Gaston looked absolute class today

Roger

Gaston needs to play in front of morgan and Wanyama. Really do think Cork, for all his energy, does not offer the strengh Wanyama has which served us reach the heights we scaled earlier

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Its funny how two fans can watch the same game and yet draw entirely different conclusions from it.

My two cents is that Jack Cork was right up there with Lallana as our MOTM yesterday. Indeed at times during the first half I was starting to wonder if 'Woy' might be thinking that he should have included another Saints player in his next squad.

Well plenty of you lot think dropping Steve Davis and playing Gaston Rameirz in his place is the answer to our problems, and he was given 45 minutes yesterday to prove if that theory has any real merit. It seems to me that GR tried his utmost to impose himself upon the game, and he had a few nice touches too, but he also gave the ball away too often as well. A microcosm of his entire time here you might say.

Overall I feel on this evidence even his most ardent fan would struggle to argue he improved us during the second half - indeed we lost control of the midfield again did we not?

We were better before he came on; the plan backfired.

To me yesterday was his last chance.