England vs Honduras

St Chalet

The people who arranged this are jokers. I worked 4 years in south fla on the building sites and this time of year we started at first light. We always got a days work in by 2pm otherwise you'll be rained off more times then not.Believe me, you don't **** about if there's a lightning storm there.

Yeah because lightning in Miami is lethal compared with lightning anywhere else..

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

England haven't really played to Adams strengths so far. Exposed his limitations, a lack of real pace and unable to get on the end of high balls. He's used to playing proper football at Saints :-)

England's passing is just so pedestrian - unable to move the ball quickly in and around tight spaces where Lallana can turn and cause damage.

Yeah because lightning in Miami is lethal compared with lightning anywhere else..

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

american Lightining is notoriously much more hardcore than any other lighting especially communist lightning, that is weak.

Edit: :p

I think we've all had a few beers and are enjoying a bit of banter with the footie so I reckon that you can take comments about players values, performance etc as being slightly tongue in cheek????

oncern for the players is to not get injured.

um, yes. The major concern of the players is to not get injured.

Oddly enough, the taters mentioned that as I was typing this post!!!

Ok. No need to worry about Glenn Johnson performance then as this is just a friendly

Lallana can play far better without smashing into people

Just my opinion.

Plays like this against Italy and he will be out

I think we've all had a few beers and are enjoying a bit of banter with the footie so I reckon that you can take comments about players values, performance etc as being slightly tongue in cheek????

**** you Waggy. I've watch'ed Lallana in every game this season and he's been excellent. tonight however in this crappy friendly he has been ****, therefore he is worth pennies and should have his passport removed and be shot.

Chiles to replace him imho

**** you Waggy. I've watch'ed Lallana in every game this season and he's been excellent. tonight however in this crappy friendly he has been ****, therefore he is worth pennies and should have his passport removed and be shot.

Chiles to replace him imho

Why would anyone shoot somebody's passport?

Have any of you looked at all the other friendlies (all the other teams)? You really think this is the litmus test?

Not sure we have got enough about us, but Italy won't be taking us lightly. They'd take a draw now, Uruguay will be the factor.

The Hondurans are having a good work out considering they are fellow finalists, although with their Rufty Tufty play all 23 in their squad should see some action in their group games.

Got them in work sweepstake. Best £3 I ever spent. COME ON H !