Dusan Tadic - DONE DEAL, official and everything

S-Clarke

stevegrant owns you and everything you say on here. Granted (lolz) that doesn't mean he is reliable but being the owner of the website, I think most people would have reason to generally rely upon the accuracy of his words and sources.

Don't know about that. 99% of stuff on his website is utter boll*cks;)

Theres no onus of proof anywhere you tit, this isnt court

Id say that in balance the new board has ultimately proven to have more failings then achieved anything positive. Fans openly criticising ST costs, a player exodus that doesnt look like stopping, losing our manager and no players currently inbound.

Still, we have our stripes I suppose.

Apart from the player exodus bit that happens practically every off season

Er .....? .... maybe his taxi's caught in a traffic jam on the M4...?....or...

Or maybe (if it is all done) they're putting together a nice PR package, conducting an interview to release with the announcement... or maybe he doesn't even exist! He's just a big ploy invented by Liverpool to get us to let go of Lallana quicker!!

More likely is 27 thousand people are gullible.

Well, if 3m XBox One owners are anything to go by, people can be convinced of ANYTHING with the right amount of marketing and a suitable lack of sense ;)

Theres no onus of proof anywhere you tit, this isnt court

Id say that in balance the new board has ultimately proven to have more failings then achieved anything positive. Fans openly criticising ST costs, a player exodus that doesnt look like stopping, losing our manager and no players currently inbound.

Still, we have our stripes I suppose.

Caught one :)

Then why ask me for it - but, here we go more 'proof' from the dumbfúck

Whats happened ?

Honestly, you leave this forum for a few hours sleep and to live your life, come back and its all changed !

Last night he was going to Everton.......whats happened to that one then ?

The head of SWF posted and gave us all hope. :-)

Looks like we have got him. 15m euros/£11.9m. Perhaps with all this money we have we out bidded Everton. Source- Michiel Jongsma well respected dutch journalist.

Refers to fee agreed. No mention of player agreeing to join though.

Looks like we have got him. 15m euros/£11.9m. Perhaps with all this money we have we out bidded Everton. Source- Michiel Jongsma well respected dutch journalist.

I got the impression from the manager's quotes over the weekend that Saints had already tied up the deal with the club and player subject only to a medical. Maybe they tried but were too late.

Refers to fee agreed. No mention of player agreeing to join though.

Jongsma said southampton is the club he will join after a question from an Everton fan. He said Koeman was joining us weeks before he signed. I'd say unless he wants ridiculous top 6 club star player wages he's ours

Looks like a potentially excellent signing. If all the ITK snippets are to be taken at face value on here, Pelle and Ings to follow over next couple of weeks. That would be an exciting front line with J Rod still to come back from injury.

That leaves a LB, 2 x CBs (given Lovren's comments about going) and a GK still needed. One question I have for the ITKs (Guan, KBSS and Monk) is Scott Sinclair - were Saints interested/still interested? Or do the Tadic and Ings prospective signings cover off the wide forward/attacking midfielder vacancies?

Of course, the above is contingent on Morgan staying!