England - Ecuador

shurlock

If any other player had been transferred in the few days before this game, then it would've been mentioned as well... it's the only transfer of note for any of the England squad players that has happened thus far this summer, so it was always going to be mentioned.

Don't get us lot down here started on bein......

US$150 EXTRA to watch the effing World Cup AFTER they increased the cost of the standard subscription by 30% and that AFTER they stopped showing EVERY PL GAME LIVE even though we'd paid for it. They are charging the Pubs down here Aed 170,000 which is around US$46,000 to show the WC games. Absolutely bonkers for all but the very biggest pubs, which means they will be rammed and overcharging for sh1t beer because the Pubs have had to get sponsorship from Brewers......

:hunt:

Hopefully the Dubai Saints Massive have a cunning plan for the England games at least. Then it will be streaming for any other interesting games.......

4'6" striker. We have a bunch of those in our Dev Squad don't we?

DP get the app that hides your location on chrome and then log straight on to BBC or ITV website and watch it from there live or watch via the TVcatchup website you can watch all free view from there.

Edited by mcjwills

DP get the app that hides your location on chrome and then log straight on to BBC or ITV website and watch it from there live or watch via the TVcatchup website you can watch all free view from there.

Thanks. Actually sorted it this afternoon.

Switched Service Provider, went form 16 to 20Mb connection, saved myself 20 quid a month AND got the WC included.

But will be working on the streaming hiding when back from hols

Great to see mention of Harry Spooner mentioned in #214. Brings back lots of memories, including one when he sent me out of morning assembly in front of the whole school! Harry made Felix Magath look like a pussycat. Imagine - Spooner to beat Cowman and manage SFC. That would ensure our players gave 110% until the final whistle.

Is Lambert still our player until July 1st? Seen this claim on a few threads now. Oh MLG, where art thou?

His registration papers won't go through until then but it would be pretty w ank for anyone to call him a saints player now!

I believe our own esteemed admin Stevie G was there.

He asked the question!

I actually thought Roy's response was alright - it was honest. We're not a big club, will never be a big club and if we keep 'making' such brilliant players, they'll be picked off by the big clubs. It's nothing new! At least it means we'll (hopefully) not get in a financial mess again.

So Roy was right, I thought so anyway.

He asked the question!

I actually thought Roy's response was alright - it was honest. We're not a big club, will never be a big club and if we keep 'making' such brilliant players, they'll be picked off by the big clubs. It's nothing new! At least it means we'll (hopefully) not get in a financial mess again.

So Roy was right, I thought so anyway.

it was like us in league 1.

who is the best striker in the league? oh, yes, lets have him

who else are the top players in the league, yes, lets sign colchesters skipper

lets also sign people from the league above

it was like us in league 1.

who is the best striker in the league? oh, yes, lets have him

who else are the top players in the league, yes, lets sign colchesters skipper

lets also sign people from the league above

Yes well their was something fun about being the big fish in the little pond like we were in league 1. Being in the PL and being the mackral in a sea of sharks just doesn't give the same sort of fun level......