Should MP drop Lambert for the Palace game!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

How do you define 'struggling' though? Lambert and Rodriguez both have decent records this season, gone are the days of there being several premier league strikers scoring 25-30 goals in a season.

Exactly. Several people have said we need a 20 goal a season striker, but the reality is that in the last 5 years i think it's only 9 players who have scored more than 20 in a season. One now plays in Spain and was the world record signing, another now players in Italy, Suarez who was valued at over £40m last summer and they generally play for champions league sides. 10-15 goals a season is not unreasonable amount for a midtbale side striker. We might need a better one to push on, but they dont grow on trees and aren't cheap.

Exactly. Several people have said we need a 20 goal a season striker, but the reality is that in the last 5 years i think it's only 9 players who have scored more than 20 in a season. One now plays in Spain and was the world record signing, another now players in Italy, Suarez who was valued at over £40m last summer and they generally play for champions league sides. 10-15 goals a season is not unreasonable amount for a midtbale side striker. We might need a better one to push on, but they dont grow on trees and aren't cheap.

Hang on, which one of our strikers is on track to achieve 15-20 goals this season? But we're a mid table side as you regular remind us, so does that mean with a 15-20 goal striker we could achieve more than mid-table? Dare we dream? Perhaps we should sign Torres....oh. LOL

Edited by Saint Fan CaM

You think Torres is a very good striker? OK....

Good enough for Chelsea to pay £50m. Spanish international and red hot at the time he moved. Liverpool first team player too, not one that had been loaned out because he can't make the team. Doesn't matter how good he is, it's an example of Liverpool selling to a top 10 club, something you said never happens. You asked for an example I provided it. You're full of sh* t. What about a Robbie Keane, Peter crouch and Craig Bellamy or aren't they any good either? No, Liverpool never sell players to top 10 clubs. "LOL"

Edited by Turkish

Hang on, which one of our strikers is on track to achieve 15-20 goals this season? But we're a mid table side as you regular remind us, so does that mean with a 15-20 goal striker we could achieve more than mid-table? Dare we dream? Perhaps we should sign Torres....oh. LOL

Not quite sure what you're on about now and I don't think you are. The 'Liverpool won't sell anyone to a top 10 club' argument had made you look a bit of a plum as usual hasn't it pal. "LOL"

Good enough for Chelsea to pay £50m. Spanish international and red hot at the time he moved. Liverpool first team player too, not one that had been loaned out because he can't make the team. Doesn't matter how good he is, it's an example of Liverpool selling to a top 10 club, something you said never happens. You asked for an example I provided it. You're full of sh* t. What about a Robbie Keane, Peter crouch and Craig Bellamy or aren't they any good either? No, Liverpool never sell players to top 10 clubs. "LOL"

So remind us where did those players go to? And frankly £50m for Torres was not your average sale...it was daylight robbery!

So remind us where did those players go to? And frankly £50m for Torres was not your average sale...it was daylight robbery!

Sure

Crouch to Pompey who had finished 8th that season

Bellamy to west ham who finished 10th the season he joined

Keane to spurs top ten staples

This must be impossible though, because you told us Liverpool don't sell to clubs who finish in the top 10 "LOL"

Not quite sure what you're on about now and I don't think you are.is The 'Liverpool won't sell anyone to a top 10 club' argument had made you look a bit of a plum as usual hasn't it pal. "LOL"

No...not now...I do not believe Livrrpool would. I may be proved wrong sure, but stating my opinion rather than trying trash someone elses is a novel concept for you to grasp I guess, as everyone who disagrees with you is 'a plum' (your childish put down of the moment). So lets see if we're clear here...you think Saints will sign Borini right?

Sure

Crouch to Pompey who had finished 8th that season

Bellamy to west ham who finished 10th the season he joined

Keane to spurs top ten staples

This must be impossible though, because you told us Liverpool don't sell to clubs who finish in the top 10 "LOL"

Lovely - at last I've got you doing a bit research...proving your point. Ignoring the dig at me, its a pity you don't do this more often rather than your usual sarcastic digs at others that dare oppose your opinion. Thanks for info...not sure it proves anything in relation to my original belief that Borini would not come to us, but if it gives you some hope that he will, then fill yer boots.

No...not now...I do not believe Livrrpool would. I may be proved wrong sure, but stating my opinion rather than trying trash someone elses is a novel concept for you to grasp I guess, as everyone who disagrees with you is 'a plum' (your childish put down of the moment). So lets see if we're clear here...you think Saints will sign Borini right?

And of course it isn't trolling to claim people said things they never did. To clear I think he'd be a decent signing for us and Liverpool would probably sell him to us for the right money. Because claiming they are our rivals and don't sell to top 10 clubs has been proven to be a load of made up nonsense.

Lovely - at last I've got you doing a bit research...proving your point. Ignoring the dig at me, its a pity you don't do this more often rather than your usual sarcastic digs at others that dare oppose your opinion. Thanks for info...not sure it proves anything in relation to my original belief that Borini would not come to us, but if it gives you some hope that he will, then fill yer boots.

Don't flatter yourself, it wasn't a huge stretch to remember those 4 deals. Your opinion was that we couldn't sign 'someone like Borini' because Liverpool won't sell him to another top 10 club, they never do. Your opinion is wrong