Dejan Lovren hands in transfer request

Saint-Armstrong

There's a guy on Twitter claiming he met with a senior board member and is divulging stuff about bonuses/contracts, starting with this one:

andrew_saintsfc: Meet a senior #SaintsFC board member yesterday, had a chat about the situation at our club & rumours are true about players handing in.....

Edit: I know it's not new manger related but didn't know where to put it.

There's a guy on Twitter claiming he met with a senior board member and is divulging stuff about bonuses/contracts, starting with this one:

andrew_saintsfc: Meet a senior #SaintsFC board member yesterday, had a chat about the situation at our club & rumours are true about players handing in.....

Aka Andrew Halford. Well known prat on twitter with a history of making sh1te up. Ludicrous that a loser like him would ever meet with club officials.

Sounds like ********. He says a Senior Board member, well that is either Reed, Krueger, Rogers, Hofsetter or KL.

No chance they would divulge info like that to a random fan.

Think that lad might have bull**** history too.

Transfer requests are because players want to play in the CL, nothing overly sinister.

From Andrew ‏@andrew_saintsfc 2h on twitter

Meet a senior #SaintsFC board member yesterday, had a chat about the situation at our club & rumours are true about players handing in.....

Transfer requests why are they doing in this ? Last summer Cortese inserted bonus's into key players contracts that would give the.....

Players significant amounts of money, however when Cortese left #SaintsFC decided to change the contracts of players & wiping out the.....

Meet a senior #SaintsFC board member yesterday, had a chat about the situation at our club & rumours are true about players handing in.....

Transfer requests why are they doing in this ? Last summer Cortese inserted bonus's into key players contracts that would give the.....

Players significant amounts of money, however when Cortese left #SaintsFC decided to change the contracts of players & wiping out the.....

Wiping out the....? The anticipation is killing me!

Also - sounds like nonsense.

Absoutle crap, from a Human Resources point of view any contractual changes would need the player to agree & sign to the amended terms!

If it really was the case that the board had changed their contracts without any agreement from the player then legally the contract could be seen as null & void and the player would leave for nothing.

I'm sorry but if they clauses in their contracts for bonuses etc i cannot see how these cannot be honoured...sorry but this does ring true!

Maybe Cortese had promised something which never got written into the contracts? Now he's gone, things have changed.

Players would have been incredibly naive to buy that sort of thing, especially seeing as it wasn't even NC's money he was playing with.

I've come to the conclusion that andrew_saintsfc is speaking a load of garbage.

Players would have been incredibly naive to buy that sort of thing, especially seeing as it wasn't even NC's money he was playing with.

I've come to the conclusion that andrew_saintsfc is speaking a load of garbage.

What the same players who brought into the saints in the Champions League dream (allegedly)

Obviously want him to stay, but if he's going to go I'll be delighted if he goes to Barcelona instead of Liverpool.

Ditto.

Would be hard to deny him a move to Barcelona to be honest, especially if they make a "sensible" or attractive offer.

Err you cant change an existing contract unless both parties agree!

Omg I hope no-one posts these nude photos of dejan lovren! Or just a link to them or advice what google search terms to use, cos luckily they seem v.difficult to find. It would be awful to see these nude photos of dejan lovren! I hope no-one sends them to me by pm pls

I think you'd probably have to google something like vecernji.hr/sp-hrvatska-reprezentacija/goli-lovren-i-carli-opustali-se-na-bazenu-u-drustvu-srne-i-modrica-944937/multimedia/p16?close_url=/sp-hrvatska-reprezentacija/goli-lovren-i-carli-opustali-se-na-bazenu-u-drustvu-srne-i-modrica-944937

I think you'd probably have to google something like vecernji.hr/sp-hrvatska-reprezentacija/goli-lovren-i-carli-opustali-se-na-bazenu-u-drustvu-srne-i-modrica-944937/multimedia/p16?close_url=/sp-hrvatska-reprezentacija/goli-lovren-i-carli-opustali-se-na-bazenu-u-drustvu-srne-i-modrica-944937

One really has to pity some of these emerging, under-developed countries. Their poor players still have to use communal baths and can't even afford a roof!

:lol: standing there, hands on hips, shoving it in in wee luka modric's face!

Edit: tks for hook up! I am outrage!

£15m bid from Spurs apparently. Would think he is worth nearer to £20m.

http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/lovren-pred-vratima-tottenhama-stigla-ponuda-od-15-milijuna-funti-946136

Oh yeah, someone from a Croatian site linked him with a move to his former boss.

Players never get linked to clubs where former managers have just gone to, do they.

:mcinnes:

Oh yeah, someone from a Croatian site linked him with a move to his former boss.

Players never get linked to clubs where former managers have just gone to, do they.

It's in the British press as well, almost no doubt that Poch would want him.

It's in the British press as well, almost no doubt that Poch would want him.

Ok, so British press never do that as well?

How many Espanyol players were we linked with? Verdu, Amat, Moreno?

Every time a manager moves half their former team gets linked. Rarely do many if any move, I said the same on the Koeman thread when we were linked with several Feyenoord players.

It's just dull.

I just posted the link, thats all. Seems like there is an interest from Spurs, at the least we would make a big profit and probably have replacements lined up.

Ok, so British press never do that as well?

How many Espanyol players were we linked with? Verdu, Amat, Moreno?

Every time a manager moves half their former team gets linked. Rarely do many if any move, I said the same on the Koeman thread when we were linked with several Feyenoord players.

It's just dull.

Dull or not, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Spurs wanted him, that's all.

What the same players who brought into the saints in the Champions League dream (allegedly)

this champions league dream. Surely mostt of the players would have realised that they would have been "upgraded" the minute they qualified for it.

I like it how all other clubs seem to put their valuations on our players and the papers go with it, or more likely it is just the opinion of the papers. Why does anyone, given the way that AL and LS's prices are somewhat higher than initially reported, think that the management will be happy with £15-20m? I would think that we might slap on £30m and start from there.