New Striker in the Summer

kwsaint

Nicholas Anelka has just terminated his contract with West Brom with immediate effect. Proven goal scorer at this level - despite moving about a bit in his career, I imagine he's looking to settle down now and find somewhere to can really call home. Could be one of the greatest coups in this clubs history if we manage to sign him. COYS!

Nicholas Anelka has just terminated his contract with West Brom with immediate effect. Proven goal scorer at this level - despite moving about a bit in his career, I imagine he's looking to settle down now and find somewhere to can really call home. Could be one of the greatest coups in this clubs history if we manage to sign him. COYS!

:lol:

When he was at WBA recently........his legs were in another place.:rolleyes:

I Enjoy your sense of fun:D

Would rather have Nicklas Bendtner than Nicholas Anelka. He's actually got a very impressive international goal scoring record and bags goals against top teams (Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Italy) in an average side. Only issue is that he's mad as a hatter.

Would rather have Nicklas Bendtner than Nicholas Anelka. He's actually got a very impressive international goal scoring record and bags goals against top teams (Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Italy) in an average side. Only issue is that he's mad as a hatter.

Saw Bendtner playing at SMS for Birmingham in the 4-4 (?) orange boots, he looked like the next Bergkamp that night, he had everything: pace, touch, strength, movement. Weird how one career goes one way and one goes another.

Saw Bendtner playing at SMS for Birmingham in the 4-4 (?) orange boots, he looked like the next Bergkamp that night, he had everything: pace, touch, strength, movement. Weird how one career goes one way and one goes another.

4-3. You're right otherwise. He looked class that night. Hard to believe how ****e he looks now.