Pochettino would "jump at the chance to manage PSG"

FleetCasual

You dont think WHU are bigger than us?

I'll save you the trouble of reading the article. It's not worth the trouble.

"Would we be attractive to Mauricio, could we poach him? Why not! Southampton fans won't thank me for suggesting we should, any more than they'll like me saying that West Ham are a bigger club, but we are. We've a bigger ground, a greater fan base I think. We can argue about finances; both clubs have been in a parlous state in recent years; but surely we must be slightly better off?"

I'll save you the trouble of reading the article. It's not worth the trouble.

"Would we be attractive to Mauricio, could we poach him? Why not! Southampton fans won't thank me for suggesting we should, any more than they'll like me saying that West Ham are a bigger club, but we are. We've a bigger ground, a greater fan base I think. We can argue about finances; both clubs have been in a parlous state in recent years; but surely we must be slightly better off?"

As you say, the article is written by a deluded fantasist. Not only does he reckon that they are better financed than us, but he relies on rumour to suggest to him that not only is Pochettino not 100% keen on staying here, but also that Katharina wants to sell the club. Neither is substantiated by evidence. And then to cap it all, this Walter Mitty includes them amongst a small list of clubs capable of playing in the Champions League and that we conbsider every season that we avoid relegation as a Godsend.

The idiot doesn't seem to have much knowledge of our financial position since the arrival of the Liebherrs, an over-inflated valuation of the Donkey Carroll combined with the opinion that he is a much better player than all the others in both teams! Market values ought to be an indicator and ignoring the lunacy of Liverpool paying £35 million for him, West Ham paid £15 million. Shaw will certainly go for much more than and there are reasonable expectations that others might too. I certainly wouldn't want the donkey playing for us.

So all in all, one of the most misguided posts that I've ever seen about us from a rival fan. The Skates writing drivel like this is excusable, but West Ham are not some shining beacon as a club that is well managed, well financed and going places currently. I hardly think that the likes of Spurs and Everton are quaking in their boots at the prospect of West Ham usurping their place in the pecking order for a CL place.

As you say, the article is written by a deluded fantasist. Not only does he reckon that they are better financed than us, but he relies on rumour to suggest to him that not only is Pochettino not 100% keen on staying here, but also that Katharina wants to sell the club. Neither is substantiated by evidence. And then to cap it all, this Walter Mitty includes them amongst a small list of clubs capable of playing in the Champions League and that we conbsider every season that we avoid relegation as a Godsend.

The idiot doesn't seem to have much knowledge of our financial position since the arrival of the Liebherrs, an over-inflated valuation of the Donkey Carroll combined with the opinion that he is a much better player than all the others in both teams! Market values ought to be an indicator and ignoring the lunacy of Liverpool paying £35 million for him, West Ham paid £15 million. Shaw will certainly go for much more than and there are reasonable expectations that others might too. I certainly wouldn't want the donkey playing for us.

So all in all, one of the most misguided posts that I've ever seen about us from a rival fan. The Skates writing drivel like this is excusable, but West Ham are not some shining beacon as a club that is well managed, well financed and going places currently. I hardly think that the likes of Spurs and Everton are quaking in their boots at the prospect of West Ham usurping their place in the pecking order for a CL place.

OH i dont know about that, seen plenty on here.

Your very own "we can easily make the champions league, all you need is a good manager and a decent academy" and of course your evidence to support this theory of "didnt they say man would never walk on the moon" being a shining example of this.

OH i dont know about that, seen plenty on here.

Your very own "we can easily make the champions league, all you need is a good manager and a decent academy" and of course your evidence to support this theory of "didnt they say man would never walk on the moon" being a shining example of this.

Should we get this and the KUMB thread merged? It would save you writing the exact same thing on both threads because that could be seen as bit tiresome.