Liverpool build up

Batman

Don't worry. Dalek never means anything he ever posts anyway. He's simply a rib - tickling hilarious comedy troll.

Hang about and he'll do his "we're sleepwalking to relegation" routine. Oh, he's just so funny I nearly wet myself.

One point will stop the rot! Safety almost...

Think I'll cope.

But do I phone now and admit to Mrs S now what I've done or leave it until tonight and pretend the train's cancelled?

Phone now and tell her that you are really annoyed because you had stuff you could have been doing around the house;)

In a stunning display of incompetence I have completely missed the late kick off, got up unnecessarily at 6 am, caught the usual train for a 3 pm ko, will now have 2 1/2 hours extra to wait for the game which will inevitably mean getting excessively wasted before kick-off. And the probability of getting home tonight is slim to zero. Should be fun.

Hi Shroppie, leaving Shropshire in next half hour. Did you need a lift home?

Suarez did play at SMS last year I think, just wasn't anything special, in fact I have a distinct memory of them not being very good at all on that day. Changed a lot since then though, especially with the eclosion of Sterling of late, still they weren't all that brilliant against

Swansea last week.

In Clynies pocket. Nath was outstanding.

Going back to Bridgnorth after the match.

Thanks. Really appreciate the offer but have to get to Wem. Train will be ok to Shrewsbury so I'll take my chances from there.

Cheers again for the offer. Enjoy the game!

Ps. Have Sent PM with contact details for future ref.

Edited by Shroppie

Think I'll cope.

But do I phone now and admit to Mrs S now what I've done or leave it until tonight and pretend the train's cancelled?

Tell her, but give her an afternoon with the credit card to soften the blow. You're in sh*t street. Financial gifts or separation are your only options.

Tell her, but give her an afternoon with the credit card to soften the blow. You're in sh*t street. Financial gifts or separation are your only options.

Going to have to put in a solid week decorating and bring forward booking the Greek holiday I reckon.

But I'm sure she'll understand ......

One adult ticket still available..... for Saints v Liverpool.

Leaving West Country for game.....about 1pm tomorrow.

Anyone interested contact with mobile number etc.

Does anybody want this adult ticket? (Original family member..very ill and unable to attend)

Yes/No.....meet us at the ground 4 ish....

The price of a burger and a programme for my daughter and myself:D

Leaving Devon at 1pm..

Most of my family go to matches......asked hundreds of other contacts........All said..no interest now the mighty Saints out of the FA Cup:rolleyes:

Edited by ottery st mary

Hope Clyne is starting .....much more of attacking threat that Chambers

Liverpool are very quick on the counter,having Clyne further forward and losing the ball could be costly especially if Sterling is on form

Liverpool are very quick on the counter,having Clyne further forward and losing the ball could be costly especially if Sterling is on form

Cos it's really cost us the last two times he's played against Liverpool! Clyne us better than chambers IMO.

Cos it's really cost us the last two times he's played against Liverpool! Clyne us better than chambers IMO.

Different Liverpool team this time,they are on the up and have air of confidence about them

I prefer Clyne myself for the record,but I can see Chambers getting the nod for this

Flybe have done their job.

Safely arrived in a sunny Southampton. chippy at 1:30 then BEEEEEEEEEEEER followed by The Beat in concert back home tonight.

Sooooo busy Game better be as good as the build up has been :rolleyes:

You going to City Hall too Phil?

Bhp8FmzCUAEdRAZ.png

Harsh on Ramirez not to make the starting 11 after his performance last week.

Not really. Liverpool are a possession side who really don't like being pressed. Davis is key to our pressing game and this is ideal game for him. Gaston just isn't as disciplined. Sure he'll come on if we go behind.

Harsh on Ramirez not to make the starting 11 after his performance last week.

Is harsh, but don't see who he'd replace. Would love to see Gaston get a run of games. Quite frequently he comes on for Cork, and he's not going to get ahead of him in the starting XI, especially against Liverpool. Natural swap would be for Davis, although that would be harsh on him as he consistently plays well. Nice problem to have!

Edited by Beckenham Saint

If MP plans on running the full press it's probably a good decision, but that line-up does leave us short of creativity at times.

Gosh, I'd love to see us sign a player who can contribute to the press and yet offer the creativity we sometimes lack with (three of) Schneiderlin, Cork, Wanyama and Davis in the team. The only one we've been linked with who could do that is probably Banega.

Disappointed too that there is no Ramirez. While he has been hit and miss on the pitch, I have never seen any indication that he is anything less than delighted to be here and fully committed to the team effort. This would be a good time to let him progress with the team....Oh well.

Got absolutely no chance of winning today.

what a daft comment, the ball hasn't even been kicked yet.

It is a good team and we have options off the bench if we need it.

The only thing I might change with the team is Clyne instead of Chambers... Otherwise its a team that is definitely capable of winning this game.