Genuinely not worried about next season

Restark19

You believe that? Do you honestly believe that?

Yes. It's also a statement which you said didn't exist.

Football clubs don't have to declare their intention to buy players months ahead of time. They rarely do. What we have been told is encouraging.

where was the mention of CL football?

Nowhere to be seen. I assume this pleases you.

So its alright for you then but not others?

You changed the subject - I suggested you should not be 'very worried indeed', you asked why I support the Saints. If you want to be very worried about something, pick something more tangible and likely to directly impact your life and those of your family.

It was bull**** not empty rhetoric and how we laughed at the clappers lapping it up in the same sense they choose to ignore what has NOT been said in statements of intent of lack of lately.

Do you want a statement of intent from the club? Do you want them to list everything they intend?

Will you pick apart what they say and read what you want into it?

Will you comment on what they have not said?

Will you interpret/assume/infer?

What is it you want?

What will make you content?

Do you want a statement of intent from the club? Do you want them to list everything they intend?

What is it you want?

The mystery at the end of the universe

What is it you want?

All I want is openness and honesty from the board, not saying anything is hardly being open is it, they dont say anything so it can not be thrown back at them.

All I want is openness and honesty from the board, not saying anything is hardly being open is it, they dont say anything so it can not be thrown back at them.

And if they do say anything eg 'We are aiming for champions league' It's thrown back in their faces. No five year plan? No ambition/direction. Competing with the top four? ridiculous pie in the sky thinking. If you are so concerned about honesty maybe you should look at yourself? Would you honestly be content if the board lay out their aims/ambitions/goals? Or would you pick them apart in a vain attempt to make yourself look clever?

Congratulations on being the 450th person to post that quote on this forum.

Let's all look forward to someone else posting this quote next week.

Could you highlight the other 449 and I shall personally pm each of them with my apology

Small Fry has previously spoken about the 'credible and aspirational plan' in place, so let's wait and see. Remember Ralphys a member of the WEF.

Opinions are like assholes.... Everyone has one.

We are at a crossroads, nobody really knows the ambitions of KL so only time will tell

However to keep harping back to 6-7 years ago as a reason to be "happy" is weak. Time to move on mate

I never used to have money, ive worked hard and now i do. Would i be happy if i lost all my money - just because i never used to have any? No as the past is irrelevant

Hit the nail on the head!

I would like to see this board/fan relationship extended too. Can we dress each board member in possible kits for next year then throw pies at the ones we like best? Maybe in place of the half time relay?

Those pies would never go to waste with our board............................

They do.

Right, so what you are saying is although our billionaire owner has invested more each year, has paid off debts and is now more involved and enthusiastic...

And we have just about best youth set up churning out quality players..

And in only second season we are comfortably clear of bottom half

And most of squad are still at ages where improving

And there is a clear feel good factor amongst the players for being here

And club said any player manager wants to keep will not be sold

And the plans are for club to progress further

And money is quickly available if manager wants it

You are worried just on basis that all clubs' fans should be worried.

Fair enough, just base my opinions more rationally

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

]Opinions are like assholes.... Everyone has one.[/b]

We are at a crossroads, nobody really knows the ambitions of KL so only time will tell

However to keep harping back to 6-7 years ago as a reason to be "happy" is weak. Time to move on mate

I never used to have money, ive worked hard and now i do. Would i be happy if i lost all my money - just because i never used to have any? No as the past is irrelevant

Wrong again GS:

A 55-year-old farmer from the Hubei Province of China has spent his entire life with no anus bumhole.

The farmer, named only as Wu, was born with a condition known as anal atresia, where there is no real anus and the large intestine connects to the urethra. When Wu was an infant doctors surgically created a small hole for him near his urethra where he squeezed faeces out with his hands.

Despite this clearly nasty condition, it didn’t prevent Wu from getting married and starting a family.

Wrong again GS:

A 55-year-old farmer from the Hubei Province of China has spent his entire life with no anus bumhole.

The farmer, named only as Wu, was born with a condition known as anal atresia, where there is no real anus and the large intestine connects to the urethra. When Wu was an infant doctors surgically created a small hole for him near his urethra where he squeezed faeces out with his hands.

Despite this clearly nasty condition, it didn’t prevent Wu from getting married and starting a family.

interesting reading......but not just before my lunch time, though.

Wrong again GS:

Youre full of 5hit - just like your pal Wu ;)