I bet Pap and Barry (dune) cant wait for this

Batman

lets play a game where we post pictures of places, and barry has to say if they're in Liverpool or not. To confirm his credentials, like. I'll go first:

090508-iraq-forces-hmed-215a.h2.jpg

LIVERPOOL or NOT LIVERPOOL ????

Is good game, Bear. I like game.

Small refinement though. Here are seven shots that I've cropped from Google Maps. They're all major roads/junctions in Liverpool, and should be no problem for a fellow resident like Bazza.

I have the originals stored, so there will be no cheating. I'll post them after Bazza delivers the answers.

live4.png

live5.png

live6.png

live1.png

live2.png

live3.png

live7.png

A bigger city with more history and a larger population has more to do. No one would ever have guessed.

My experiences of Liverpool are generally positive, those of the £10 a night 'hotel' in New Brighton on the Wirral less so.

That what pains me about my home City, why have they not done anything to make it more attractive, restaurants, hotels, musuems, things to do, something to rival here so the cruise dont all come up here.

Pap I am firewalled so they come up all x's, tried on my phone, is this one of your little silly games, oh it is I am on the Lane after football again tonight if you want me to buy you a pint? Is this another bale or will you finally turn up? You know the Lane right? Albert, Keiths, Parkfield, Lodge etc etc

You know the Lane right?

Just behind the foam cut to size shop, down from the burnt out car on the way to lilo Lil's bedsit? Yeah I know it.

I'll guide you in Pap, you just be there when Barry finishes football...usual after football time. Meet down the Lane, no strings. Just down the lane.

Trickier than I thought.

1) Speke

2) Top of Smithdown by the womens?

3) Cressington

4) Vauxhall

5) Up the top of town by the Royal?

6) Everton Valley?

7) Booker/Brodie Avenue?

Vaguely correct, Bazza.

F**k, you're a slippery eel.

No Pap you are incorrect and have been for over a year, how could I be wrong? You set the test and I passed end of, I wont gloat or seek an audience like yourself, I am better than that.

Or you've got a mate in Liverpool helping you out. That would require having a mate, though.

Or you've got a mate in Liverpool helping you out. That would require a "mate", though.

Ha ha ok Pap whatever, you set the test, your paranoia is amazing (faux paranoia just far too proud to admit you are wrong in front of your little mates but nevermind), I know one thing you live in a rougher area than me now how would I know that unless I lived here? I bet you wished you had not tried to be such a little smart arse now. playing in Aigburth tonight if you fancy seeing some poetry in motion.

Pap and class dont go together, I dont need an apology to be honest, the lad has been found out not me.

i don't believe in this sudden humility barry, you've been openly petitioning for apologies for the past year! Ur new attitude of not needing apologies is suspiciously un-scouse like :suspicious:

i don't believe in this sudden humility barry, you've been openly petitioning for apologies for the past year! Ur new attitude of not needing apologies is suspiciously un-scouse like :suspicious:

Because I wouldn't believe the sincerity of the apology, he would give himself a caveat of assurance to make himself still feel himself right, thats the mark of the man that posts on here or the one that I read.

show some class pap! much as the idea of sharing a hometown with bazzington is naturally distasteful to you, i think u ought to concede this one

Sorry Bear; no can do at this point.

I am still scared that Bazza will jump out and announce he was dune all along.

My previously announced offer of a beer in town still stands, but I'm not piloting the papmobile all the way down to the mud, only for him to say "ha, I was dune all along - and got pap to drive down to the mud". So beer in town, somewhere we're both likely to go anyways don't seem an unreasonable burden of proof to me.

My previously announced offer of a beer in town still stands, but I'm not piloting the papmobile all the way down to the mud, only for him to say "ha, I was dune all along - and got pap to drive down to the mud". So beer in town, somewhere we're both likely to go anyways don't seem an unreasonable burden of proof to me.

ok i therefore insist that you two benders meet up for a beer + tickle at the gaybar of pap's choosing. Balls is in Barry's court (also his mouth).

Pap you are unbelievable, I do believe you are not right in the head and need some help, I do genuinely pity you. I have offered you for a beer before and even posted on here the receipt, your retort was a friend could ahve sent it to me, you set a test I pass and you still dont believe, so Dune is now a scouser, you are fitting a story around your beliefs.

You are either a copper or a raving loon, you seriously have an issue with believing people, have you been let down all your life by others? If so I am genuinely sorry but you do need some help.

Is the town really called 'The Mud' in Liverpool? And you two spend all afternoon trying to convince us it was good with photo-shopped pics mainly taken from water 5 miles from the actual city or Mud at sunset.

I'm not convinced either of them actually come from liverpool

Pap you are unbelievable, I do believe you are not right in the head and need some help, I do genuinely pity you. I have offered you for a beer before and even posted on here the receipt, your retort was a friend could ahve sent it to me, you set a test I pass and you still dont believe, so Dune is now a scouser, you are fitting a story around your beliefs.

You are either a copper or a raving loon, you seriously have an issue with believing people, have you been let down all your life by others? If so I am genuinely sorry but you do need some help.

I find it weird that you're getting defensive/abusive (good combo btw) whenever this gets close to getting sorted :)

Ever thought Pap was just making you jump through hoops Baz? Like "Barry go to the Mud for a beer and then post the receipt on here. Do it now please". Then when you do it he is like "mmmm good effort but I am not 100% convinced. Now do this quiz and then suck on this".

I did think that but no no I dont, I genuinely belive he is on a witch hunt and like a dog with a bone he wont let go, he writes as if he does not believe an awful lot, questions everything ie conspiracies, Government, terrrorist actions.

It could be devils advoacte but he does not write that way, he comes across as self righteous snob. He of course does not see that hence his appearance and faux beliefs, he wants to be a hippy but he actually is not, he in short he is afraid.

Ever thought Pap was just making you jump through hoops Baz? Like "Barry go to the Mud for a beer and then post the receipt on here. Do it now please". Then when you do it he is like "mmmm good effort but I am not 100% convinced. Now do this quiz and then suck on this".

:lol: yeah tbh

Only one way to decide this, I want you both to go to the playground at the Hilton tonight and buy 2 bottles of Armand de Brignac, 3 double vodka redbulls and a scotched egg. First one to post the receipt on here wins and is scouser of the year 2014.

Do you think he would be allowed in there with that hairdo?

I wasn't being attentive I simply saw a rundown place and commented, my point still stands, you for instance live in ****hole area or right by one I on the other hand dont.

I do know the dialling code I didn't look at the picture other than the state of the buildings, you know this why are you trying to win a point on this? I saw delapidated buildings and jumped in but the point is still the same, Pap if thats the best you can do concerning where I live try again, for all the posters out there I live in a nice area Pap does not, Pap does not dispute this either(he also earns a fortune so heaven knows why he lives where he does?). he also believes I live in Liverpool but he does not like me (I actually like him for all his false beliefs like he is a Labour man etc etc when he is adripping liberal wet) so at every opportunity will jump upon the tiniest fault in my posts.

Ha ha ok Pap whatever, you set the test, your paranoia is amazing (faux paranoia just far too proud to admit you are wrong in front of your little mates but nevermind), I know one thing you live in a rougher area than me now how would I know that unless I lived here? I bet you wished you had not tried to be such a little smart arse now. playing in Aigburth tonight if you fancy seeing some poetry in motion.

Ha ha, I have my doubts about Pap as he does not bite concerning his area, put the shoe on the other foot and mistrust him all the time and call him the wrong name. I will call him Burp from now on.

...drum roll...

It could be devils advoacte but he does not write that way, he comes across as self righteous snob. He of course does not see that hence his appearance and faux beliefs, he wants to be a hippy but he actually is not, he in short he is afraid.

Arf.

Edited by pap