Liverpool build up

Batman

who's on the bench?

Neymar, a pure not product of the Barca academy who has now cost them 108 million euros, including bribes to his dad and fines from the Spanish government for trying to make everyone believe that he only cost 57 million of course.

People make me laugh with their we want to be like Barcelona with half the team from the academy bollix, you have to get

Argentina's finest into the joint in the first place for that.

Not for Saints in mid table, but he could easily be a starter for a number of other clubs in the league.

Then you're a patronising moron - send him out on loan to a Brighton or something. Unlike you, he would probably be smart enough to appreciate the long-term benefits of week-in-week-out football as long as the door was kept open for him.

Just taken a second opinion from a top class coach....:)

Confirms that JWP is a class footballer and will become top class in time.:)

States that a lot of 19/20 year old players have a short period where they appear to stand still and then the second wind and POW:D

Also knows you Windows and said when you got to 20 years of age and never got going again.p

I knew you between ages of 16/20 and you never even had a first coming.p

JWP is spotted as a very good young footballer by many experts and will get even better.

For what it is worth..I reckon he is going to be a mainstay in our team:)

Windows....what the hell has got into you......YOU RUN DOWN EVERY ONE OF OUR PLAYERS THIS SEASON:(

Have you become French all of a sudden?

GET BACK ON THE BUS:x:x we ARE NOT PSG/REAL or Barcelona.

BUT we are getting there:rolleyes: maybe:rolleyes:

Get back on the medication........;)

There's a stat for that, usually called Key Passes, I'll leave it to you to look that up.

Game, set and match to Mr Le God! Lol

No it isn't because JWP is a bit part player, 30 appearances is misleading. He's started 12 PL games and has had 13 sub appearances, the rest is Cup stuff. Thing is even 1 minute counts as a sub appearance although any contribution is minimal and

JWP has had 8 sub appearances which have been fairly brief. He started the season as a starter and has become a bit part sub when the first XI are fit.

Bit part player who has played over 100 more minutes than, for example, Cork in premier this season, probably over half our game time

Alright alright we shall see in time, no doubt you'll all be less cocky when he's playing in the championship in a forseeable while, perhaps even with us. After closely watching our 2 last performances my faith in the club has gone off the boil a bit. We were woeful at Sunderland...understandable we had a hard game in the week but I find the defeat at West Ham totally demoralising

to be honest. Hoping for better on Saturday but if we take a thumping I'd not be wholly surprised. To me something hasn't been quite right for a while now and we're beginning to see the effects of it in matches.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Alright alright we shall see in time, no doubt you'll all be less cocky when he's playing in the championship in a forseeable while, perhaps even with us. After closely watching our 2 last performances my faith in the club has gone off the boil a bit. We were woeful at Sunderland...understandable we had a hard game in the week but I find the defeat at West Ham totally demoralising

to be honest. Hoping for better on Saturday but if we take a thumping I'd not be wholly surprised. To me something hasn't been quite right for a while now and we're beginning to see the effects of it in matches.

I am going to tell JWPs mum and dad about you.:p:p:p

AND Ms Liebherr:(

Well whilst you're talking to her tell her to watch the f*cking game and put that piece of electronic junk away for a minute or so then. Oh and ask about the pies, obviously a connoisseur of those wares.

Do you want a radio station whilst I am in conference with her?:D

Yooooo are soooo Rupert like in your tantums:p

I told you she was texting Messi whilst her son gave her updates:rolleyes:

Do you want a radio station whilst I am in conference with her?:D

Yooooo are soooo Rupert like in your tantums:p

I told you she was texting Messi whilst her son gave her updates:rolleyes:

Windows

PS What do you want from the Liverpool game?

I will be there to help the coaching and give Poch and Ms Liebherr some advice;)

Regardless of your slagging off....regarding our players...I will pass on your support:D

I know you love the Saints really...with a passion:blush:

COYS

Didn't West Ham get relegated with 45 once? Another 7 required to be really safe :p

42 I think, back in 2002 but that was because most teams lost more than they won. Won't finish 3rd with 69 points nowadays or 4th with 67 so the bottom teams obviously lose more games and won't get anywhere near 40 points..

COYS

Indeed I do and now I'm feeling that it's going to be the same old same old for ever more and that we can only hope for relative success. Guess it comes to a lot of the true fans from the golden age. Really really got a bad feeling about things to come.

Indeed I do and now I'm feeling that it's going to be the same old same old for ever more and that we can only hope for relative success. Guess it comes to a lot of the true fans from the golden age. Really really got a bad feeling about things to come.

I had that feeling too, when we sacked Adkins. Don't worry pal, it'll pass.

Anyway, regarding the Liverpool game, I'd like to see Wanyama in if he's fit and back on form, but I'm not sure Cork deserves to lose his place... Morgan's not looked brilliant the last few games, might be worth switching him out for the first half and see how things go. I realise this won't happen, but I'd like to see it.

Gallagher to start, their CBs are crap enough anyway, he'll pull them all over the place; Rickie for super sub in the 65th minute. Gaston should make an appearance at some point.

Do you ever have an opinion other than what is currently going on at the club there and then?

its his opinion you arrogant ****

And just in case you get all upset, let me remind you.....

Thanks for speaking for everyone there delldays. You're like the forum illingsworth.

its my opinion you arrogant ****

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49196-Ralph-Krueger-upcoming-appointment&p=1890195#post1890195

:rolleyes:

I reckon Wanyama back in for this one:

---------------BORUC----------------

CLYNE----FONTE----LOVREN----SHAW

------WANYAMA----MORGAN---------

LALLANA------S.DAVIS-----RODRIGUEZ

--------------LAMBERT---------------

Subs: Chambers, Yoshida, Cork, JWP, Ramirez, Guly, Gallagher

Wanyama back in to protect the back 4 (and hopefully wind Suarez or Sturridge up a bit) and Clyne in to keep hold of their pacy wingers.

I reckon Wanyama back in for this one:

---------------BORUC----------------

CLYNE----FONTE----LOVREN----SHAW

------WANYAMA----MORGAN---------

LALLANA------S.DAVIS-----RODRIGUEZ

--------------LAMBERT---------------

Subs: Chambers, Yoshida, Cork, JWP, Ramirez, Guly, Gallagher

Wanyama back in to protect the back 4 (and hopefully wind Suarez or Sturridge up a bit) and Clyne in to keep hold of their pacy wingers.

Do we know if Wanyama is even fit though, guess we'll know more tomorrow. Depends on exactly what sort of reaction he had with his leg injury I suppose.

I think Ramirez has to start after his performance at West Ham, could really take advantage of Liverpool's somewhat dodgy defense.

doubt if he will though because he rarely does. Tbh I expect our usual starting side,Lovren for Maya perhaps. Only the subs will change if Victor is fit, we aren't exactly overrun with options..

the really interesting thing about this fixture is that .......it is the first of the 6 (of our remaining 11 games).... where we play teams above us in the League.

I'll leave the optimists to predict stats. of how many of those 18 points we'll pick up .........and where we MIGHT finish ....if we do well. Did I hear .....12 ?

Of course .....as MP continually says ...." we take one game at a time " ....but it's an intriguing prospect... especially if we don't lose too many of the other games against the struggling sides.

Edited by david in sweden

Wanyama is nowhere near ready to replace Jack Cork if the formers last 2 games and the latters are anything to go by. Give him 20 mins at the end by all means, to help with match fitness and then the coaches can see what he can do.

Once again that will depend on the state of his leg injury. I think if he'd been fit we'd have played him last Saturday but he wasn't so we didn't so when Cork went off we had to reshuffle the pack a bit, never helps really. Davis dropped back into the role and Morgan dropped further back. A like for like player would have probably benefitted us more actually.

Edited by Window Cleaner

If players are fully fit and inform, my best 11 is;

Boruc

Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw

Wanyama, Schneiderlin

Lallana, Ramirez, Rodriguez,

Lambert

I would love that team to be given a run of games.

I think Wanyama is better player than Cork and also offers better protection for Ramirez to allow him a free role.

The closest call for me is Clyne/Chambers - was very impressed with Chambers in the Arsenal game.

Liverpool are on a good run, but weren't they undefeated after their last St Marys visit for ages...until we went to Anfield?

Be good to start being someone bogey team

If players are fully fit and inform, my best 11 is;

Boruc

Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw

Wanyama, Schneiderlin

Lallana, Ramirez, Rodriguez,

Lambert

I would love that team to be given a run of games.

I think Wanyama is better player than Cork and also offers better protection for Ramirez to allow him a free role.

The closest call for me is Clyne/Chambers - was very impressed with Chambers in the Arsenal game.

Liverpool are on a good run, but weren't they undefeated after their last St Marys visit for ages...until we went to Anfield?

Be good to start being someone bogey team

Like this team with the exception of Wanyama. Still not fit in my opinion, and way off the pace. The speed of the Liverpool attackers will destroy him.

It's a difficult one to call with the Jack V Vic debate. There's no doubt that Cork has been playing well but then there's also no doubt that we shipped much fewer goals when Wanyama was playing. Go figure?

The question would be how often has Cork played with Boruc, Shaw, Lovren, Fonte, Chambers/Clyne behind him? Going forward the team looks very stodgy and slow with Wanyama in the mix and we end up going long as he doesnt show for the ball enough and when he does his passing is slow and/or inaccurate.

Windows

PS What do you want from the Liverpool game?

I will be there to help the coaching and give Poch and Ms Liebherr some advice;)

Regardless of your slagging off....regarding our players...I will pass on your support:D

COYS

4pts and to raise the GD by a decimal place although I'd take a draw.