Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

If I was manager he'd be the first I sign up. Can't understand why he's been out of the frame.

Suprising that Koeman said he hadn't had time to assess (surely its a complete no brainer), equally suprising that the club didnt have Cork sorted out months ago.

In today's market he must be worth at least 6m or so, yet could walk away for free next summer. Many good things have been done recently, but it is strange this hasn't been sorted out.

Im sure Cork is slightly bemused by it.

Suprising that Koeman said he hadn't had time to assess (surely its a complete no brainer), equally suprising that the club didnt have Cork sorted out months ago.

In today's market he must be worth at least 6m or so, yet could walk away for free next summer. Many good things have been done recently, but it is strange this hasn't been sorted out.

I'm sure it was either Guan 2.0 or Monk who said it, but Cork will sign a new 2 year contract in the next two weeks.

It makes complete sense IF PK is wanting to bring in Clasie

Its Spurs that worry me with Schneiderlin. Poch loved him, made him a better player and it looks like Sandro is leaving, maybe Paulinho too. Schneiderlin would be their best central midfielder. Hopefully we can persuade him to stay. Would be massive for us.

Scheiderlin was as good under Nigel in our first season, if not better...

I think we should only handle those that appear to be credible rumours rather than by random twitter accounts or we'd be flooded with daft rumours.

Yeah? Ramirez wasn't remotely credible when first announced, according to well over half the people on here.

If you boys fancy telling me off on the main board, I'm up for that too. Not exactly a transfer rumour tho, is it?

Here you go again. It is only strange if you have a down on the current Board and look for mischief in everything that is going on. You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes so instead of adding 2 + 2 and making 1863727 why dont you just wait and see before adding more surprised, strange and bemused announcements? Cortese has gone. Time for you to move on.

Here you go again. It is only strange if you have a down on the current Board and look for mischief in everything that is going on. You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes so instead of adding 2 + 2 and making 1863727 why dont you just wait and see before adding more surprised, strange and bemused announcements? Cortese has gone. Time for you to move on.

All I am saying is it is strange Cork hasn't signed a new contract. That is all. Pretty standard opinion to have - many others here agree.

You have a bizarre fascination with me haha.

Edited by Saint Charlie

All I am saying is it is strange Cork hasn't signed a new contract. That is all. Pretty standard opinion to have - many others here agree.

You have a bizarre fascination with me haha.

What makes you think I have a fascination with you? How old are you? If that was all you were saying, fine. But every day you post how surprised, strange or bemused you or others supposedly are when you really have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. You clearly have no confidence that the Board know what they are doing (despite employing a quality manager and quietly going about building up the squad). There are many reasons why Cork has not signed a new contract yet - but to you it is strange. Here is a thought - to save yourself time in which you could be doing something for more productive and interesting. Wait until the end of the transfer window and then knock yourself out with one megapost in which you can talk about all the strange, surprising and bemusing decisions that the current Board have made safe in the knowledge that these things have or haven't happened and are not pure conjecture!

Which is why the price for Shaw was so staggering.

18 years old, with over 50 PL games already (Milner and Rooney only players to get to 50 quicker). Will still improve massively, 15 years left in him at the top of his game, works out at 2 million a year plus wages...That's why he cost so much

It's gathering pace pap, prob a few people were a bit quick to dismiss this one.

I'm not sure that a couple of peeps reporting the same Tweets is "gathering pace", but it'll amuse me if it happens for several reasons.

Scores and Creates more goals. Goals cost more, Strikers cost more than defenders etc

Still a difference in class between a Real Madrid player, starting for the strongest German team in 30 years and a Southampton player on the bench for the sh*ttest England team in at least 20 years.

We got good prices for everyone we've sold so far.