England - Ecuador

shurlock

Lumped on that 10/1 Lambert next goalscorer from the Ray Winstone advert at half time, only reason I cheered Rickies goal. Gutted that he's no longer one of us, remembering how bat **** crazy I went when he scored against Scotland 10 months ago to feeling totally apathetic towards the whole England thing now.

Rooney was awful again. Wilshire and Milner have both been crap also.

Yep Wilshere and Milner have been gash.

Lampard looked knackered after the first min. Him and Wilshere no cover whatsoever.

Why bring Shaw over Cole if he's going to be put on a leash.

Barkley's been OK but too greedy.

Me too. I am not sure I can even bare to watch it now. This world cup was going to be the first time in years I had someone to cheer on, a player I actually cared about. Now, although part of me still wants to see him to do well, I don't really give a toss about the England team. As far as I am concerned its just another typical England team full of pampered prima donnas and overpaid gimps again.

How can you lump Lambert in with that description? One of the only England players who plays with passion! I am as disappointed as everyone else to see Rickie go (my little girl (2 1/2) loves the Ricky Lambert song for example), but the guy is an absolute hero. Even if he scored a hat-trick next season against us, I would still stand and applaud him. Football can be too tribal at times, there are some occasions when you need to stand back and support the player, no matter who is plays for.....I would draw the line at the Skates though ;)

Me too. I am not sure I can even bare to watch it now. This world cup was going to be the first time in years I had someone to cheer on, a player I actually cared about. Now, although part of me still wants to see him to do well, I don't really give a toss about the England team. As far as I am concerned its just another typical England team full of pampered prima donnas and overpaid gimps again.

This and the fact that Hodgson said that our players should play for bigger clubs. Can't watch and won't watch the WC, **** England.

Me too – even though it feels a bit like watching an ex-girlfriend with another bloke. :(

Whatever happens after the world cup its Saints who have got those 3 lads where they are, enjoy it and take pride in it, at least until we go out!

Still gave a big shout for rickies goal...can't help myself guy will always be a saint for me.

On another note what the f uck does Jack Wilshire do apart from running into the opposition and falling over? such an overrated player. Wilshere and Lampard have been awful tonight.

Edited by doddisalegend

Can Roy still change the 23 because we have a serious problem at right back. Milner was worse than Johnson. Is that even possible?

Everyone could see it apart from Roy.

We'll be very lucky to get out of the group.

And I'm an optimist.

Well I thought Oxo staked a claim tonight and Rickie was still better than Rooney other than that can't see anyone else that started tonight being first choice come opening game of the world cup

Roy will play it ultra safe when we should go for Italy's jugular. Barkley a better option in the hole. Chamberlain a shoe in on the right side. Shaw to start ahead of Baines. Milner turning the Liverpool game on its head is not enough to justify his inclusion. Shocking game played out of position.

I still class him as a saints player .

He got into the England team by playing for saints

He might have been signed by those ****s but until plays for them in my mind he is. Still technically a saints player

+1.

Until July 1, he is Saints players.

Can Roy still change the 23 because we have a serious problem at right back. Milner was worse than Johnson. Is that even possible?

How Clyne didn't get a call up is beyond me.....having said that if he had he would probably be angling for a move to bloody Liverpool by now so Roy probably did us a favour at England's expense.

Everyone could see it apart from Roy.

We'll be very lucky to get out of the group.

And I'm an optimist.

Right back and centre half is devoid of quality. Not convinced by second deep lying midfielder either. Wiltshire is not suited to that role and Henderson is overrated.