Closing in on a Manager

St Chalet

Your Choice  

489 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice

Does that mean the Mrs will put out? Not sure when we will have time...

5pm Mexico vs Cameroon

8pm Spain vs Netherlands

11pm Chiles vs Australia

I think she'll be asleep by the last game. I want to watch Spain/Holland, so it's either a quickie during half time or the first game (which is a bit early and the kids will be about).

I know he seems to be getting too big for his boots, but is Adrian REALLY taking on the Aussies all on his own?

#newfoundrespectforthetwok

Erm Moon Law is not nonsense MarkSFC, your comments betray ur ignorance. This week is before Full Moon, which is luck, and good for starting new projects. Next week is after Full Moon, which is bad. You can bet that the club are looking at this for all that you consider it "nonsense" luckily they will act more responsibly. Where is the up-side in taking risks with Moon Law?

It also means that we can all go down the Beach and have a Full Moon Party to celebrate

It's always before and after a full moon. Nonesense as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i certainly don't remember decrying Rene Girard, but if ART says I did, well there you have it.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?44638-Ren%E9-Girard-HCDARFJFU&highlight=Rene+Girard#.U5mqbvl_ugs

Edited by Window Cleaner

Just spoken to a wba fan

He reckons they have not only interviewed Sherwood but have spoken to Mckay, Keomans and Raniri and another european manager but i have forgotten who he saidhe not your typical wum fan

God doesnt anybody want us

Alps , fancy a job

Its good to see WBA fans have as much clue as Saints fans do as to what's happening at our respective clubs...

Just spoken to a wba fan

He reckons they have not only interviewed Sherwood but have spoken to Mckay, Keomans and Raniri and another european manager but i have forgotten who he saidhe not your typical wum fan

God doesnt anybody want us

Alps , fancy a job

A) What does that fan know any more than you or I?

B) 'Spoken to' might mean they asked if they would be interested, and they said 'No'.

C) If I were any of them, I would attend any interview for a top flight side, within reason, and it certainly wouldn't indicate that I *didn't* want to join another club, just that it is good common sense to keep my options open.

D) Alps has a job - people replying to him double the advertising revenue of this site... without him, the membership would be £10 each. ;)

Erm Moon Law is not nonsense MarkSFC, your comments betray ur ignorance. This week is before Full Moon, which is luck, and good for starting new projects. Next week is after Full Moon, which is bad. You can bet that the club are looking at this for all that you consider it "nonsense" luckily they will act more responsibly. Where is the up-side in taking risks with Moon Law?

I can confirm from personal experience and a considerable amount of testing that the full moon theory is correct. We always avoid heavy jobs 2 days either side of a full moon, something always goes wrong, and its always more difficult.

i certainly don't remember decrying Rene Girard, but if ART says I did, well there you have it.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?44638-Ren%E9-Girard-HCDARFJFU&highlight=Rene+Girard#.U5mqbvl_ugs

I'm sure we exchanged thoughts on the subject. AThe weather on D-Day was far from ideal, but postponing would have meant a delay of at least two weeks, as the invasion planners had requirements for the phase of the moon, the tides, and the time of day that meant only a few days in each month were deemed suitable. Apologies for blackening your reputation. I have to offer a huge vote of thanks for finding the original post. Interesting to see Crab lungs and myself had sussed out Dodds back then, although he improved after the arrival of Pochettino.

Bearsey, our bromance will be outed if you keep lavishing such loving praises to my posts. Much appreciated. :)

Even the best World and Military leaders have use the Moon phases in their planning and decisions. D Day was planned according to the Full Moon, for a number of reasons.

" The weather on D-Day was far from ideal, but postponing would have meant a delay of at least two weeks, as the invasion planners had requirements for the phase of the moon, the tides, and the time of day that meant only a few days in each month were deemed suitable."

Would be interesting to look back at the shed full of managers who joined the club over the past 12 years to see if they joined before or after the Full Moon.

I'm sure we exchanged thoughts on the subject. AThe weather on D-Day was far from ideal, but postponing would have meant a delay of at least two weeks, as the invasion planners had requirements for the phase of the moon, the tides, and the time of day that meant only a few days in each month were deemed suitable. Apologies for blackening your reputation. I have to offer a huge vote of thanks for finding the original post. Interesting to see Crab lungs and myself had sussed out Dodds back then, although he improved after the arrival of Pochettino.

Bearsey, our bromance will be outed if you keep lavishing such loving praises to my posts. Much appreciated. :)

Even the best World and Military leaders have use the Moon phases in their planning and decisions. D Day was planned according to the Full Moon, for a number of reasons.

" The weather on D-Day was far from ideal, but postponing would have meant a delay of at least two weeks, as the invasion planners had requirements for the phase of the moon, the tides, and the time of day that meant only a few days in each month were deemed suitable."

Would be interesting to look back at the shed full of managers who joined the club over the past 12 years to see if they joined before or after the Full Moon.

You are either a genius or a lunatic. I have my suspicions as to which one

Being Pedantic it is always before and after a full moon , after the last one and before the next one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxyyi27AkJ3dh8vNTAUiTqRNZoznrfak4CDAzUb0stV8TMAw2o0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfRV5dmm00eLMCbHwYtXAbvXXzh6K4ijj1Aiw7ohM7GtY-RXuM9gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmST7dCZq0sK4q5oQCsLVYmz_wh7EKAgfjSIqFsn06AcqQeMUrBgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4Z2bGzB8WVrWi4kENcTrN4n1Yd87INyCqmkk0r5FgIh3AzazJ

Can't remember if we are believing the mail on other stories or just ignoring their Saints one's but based on the below article Koeman won't be the next manager if Pelle is off to Leciester.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2656336/Leicester-City-set-swoop-8million-rated-Feyenoord-striker-Graziano-Pelle.html

Pretty sure if he has to choose between us and Leicester we are by far the more attractive stepping stone to a Liverpool career plus by the time we sell the first 11 we will be well minted so can outbid Leicester....

From a Rumour/Banter site - the Eds there tend to be more ITK than appears to be the case here, so, is this a slip of the keyboard, a joke, or the genuine thing?

"12 Jun 2014 19:25:08

His eds, does our interest still remain in astori? As I he is a great player and would make an amazing partnership with lovren if he stays

Ruffhead

{Ed002's Note - I don't know if Steve Bruce will be interested in Astori. We will see.}"