Paul Ince / Roy Keane or Billy Davies

Glasgow_Saint

who do we want now JP is days away from walking (or getting sacked)

Ill go for Keano :D

None of these. With our young crop of players I would welcome Hoddle back. But I really don't think that he would be interested. We will find it very hard to attract any callibre of manager as we just don't have the money to pay the manager a decent wedge or provide the funds for the transfer market. If Potaloo goes (and I don't think that Lowe will sack him) we will most likley end up with the cheap option of one of the coaches stepping up (Wotte or Hockaday). This will not be the answer we need experience (on and off the pitch).

In all honesty Rupert wouldn't get any of them in. They would cost bucket loads and wouldn't be "yes men."

As you say there is very little chance of getting either of those two, but considering Lowe's previous appointments include Souness, Hoddle and Strachan I would suggest he does not necessarily seek out 'yes men'. I don't think many would consider Dave Jones and Paul Sturrock yes men either.

As you say there is very little chance of getting either of those two, but considering Lowe's previous appointments include Souness, Hoddle and Strachan I would suggest he does not necessarily seek out 'yes men'. I don't think many would consider Dave Jones and Paul Sturrock yes men either.

Lowe did not appoint Souness.

Yes, because we cann really afford to pay any of their wages. Our fans really are stupid.

What do you reckon Billy Davies would be looking for then???

Apart from a few months in the top flight, he has managed at this level (and at Motherwell), so surely he wouldn't be expecting a fortune.

That said, considering the manager is probably the single most important appointment at any football club, I would have thought you shouldn't be looking to scrimp and save on that one appointment!

Also wonder what Ince was on at MK Dons up until a few months ago???