England v Uruguay

Batman

Beaten by a team from a country with a 7m population with a striker who was under the surgeons knife 28 days ago and not even a 100th of the investment in England a bloody disgrace yet again! now wait for the inevitable Costa Rica Italy draw tomorrow

So all our players wanting away want to play for top teams like Liverchester and emulate Gerrard Rooney Wellbeck Johnson Henderson etc and produce such rubbish!

Be fair they are a decent side. They are South American champions, got to the semis of the last World Cup and A world class striker that we don't have who ultimately was the differnce.

Beaten by a team from a country with a 7m population with a striker who was under the surgeons knife 28 days ago and not even a 100th of the investment in England a bloody disgrace yet again! now wait for the inevitable Costa Rica Italy draw tomorrow

So all our players wanting away want to play for top teams like Liverchester and emulate Gerrard Rooney Wellbeck Johnson Henderson etc and produce such rubbish!

Maybe they want emulate Suarez.....

3 million.

bad manager + bad team selection + bad formation + horrible defence + impotent strikers

This really wasn't a surprise was it? A decent midfield is not enough to make a winning team.

Utterly smack on mate.

Tactics awful.

Picking Johnson ever... awful

Stirling as anything other than an impact sub - ****ing retarded.

hendo and gerrard as defensive mids?

Tactics utterly utterly shocking. Hodgson really should go after this but won't... because he's been brave and picked the youth (which translates as a 17year old girlfriend beating **** head) played out of position and depth... then picking the same old same old, united, liverpool and chelsea.

Horrendous.

Players like Ox, shaw, lallana, wilshire have done very very well not really being involved in this tbh.

On the plus side, I picked no england players and I'm top of all my fantasy football leagues :lol: So I knew damn well what was coming trolololol

What we need is a manager with the balls to build a team with an ethos, rather than picking the obvious names from the top six clubs and hoping they gel. For all the talk of giving youth a chance, I think Roy just gave the idea lip service. Garbage.

Pile of f@@king shyte. Useless tossers. Beaten easily on saturday and very poor tonight. World cup over. Despite the tedious hype England just not good enough or motivated enough.

Bless them, now they can get back to their WAGS, Kahn Range Rovers, Lambos, diamond-encrusted watches and elevated garden 5 a side pitches.

Hart is an arrogant **** and sadly, too many in the England set up seem to listen to his own hype.

Let's hope that Lallanas arrogance bubble will now burst and we can get him home and rebuild him into the player and Saint he was before he pulled on the England shirt and followed Gerrard.

WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

But I did get to see Lallana and Rickie playing in the World Cup!

And a record number of yellow card offences go unpunished!

Funny sort of night, and not in the good way.

Glad I gave up four years ago.

Let's hope that Lallanas arrogance bubble will now burst and we can get him home and rebuild him into the player and Saint he was before he pulled on the England shirt and followed Gerrard.

And let's also hope that he sorts his hair out and gets rid of the ridiculous demi beard.

What we need is a manager with the balls to build a team with an ethos, rather than picking the obvious names from the top six clubs and hoping they gel. For all the talk of giving youth a chance, I think Roy just gave the idea lip service. Garbage.

Exactly... lack of movement, no fluidity.. absolutely shocking.

Ah well.The Prem 'Prima Donnas' under achieve again. What's new? Surely the Liverchester participants are world beaters? Oh! Sorry. They've had a hard season!!!!!!

A good holiday should refresh them!

Think they were already on holiday.

Got to say Suarez is a different class esp against our dinosaurs

We'll be the best team to go out in the first round unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do you really believe that? Spain and Australia are out too, I don't think we'd beat either of them.

Love none of the pundits dare blame Gerrard or Roy for bottling it with his team selection. Its all about one man beating us but if we played better that one man wouldn't beat us and I don't recall Suarez stopping our shiz forward line from scoring

Be fair they are a decent side. They are South American champions, got to the semis of the last World Cup and A world class striker that we don't have who ultimately was the differnce.

Sorry, but the "Suarez was the difference" cliche, is an easy excuse to trot out, the sort of banal rubbish from Townsend and the ITV pundits.

In truth, England as ever at a major tournament were all huff, puff, and devoid of any real plan or initiative.

Watching that tonight reminded me of a phrase someone used on here a couple of weeks ago "all fart, and no sh!t".

Suarez is a beast, took us to the cleaners on scraps. That was the difference, they have a top draw striker - we don't.

Thank god all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that accompany England can be put to bed for at least 2 more years. We always delude ourselves that they are OK but we all know deep down that they aren't really all that.

Now, what about our opening day fixture and is big Ron going to sign Pelle or what?

Glen Johnson, **** the ****ety **** off. Even setting up the goal is not enough to stop me venting my pain at seeing that **** in an England shirt. Ball watching useless ****wit. **** off. Skate.

Suarez is a beast, took us to the cleaners on scraps. That was the difference, they have a top draw striker - we don't.

Thank god all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that accompany England can be put to bed for at least 2 more years. We always delude ourselves that they are OK but we all know deep down that they aren't really all that.

Now, what about our opening day fixture and is big Ron going to sign Pelle or what?

Do you work for ITV Sport?

Glen Johnson, **** the ****ety **** off. Even setting up the goal is not enough to stop me venting my pain at seeing that **** in an England shirt. Ball watching useless ****wit. **** off. Skate.

This post doesn't even scratch the surface for me. I would dearly love a 5 minute swear filter amnesty.

Well, no.

Well yes. 2 game against 2 very good teams where on a different day we could have got results from both. Created some good chances, and in spells played some half decent football. Spain have been awful, and I haven't seen Australia.

Sorry, but the "Suarez was the difference" cliche, is an easy excuse to trot out, the sort of banal rubbish from Townsend and the ITV pundits.

In truth, England as ever at a major tournament were all huff, puff, and devoid of any real plan or initiative.

Watching that tonight reminded me of a phrase someone used on here a couple of weeks ago "all fart, and no sh!t".

Would Suarez have put that header against the bar or hit hit straight at the keeper like Rooney did? He'd have had a hatrick tonight if he'd been in an England shirt. Uruguay are an average team with a world class striker, England are an average team. That my friend is the difference.

I fail to understand why Roy or his assistant were at St. Mary's nearly every week yet when it came to he didn't trust Lallana, Lambert and to a lesser extent Shaw to do the job for him !

5 minutes for Rickie and barely half an hour for Lallana whilst Wellbeck and co serve up the same old crap.

Well yes. 2 game against 2 very good teams where on a different day we could have got results from both. Created some good chances, and in spells played some half decent football. Spain have been awful, and I haven't seen Australia.

We're ****, don't kid yourself.