England vs Honduras

St Chalet

Lallana - all fart, no shyt.

So claims my wife as she trots off to bed...

I think she was hinting to you about what she wants when you follow her up stairs. It's an unusual way to do it but she is clearly expressing a secret fetish here, you should go up there and surprise her.

I think she was hinting to you about what she wants when you follow her up stairs. It's an unusual way to do it but she is clearly expressing a secret fetish here, you should go up there and surprise her.

Yep, its quite popular these days.

That was terrible

Can't keep the ball, create little against a poor side and for a while against 10 men.

Barkley looked the most dangerous. Lallana poor given that he is subject to a £25m+ move. Rooney was his crap self.

Sturridge is quite possibly the most greedy player in the side

Thought wilshere done well when he came on and Cahill was pretty good

Baines was so dangerous down the left for Everton, what has happened

Johnson is simply appalling

Well...what did England create against 10? Tbf most sides will find it difficult to break down Honduras. But they didn't test our defence at all. Add in Honduras' physical play and it wasn't the best preparation.

Any team faced with that in a friendly before the important games is just going to walk around for 90 minutes and try to stay injury free. No brainer.

I do wish people would stop referring to Roy as Woy. It is disrespectful to a person with an impediment. You guys are making yourselves sound like a bunch of retarded mong spasmos

Edit: ;)

Edited by Ohio Saint

Steve Gerrard... Wingher.

Sorry but there was nothing up front. Trust me I've been watching Saints all season.

England's play is very different - unlike us, there was little movement off the ball and too much delay in passing it.

I do wish people would stop referring to Roy as Woy. It is disrespectful to a person with an impediment. You guys are making yourselves sound like a bunch of retarded mong spasmos

Edit: ;)

Sound like? You've nailed my disability more than doctors ever could...

I'm in Miami and was at the game, although it's just a friendly I thought England were very poor. Adam was ok first half but faded a bit second. No one really played well but Welbeck and Johnson were particularly poor.

As for the delay, although frustrating there was some pretty close lightning overhead at times so understandable.

Nice to meet several other Saints fans here too!