McCanns to appeal in xmas film

Baj

Why was this not mentioned in the press more? Went out for a meal instead of looking after their kids.

There is something I don't like about either of them.

What are they gonna call the film? Home Alone is already taken.

I wouldn't trust this pair as far as I could throw them.

apparently...

anyone else think "look, you got away with it, best thing you can do now is shut up"

There is something that doesn't quite stack up with those two, but who knows? If they have been misjudged then that makes a God awful situation worse in some respects...bad enough to lose your child, but if people think you are responsible...

Whether they did something to her or not, as a parent myslef I cannot imagine what possessed them to leave young children alone in a house. They let Maddie down in a way that most of us will never understand and surely, at the very least, are guilty of child neglect and negligence?

Police have discounted a sighting of a girl in The Warehouse in Dunedin more than two years ago as missing British girl Madeleine McCann.

CCTV footage showed a girl being led into a supermarket by a man in shorts, while another photo in Britain's Daily Mail showed a young girl in The Warehouse accompanied by a man in shorts and an older boy.

Police have identified the girl and her family, and she is not the missing British girl, acting Southern District commander Inspector Dave Campbell said tonight.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/6888609/dunedin-sighting-not-madeleine-mccann-police/

An "interesting" perspective from a loony site..

Hi all, great to be here.

I lived in the village of Rothley (the McCanns home village) most of my life and I (know for sure) that there is a (hidden) Knights Templar (freemasons) Lodge in the said Village, hidden deep inside the very exclusive Hotel called (the Royal Court Hotel Rothley) (the "Royal" description having been dropped some years ago)

The pope of Rome outlawed the Order of the Knights Templar back in the 13th century for Heresy, some escaped to Scotland in their "pirate ships flying the black and white skull and Bones flag" (renamed themselves) The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry as a cover organisation twined with the York Rite of freemasonry and are simply known as the (freemasons) today.

However the lodge in question (SHOULD NOT BE THERE) as the Catholics still to this day outlaw the Order of the Knights Templar?

I was privileged enough a couple of years ago (I'm not a freemason) but a freelance Cameraman, (and aquatinted with a 16th degree Mason) in "Filming" (not for public viewing) the freemasons Annual AGM in the provincial freemasons Lodge on London Rd Leicester. In the 3 hour ceremony that followed the "Knights Templar Order" and lodge in Rothley was refereed to as (the good works) and cited their Grand Provincial Master (33rd degree freemason)

Now Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann are both Scottish, is there a link between the "Scottish Rite of Freemasonry"(the hidden outlawed) Order of the Knights Templar in Rothley?

Are Gerry and Brown in the same (highly secret Order) "within the General secret freemasons" of which consist of 100's or so different Orders/lodges, around the country.

The "Skull and Bones" of Yale University USA who we know are the "Elite" Bush, Ragan, Nixon etc.

Is there an equivalent "Skull and Bones" in England that share the same symbology of the Original Order of the Knights Templar?

And could Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann be a part of this highly secret "Elite" Order?

In the grounds of the Court Hotel is built the "very first preceptory" (chapel or Temple) built by the Templar in England in AD 1122.

The Templars planned their first crusade from this Temple.

Later in the 17th century the "Magnicarter" was signed by William Wilberforce in the same Temple "The abolition of slavery"

King Richard the 3rd Requested he be Buried in the same grounds! but was never buried there after his death?

At the same time in the 17th century ‘Thomas McCauley’ (another Scotsman) was born in these grounds and was to become the ‘Chair of Cambridge University’ the same seat ‘Newton’ frequented.

The Templars are known for inventing Modern Medicine and the Banking system.

Gordon is head of the Government (ex chancellor) banking.

And Gerry McCann is a senior Consultant for cardiology in the (world-renowned) Glenfield Teaching hospital Leicester, medicine.

I can see that the Maddie case is a can of worms and it's ironic to me "that she is surrounded by "the illuminati".

I surmise that this whole case hinges on one Future Fact.

The Microchip.

The necessity to maintain the "Abduction Theory" is paramount in this saga and the Government will uphold that Theory to the utmost.

Microchips and medicine go hand in hand as it will be doctors that implant the chips in the children arms one would imagine.

Also it has come to light that Gerry and Kate used IVF so they could have Maddie and that Gerry wasn’t the donor, I’m getting visions of seedy scientists looking for an Aryan Mother who wants IVF to bare the offspring to a secret elite overlord so to continue the blue bloodline, I’ve heard Kate refer to Maddie as ‘the perfect child’ but behind the scenes, their is talk of a very different story, that maddie was a sleepwalker and was regularly sedated by Kate as she couldn’t cope with the twins, and that she was ‘semi autistic’. Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

Apparently Gerry is supposed to be good friends with Robert Murat and that they met when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour party in Leicester.

Also Clarence Michel has been working behind the scenes well before the McCanns went to Portugal arranging holidays to Malta, With the Tapas 7 minus the McCanns.?

Just a play on words to finish?

"Scott free" is a well known saying... getting off Scott free.

How about (Scott - free - masons)

Hidden in plain View as always.

Your thoughts on my article are most welcome.

PS - These are not my thoughts/ideas/beliefs...