Southampton Vs Denmark

Saint Garrett

Gerrard is quality, how anyone says otherwise is mental

I actually think he is better for England now than in is supposed prime. Much more discipline, less charging about like he used to do and dictates the play. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

I actually think he is better for England now than in is supposed prime. Much more discipline, less charging about like he used to do and dictates the play. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

agree.

On the flip side, Rooney is no way as good compared to when he first came on the scene

Euro 2004, he was brilliant. 10 fecking years ago now

So Adam Johnson and Andy Carroll are the answer instead of Lambert and Rodriguez? What has the last couple of years of their career looked like?

Good job Hodgson thinks the right way, eh? Lallana and Shaw on plane, Rodriguez and Rickie on phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lallana is obviously going to the world cup, that's been clear for months. He should be an utter shoe in from the start though, just look how fluid we looked with him on the pitch.

Shaw had a very assured debut too, looked confident and played above his age - as we've come to expect. For me, he has to go to the world cup. We won't win it, so just give the young lads a chance to experience a tournament like that. Cole has been there, done that, got the t-shirts.

Sterling had a good match, as did Gerrard. The rest were pretty average though.

Didn't quite get the point of the Milner sub.

That was awesome stuff from our boys. Both made a strong claim for spots on that plane. I've just got into sh!t with the scousers for shouting"Yes! Great assist, Ads!".

Shaw looked a natural.

Johnson dismally shocking, Smalling's never been good enough, Wilshire so over-rated, Rooney may be better as an impact sub nowadays?

I'd play:

................... Hart .................

Chambers ...... Jag .... Cahill ..... Shaw

..........Gerrard ...... Barry .............

....... OXO .........AL ...............Sterling

.............. Sturridge ...................

Let's stick the four old farts in the middle and let the yoof have their head.