

He plays on the right

Dusan Tadic

Makes Lallana look ....

You hear that Colin, FFS!! We would like a chant with no context or nod to anything that went before!! :x :lol: :lol:

He didn't say he was going to Everton, he said it was in the balance which does seem to have been the case.

A lot in the press and on this very board over the last few days, about the 'proof' of the inability of the new board and management to carry out 'the dream'.

I, for one, have to humbly disagree. Who are we potentially these players to? West Ham, Newcastle, Aston Villa? No! The only clubs that are threatening to diminish our current squad (which we are trying to reinforce btw), are those that were one of only seven to finish above us last season. We had several crown jewels that outshone the lesser lights of those other squads, and now they have tempted them with lucre in the case of Adam/Liverpool, Rebuild a great club/Lucre in the case of Shaw, or Life long loyalty in the case of Rickie. The team has no mass exodus, just a few players who want in on the cash train offered by teams above us. So we will have to replace and improve on them, as Morgan says.

The team we are left with, even on its own would finish mid table, with, Boruc, clyne, Fonte, Yoshi, Chambers, Morgan, Big Vic, Cork, Davis, J-Rod, and Ward-Prowse making a highly competitive first eleven. But that will not be the first eleven!

It is true that Tadic and Pelle were supposed to be wrapped up by the end of last week, and it seems as if Tadic may join Everton now (another club who are bigger than us. I swear some of our fellow fans think that our eighth place finish put us in the champions league spots). This was, no doubt, the reason for the delays from his agent.

Starting now, the undisclosed fee policy (Post-Pelle) will be twinned with the transfer committee becoming the penetralia of the club. For my part, I will restrict myself to smilies hours before a transfer is complete/

It's the OP on the 'Does the board have a case to answer to' fred

NO. It is in the balance. And he would prefer Germany over England, if any club there could afford him....

It's the OP on the 'Does the board have a case to answer to' fred

Earlier in this thread....

NO. It is in the balance. And he would prefer Germany over England, if any club there could afford him....

So' date=' is it in the balance, has he gone elsewhere or is he signing for us today?[/quote']

As I read it:

1) We agreed a fee.

2) Everton also came in.

3) He is choosing a move to us rather then the Toffees.

So' date=' is it in the balance, has he gone elsewhere or is he signing for us today?[/quote']

Sorry for picking on you, but why do people ask such specific questions when it's clear that nothing is definite until it's on the OS? Players can change their mind, clubs can change their mind, players wives can change their mind, agents can stick their oar in, all sorts can happen. Even those ITK know that any info they pass on is only true at the time their contact heard it, and could've changed already by the time it reaches us or the media.

Sorry for picking on you, but why do people ask such specific questions when it's clear that nothing is definite until it's on the OS? Players can change their mind, clubs can change their mind, players wives can change their mind, agents can stick their oar in, all sorts can happen. Even those ITK know that any info they pass on is only true at the time their contact heard it, and could've changed already by the time it reaches us or the media.

S'ok. I have broad shoulders. The reason I asked was because often the good news filters through on here before it's officially confirmed (a Guan smiley for instance) and I was just asking my Saints brethren to save myself the necessity of working my through the posts.

S'ok. I have broad shoulders. The reason I asked was because often the good news filters through on here before it's officially confirmed (a Guan smiley for instance) and I was just asking my Saints brethren to save myself the necessity of working my through the posts.

Fair enough - sorry, no news!

We get to talk about his new found commitment to our cause and how he will definitely become a legend because he's so talented.

Better not let people on here know that he is foreign and that we are going to be paying money for him though, some will be willing to ignore his obvious talents in the face of those facts.

Have the reactionary's on here got to now aim the same vitriol at Tadíc already as he is quoted as saying the same thing Lallana said to that young Liverpool fan?

Twente have accepted our bid and publicised that fact. Not sure it's comparable.

I'm probably a bit premature but have our lyricists come up with any Novell chants ?

Ive written one. It goes:

Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a f****** c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a f****** c***. (Oh and we also signed Tadic.)

It doesn't rhyme, scan or make any sense, but IMO it works. ;-)

Ive written one. It goes:

Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a f****** c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a c***, Lallana's a f****** c***. (Oh and we also signed Tadic.)

It doesn't rhyme, scan or make any sense, but IMO it works. ;-)

Drop the "Lallana's a" bit and use the old Hagar the horrible skol drinking song. Sing whenever he gets ball.

From most recent reports

Fee agreed €15m +/-

€1.2m of that goes to previous club Gronigen

Presume the reason the price has gone up a few million is that Twente wanted their full whack and the extra pays Gronigen's slice which is totally fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by itchen_dan

From most recent reports

Fee agreed €15m +/-

€1.2m goes to previous club Gronigen

Seems a strange way of doing things but I hope the fee comes up €15m in our favour rather than theirs. I spose it's sorted by coin toss or something?