England vs Honduras

St Chalet

Love it, you take the players off because of the lightening but leave 20 odd thousand spectators there.

TBF, they showed the overhead screen with a message that said supporters should vacate the bowl and remain in the concourse until further notice !

Obviously some of the punters have just ignored the warning !

TBF, they showed the overhead screen with a message that said supporters should vacate the bowl and remain in the concourse until further notice !

Obviously some of the punters have just ignored the warning !

Saying "feel free" isn't the same as telling them they should.

The people who arranged this are jokers. I worked 4 years in south fla on the building sites and this time of year we started at first light. We always got a days work in by 2pm otherwise you'll be rained off more times then not.Believe me, you don't **** about if there's a lightning storm there.

Not a fan but Chilesy has done well - a consummate pro.

Haha really ?!! This is where he should glow but instead desperate to get off. Have to say Im impressed with the other 3 and how natural they are actually coming across. Maybe thats why Chiles is sweating even more.

To be fair he does have at least 3 producers in his ear ****ting themselves plus other crew and emergency Vt's needing to be rolled.

This break has been great fun, tres Americana. Interviewing the ref was fun, interviiewingthe soccer organiser fella better, but watching 'huddle and woy' chat tactics was really actually very good.

This break has been great fun, tres Americana. Interviewing the ref was fun, interviiewingthe soccer organiser fella better, but watching 'huddle and woy' chat tactics was really actually very good.

Yeh this. I was actually for a minute thinking wow this is actually quite good and an interesting insight.