Hero to Zero !

eurosaint

When have we had a reputation for being a good cup team? Why should everyones aspirations come down to a maximum of 6 games a season?

It's fine to be annoyed at yesterdays performance, it was ****e but MP out and wanting the club back stuff is laughable.

Laugh all you want but the fabric of our club is slowly going for me, and yesterday made things much clearer. I've got a ticket for Brighton v Hull tomorrow. Wonder how much effort those teams put in.

You see I dont think people are over reacting.

I've got a ticket for W Ham next week and I'm really not that bothered about it any more. The season is now a non-event.

Give me Adkins and 12-14th position with a passion for the cup rather than this sh1ite any day of the week. I want our club back. Stripes and reputation of being a good cup team. I would be happy to see MP go.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see I dont think people are over reacting. I look back at our recent victories at Fulham and Hull and although its great to pick up the points, the main benefit for me was form going into the Sunderland game. That was really all that mattered. Everything was in our favour:

- They are relgation threatened.

- They are already in a cup final.

- Most of all, we are far better than them.

Yet despite this, the manager didnt seemed to care about this game and it blatantly reflected onto the players.

Trips to Wembley are what its all about and Wembley was on a plate for us. We would of beaten Sunderland if we had played like any of our away league games and I mean any.

Yet the desire of a true football fan to experience a day out at Wembley, some of us with friends, others with family, was well off the radar of MP.

I've got a ticket for W Ham next week and I'm really not that bothered about it any more. The season is now a non-event.

Give me Adkins and 12-14th position with a passion for the cup rather than this sh1ite any day of the week. I want our club back. Stripes and reputation of being a good cup team. I would be happy to see MP go.

Generally we aren't overreacting, but you are. Jesus.

Adkins was just as bad in the cups. I remember trekking up to Leeds in the League Cup an getting battered with about our 8th team playing.

Under Adkins we always had other priorities.... Getting promotion from L1 / Championship and then staying up.

This was the first season for a long time where a) we were capable of winning the cup b) had nothing to play for in the league (other than mopos bonus of course)

This weeks' pre-match presser should be a bit tasty if the media get wind at how p*ssed we are and labour the point.

From the Telegraph

And now, if you're a Southampton fan, you must surely be wondering why you've fielded this team, why you aren't taking this a bit more seriously. When did football stop being about cups and medals? We can't ask Pochettino about this, because apparently he doesn't give interviews on FA Cup weekends. Well, why would you?

Genuinely don't give a toss whether he leaves in the summer now. Hes achieved nothing of note, can't be arsed to speak English or take part in any cups and was pretty disrespectful to the club saying he'd leave if Cortese left. I think his importance is being over emphasised like cortese's was, were not a one man club

This weeks' pre-match presser should be a bit tasty if the media get wind at how p*ssed we are and labour the point.
Unlikely as it seems that the same little clique of locally focused journos attend these and ask half-arsed questions, I'd be surprised if we see anything challenging.

He will just hide behind his translator and say he only wants to look forward to the next game, not back bla bla bla

I lost alot of respect for him yesterday and he will need to go some to make up for his money over medals decision

Genuine question.

How do one lose things one has never had?

'We' being a few serial depressives, skates and WUMs on an internet forum...plus a few others who believed we had a right to beat another PL team away in the cup...yep the earth will move, the Torygraph might even shrink the picture of Kate and Wills a cm or so to make room.

Get over it ffs (a general plea, not just you), as you and the genuine 'We' have done for decades and our forefathers did before us!

If we're honest, I expect MP is as disgusted as us regarding that performance. It was a poor team and he should have gone with a better 11, but the performance some of those lads put in was simply inexcusable and cannot be solely laid on the door of the manager.