Pastor Patrón banned

Glasgow_Saint

The agenda on here is to be positive until someone leaves or gets the boot then the knives come out, Adkins had it done to him by the happier ones who excused appalling behaviour by putting a professional record out there to justify poor treatment of a man (I never really rated him and that can be found by previous posts) to sack him, now Cortese has gone he is getting flack, if and when the Leibherr's sell they will to.

Straight shooter I believe the term is called, would rather be that than live in the shadows.

The agenda on here is to be positive until someone leaves or gets the boot then the knives come out, Adkins had it done to him by the happier ones who excused appalling behaviour by putting a professional record out there to justify poor treatment of a man (I never really rated him and that can be found by previous posts) to sack him, now Cortese has gone he is getting flack, if and when the Leibherr's sell they will to.

Straight shooter I believe the term is called, would rather be that than live in the shadows.

The agenda on here, the agenda on 606, blah blah. There are 3,000 disparate posters on here. Yes of course we all get together to agree on a line to victimise you - just as those posters on 606 did. Even though they never knew each other, or met each other. Either 1. You aren't able to function on a normal social level with a cross section of Saints fans aka the general public or 2. You're on some pathetic long running wind-up, which is even more socially inadequate. The same goes for Glasgow. At some point you need to be able to look yourself in the mirror and admit "its not everybody else, its me".

I personally dont understand the need for the ignore function or the need to ban people (except for racism, homophobia, political extremism, etc).

People should grow up and accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, however strange or extreme it might seem, and stop the hysterical mobbing.

The agenda on here, the agenda on 606, blah blah. There are 3,000 disparate posters on here. Yes of course we all get together to agree on a line to victimise you - just as those posters on 606 did. Even though they never knew each other, or met each other. Either 1. You aren't able to function on a normal social level with a cross section of Saints fans aka the general public or 2. You're on some pathetic long running wind-up, which is even more socially inadequate. The same goes for Glasgow. At some point you need to be able to look yourself in the mirror and admit "its not everybody else, its me".

Can you name one poster who is a bit pessimistic or cynical that isnt blamed for "ruining the forum" christ on a bike even Fitzhugh Fella was accussed after saying the club was no longer run for profit :lol:

At some point you need to be able to look yourself in the mirror and admit "its not just one or two its EVERYONE that questions SFC"

Can you name one poster who is a bit pessimistic or cynical that isnt blamed for "ruining the forum" christ on a bike even Fitzhugh Fella was accussed after saying the club was no longer run for profit :lol:

At some point you need to be able to look yourself in the mirror and admit "its not just one or two its EVERYONE that questions SFC"

[video=youtube_share;XJonGASrEac]http://youtu.be/XJonGASrEac

[video=youtube_share;XJonGASrEac]http://youtu.be/XJonGASrEac

Exactly. I thought Lowe wasnt too bad; Wilde was an empty vessel; the sacking of Adkins was disgracefully handled and am not convinced Pochettino's approach works once people have worked him out. All unpopular views at the time. You can hold any opinion you want on Saintsweb - but if you cant hold opinions without ****ing off the large majority then the problem is you, not them.

Not exactly, no. The 'like for like' real life comparison would be an 'annoying bloke standing next to you in pub' scenario.

Ear plugs (ignore)? Go to a different pub (forum)? Ask the landlord to intervene (moderation)? or punch the bloke in the face (satisfying infraction)?

Haven't read this whole thread, but feel this is the point of it. Not even in a pub - but in the ground - not that I've beeen for a while - but there are people who whinge at the ground (look at leagueoneminus10 blog) and these people really pi5 5 me off. Doesn't mean that you have to be happy at the way the team play, just that your personality is a whingey one. Football is the place for personality disorders to congregate. (over excited/violent, over suicidal).

By the way, I really get annoyed at whingy people in general. At work, they tend to get sacked, because they don't put on the right face. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. A glib statement, but one which does cover off most of the 'annoying clan'.

I personally dont understand the need for the ignore function or the need to ban people (except for racism, homophobia, political extremism, etc).

People should grow up and accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, however strange or extreme it might seem, and stop the hysterical mobbing.

I've only ever hit the ignore button once, but that once has been a godsend. I just couldn't stand that bold/underline/italic/font size stuff from our swedish friend any longer, and I couldn't afford a new monitor.

Oddly enough, over on another site which I frequent, they are in the process of adding an ignore function like here, as well as a blocking option for anyone starting a thread. They will be able to block any given poster from posting on that thread, I sometimes wonder whether that wouldn't be an idea here.

• 1 month later...