Im not interested in selling my support. I am a SAINT FOR LIFE

Giordano

Just in case anyone was worried about it coming out in the Daily Mail, I can confirm that I have not sent an email, "signed" or otherwise to SFC informing them of my desire to leave and stop supporting them.

Its good to put positive things out there.

I full expect to be at Boscombe Athletic, Swindon and Brighton in preseason with my gf and kids supporting whoever turns out representing SFC like I usually do unless I'm away on holidays. Might have a few boxes of t shirts to sell off as well with "I'm an SFC supporter and I'm Not for Sale" or similar so could i put a cheeky bit of advertising in there - please bring an extra £10 and buy it off me and wear it when you can.

Oh, btw can somebody good at designing t shirts with saints stuff on it please try to design a few mock ups of what it might look like. That's not my specialty though i know there's people here can do it in a flash...

Are you also doing sweatbands with pictures of slit wrists and the wording "I bleed Saints" on em?

And nappies with "Little Saints bedwetter" too?

Limited edition Saintsweb Man size nappies with "Little bedwetter", yes??

Might do a "it wouldn't have happened if Cortese was here" line of caps, t-shirts, jumpers and so on which i'll ship out to every place there is some sort of disaster.

Edited by Turkish

Just in case anyone was worried about it coming out in the Daily Mail, I can confirm that I have not sent an email, "signed" or otherwise to SFC informing them of my desire to leave and stop supporting them.

Its good to put positive things out there.

I full expect to be at Boscombe Athletic, Swindon and Brighton in preseason with my gf and kids supporting whoever turns out representing SFC like I usually do unless I'm away on holidays. Might have a few boxes of t shirts to sell off as well with "I'm an SFC supporter and I'm Not for Sale" or similar so could i put a cheeky bit of advertising in there - please bring an extra £10 and buy it off me and wear it when you can.

Oh, btw can somebody good at designing t shirts with saints stuff on it please try to design a few mock ups of what it might look like. That's not my specialty though i know there's people here can do it in a flash...

Think you need a banner along lines of ' Owners/Managers/Players are temporary but Fans are permanent'

not4sale_zps5fd8973f.jpg

That is excellent.

RE slogans and such like, what about "unless you're a fan you can get f*cked"

Or

"fans are forever unlike the rest of you money grabbing w*nkers" (or c*nts - depends on demand, maybe some market research would be needed)

or

"I have a contract with Saints in my heart and dark thoughts in my head. Do not try and buy me"

I think it is important to have some swear words in there to really get home how strongly we feel about not being for sale.

That is excellent.

RE slogans and such like, what about "unless you're a fan you can get f*cked"

Or

"fans are forever unlike the rest of you money grabbing w*nkers" (or c*nts - depends on demand, maybe some market research would be needed)

or

"I have a contract with Saints in my heart and dark thoughts in my head. Do not try and buy me"

I think it is important to have some swear words in there to really get home how strongly we feel about not being for sale.

Take it easy. Some of us are waiting to see what's offered before we star chest thumping. How's it going to look if I end up at another club and images are found of me kissing the badge of a lower rung on the ladder.

I've just discovered that my Grandma is one quarter Brazilian.*

England have had their chance to give me a call up to the supporters club. I'm not going to hold on any longer so I'm going to start supporting Brazil.

*fanny (partly shaved)

• 2 weeks later...

Im still not selling. I know it's fashionable to sell to Liverpool or Man utd but I am a anti-fashionista. The only shame is that due to calf and lower back injuries my ability to volunteer for the Adam Lallana role is rather compromised. With about 5-6 weeks good training I might make it though so as well as being a supporter for life I will also obviously offer my football skills limited as they are, on behalf of the team.

Im still not selling. I know it's fashionable to sell to Liverpool or Man utd but I am a anti-fashionista. The only shame is that due to calf and lower back injuries my ability to volunteer for the Adam Lallana role is rather compromised. With about 5-6 weeks good training I might make it though so as well as being a supporter for life I will also obviously offer my football skills limited as they are, on behalf of the team.

I used to be a centre back and at 6ft 3 I could replace Lovren, but I might need more than 5-6 weeks to get up to scratch.

I have never told Saints that i would not be supporting them next season nor that i was not going to turn up for preseason supporting or stuff like that. Sure, i am taking a summer holiday and i might not make the Bournemouth match but i will try hard and im certainly not going to go to a Shslke match or a Liverpool friendly because, as us well known, my support is NOT FOR SALE..