England vs Costa Rica

nta786

First lie by ITV and the game hasn't even started! "Coming next - England v Costa Rica" But instead what came next was yet another Advert Session.

Have you ever watched television before?

You Trousers, just over two minutes.

How many more references to this do you think there will be? Funnily enough that isn't one of the bets you can place according to the many gambling adverts.

My favourite in this World Cup, so far, was two references to the Iran team playing with their 'Christian names' on the back of their shirts - that would be the Islamic Republic of Iran and whilst there are Christians living in Iran perhaps first names or forenames would be more accurate?

Have you ever watched television before?
I watch BBC by choice and if the ad frequency is typical of ITV it confirms my preference. The enforced 45 minutes ad free during a football match must have the ITV executives wringing their hands.

I quite enjoyed seeing Phil Jones watch the 70 yard launch from the keeper sail straight over his head to the striker, proving you don't need to have Gerrard's knees and 180 minutes of football in 4 days to completely shart up defending a massive hoof.

But isn't it lovely to see that English players have to deal with hoofs so infrequently in the Prem that they have no idea what to do about it any more?

Useful comments at half time about how much space Lallana is in and not being passed to...

Infinately this, just look so much more able to control the ball in the middle. Crazy

The things you can do when not trying to accomodate Rooney

thing is, he will be made skipper next. and told to play as the 3rd midfielder

I quite enjoyed seeing Phil Jones watch the 70 yard launch from the keeper sail straight over his head to the striker, proving you don't need to have Gerrard's knees and 180 minutes of football in 4 days to completely shart up defending a massive hoof.

But isn't it lovely to see that English players have to deal with hoofs so infrequently in the Prem that they have no idea what to do about it any more?

Useful comments at half time about how much space Lallana is in and not being passed to...

I still maintain that was more Jagielkas fault then it was Gerrards

What a f**king boring match, actually started to fall asleep.

Smalling shouldn't be a football. Wilshere is a bloody wimp and needs to man up and stop falling over. Milner is slow. Lampard is now on the way out. Don't get the fuss with Barkley. Sturridge is okay. Lallana not playing at his best from last season. Shaw looks good!

Yawn.

Im sorry, just not a fan of Sturridge at this level, he simply isnt good enough to be that greedy, granted now he will score and this will be stuffed down my throat but unless he improves he wont be our first choice striker come 2016

trouble is, if you play for top 4/glory club and a regular for them, you are beyond reproach

another crap touch by sturridge