Sunderland away to Brighton or hull

Roger

dunno if that movie proved his point, no matter how many times he went back he never got to bang amy smart. Sounds like predetermination. I spose he did stop that old man fiddling with his junk tho.

I think you should put spoilers on things like this bear. People might want to watch that movie based on MLGs recommendation.

Love reading this thread. As someone else said, it's the reason I don't pay my £5, if I did I'd have been wasting hours on it.

For my contribution MLG and Trousers talking total sense about 50 other posters are ridiculing them with what I'd like to call total ******** but is in reality more likely a total inability to accept any level of reasoning outside of a pre-conceived idea illogically formed in their own tiny minds. Then again they could all be just taking the **** with friendly banter ;)

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg[/img

Love reading this thread. As someone else said, it's the reason I don't pay my £5, if I did I'd have been wasting hours on it.

For my contribution MLG and Trousers talking total sense about 50 other posters are ridiculing them with what I'd like to call total ******** but is in reality more likely a total inability to accept any level of reasoning outside of a pre-conceived idea illogically formed in their own tiny minds. Then again they could all be just taking the **** with friendly banter

never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg

(Now there's a good example. 1st post I was distracted - not by a butterfly - didn't notice the final ] wasn't there and cocked up image. Have now wasted a second post. Which leaves only 1 for the day. The unavailable 3rd now 4th post may have been something of earth shattering importance which will now go unposted for at least 24 hours which may or may not prove too late to be of consequence. Or it may not)

For my contribution MLG and Trousers talking total sense about 50 other posters are ridiculing them with what I'd like to call total ******** but is in reality more likely a total inability to accept any level of reasoning outside of a pre-conceived idea illogically formed in their own tiny minds. Then again they could all be just taking the **** with friendly banter

(Now there's a good example. 1st post I was distracted - not by a butterfly - didn't notice the final ] wasn't there and cocked up image. Have now wasted a second post. Which leaves only 1 for the day. The unavailable 3rd now 4th post may have been something of earth shattering importance which will now go unposted for at least 24 hours which may or may not prove too late to be of consequence. Or it may not)

qed-300x179.jpg

Now look: The Butterfly Effect is a very limited theory that had no place in FA Cup draws. When Lorenz developed it in connection with his efforts at weather prediction it was an interesting intellectual exercise to try to explain the sensitivity of his model to small changes in its initial parameters instead of trying to find out why his model was so touchy in the first place. It, and Chaos Theory, have their place in certain fields but balls in a bag is not one of them. I am certainly not dismissing the theory nor the views of any other poster.

If I was your friend, I'd tell you to stop posting as you are being stupid. But I'm not your friend, and I'm enjoying you making yourself look like a wazzock too much.

Mark Twain is a poor example as he made some absolute whoppers of mistakes in his life. Great man but pulling out common throwaway quotes from him is not really relevant, what next a pearler from Oscar Wilde?

Mark Twain is a poor example as he made some absolute whoppers of mistakes in his life. Great man but pulling out common throwaway quotes from him is not really relevant, what next a pearler from Oscar Wilde?

It's a perfect example, you thicko. Your ad hominem response is ridiculous. By that same premise, we can just disregard everything that everybody says.

It's a perfect example, you thicko. Your ad hominem response is ridiculous. By that same premise, we can just disregard everything that everybody says.

Have you bought one of his typewriters? Mr Crab your last question/statement speaks for itself, of course you can, do you honestly think I regard your opinion as important or in anyway enlightening?

Be interesting to see how Hull handle the replay though, do they risk a reduced side against Cardiff (well it's Cardiff innit) because if they should lose they'll be close to serious trouble or do they put out a full side and take their chance against Brighton 2 days later. Bruce is already moaning about it, we would be as well.