Cardiff Match Thread

dubai_phil

am currently in a lodge in south africa drinking red wine and sent my wife and mother in law on the game drive whilst I sit here and watch online, do I get rep points or is this to be expected.

Gaston picking passes as efficiently as a roman catholic priest picks choirboys.

You should be a matchday commentator. Better than Motson might have thought up.*

*although perhaps not Stuart Hall

sorry, OT again, where is this lodge in ZA?

Its a plastic one in the western cape as I live in Knysna so relatives wanted to see a game park near cape town before smashing wine route and then cape town so booked into Aquila which is 2hrs out of cape town, worth a (short) visit if you are in cape town (Rhinna/Dolph Lundgren and Kian for Westlife have been here hahaha) and want to see the big 5 but not somewhere I would go if you wanted a proper safari's - http://www.aquilasafari.com/, I did want to do Phinda Forest lodge up in KZN but it was booked out.

Its where everyone comes to who want to see the big 5 from cape town but it is not an authentic reserve live umfolozi/sabi/kruger/madikwe etc etc.

Regards,

Judith Chalmers

We should beat a very poor Cardiff, we should

..but probably won't.

Yet again, numerous shots/chances but don't score. And don't give me "we're without JRod..", he needs about four or five chances before he makes one of them count.