Ralph Krueger signs up for Saints Foundation bike ride to Villa Park

DuncanRG

Ralph got lost, twice actually. Spent part of the journey on the second day in the van.

Then was dropped near to villa park, got lost again, then was dropped even closer to 'complete' the cycle to villa park.

Congrats to all who took part.

You didn't all ride in the bunch then or did he get dropped off the back ? Probably talks a good bike ride though.

You didn't all ride in the bunch then or did he get dropped off the back ? Probably talks a good bike ride though.

I could not ride 5 miles, let alone to villa.. Haha

But a person I know took part ( and won )

Everybody obviously started together, but each cycled at their pace pretty much.

The person I knew, was in the pub drinking by the time Ralph arrived, and had been in there an hour

So smoke and mirrors and a fail in his transferable leadership skills then?......Unfortunately i can't say I'm overly surprised.

A strange conclusion there really, bloke wasn't top drawer on a bike and got lost, how much leadership skill can actually be expected to be transferred to riding a bike. That's not to say that i'm really convinced that he's up to actually doing the job rather than just talking about it but that remains to be seen..

I could not ride 5 miles, let alone to villa.. Haha

But a person I know took part ( and won )

Everybody obviously started together, but each cycled at their pace pretty much.

The person I knew, was in the pub drinking by the time Ralph arrived, and had been in there an hour

The Saddle would get immovably wedged between your bum cheeks fatty.

Edited by Turkish

Young lad...Blake unfortunately had a puncture...:uhoh:

Uncle Ralph went back to help and guide:)

Great team player.....top man.:)

Reason they boyz was later than Bradley Wiggins arriving at Villa.

Blake spent the time telling Uncle Ralph that ottery is the best and who the norty boyz on this forum:rolleyes:

AND

Making sure Poch has a good contract :D